SC - KB, 30, (alive) & Charlie Carver, 32, (dec'd) Anderson, 31 Aug 2016 *Arrest* #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
....the reviews for the pet feeder and the locks.... and the thing that's "blacker than his soul"......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And the amp...the cat doesn't like being poked with it. Maybe it wasn't the cat :/

I woke up still in shock over this. I honestly thought they were in a wreck and neither would be found alive.

I read TK's FB last night and he is crazy. But....if we had read it WITHOUT knowing what happened, would we really have seen red flags? I don't think so. I mean, he's weird, that's a given, but the things he posted only seem crazy now that he was holding KB hostage. I wonder if he had any relationships outside of RE and if so, was he crazy? I get you can be personable in business but you can't tell me that being with him often, he wouldn't show some of his true colors.

I do wonder who the woman is the Sheriff mentioned on his interview. Did she know what was going on? Part of me thinks no, this sick b***** probably enjoyed holding KB hostage and having someone on his property and having a secret.

How CDC and KB got there...I have a simple theory. If she worked for him some and they were all somewhat friendly, he could have easily said he had her check ready and they could swing by and pick it up. Easy way to get both of them to his house.

I really hope maybe CDC is just being held somewhere too and they find him today. I'm 50/50 on what his outcome is :(

And I too wonder about the four bodies. Was this just a ploy to scare her? Did she see it? Did she hear something. Sitting in a black hole for 2 months can do some crazy things to your mind.

I too think this is going to uncover quite a bit of bad things TK has done :(

The only thing that worries me about CDC is a reporter asked in the last interview if anything in the car gave a clue if CDC was ok or deceased. The Sheriff said they weren't going to make any assumptions, they were going to look until they found him (my rewording of it). So......what DID they find in the car? Blood? The way he said it led me to believe that the way they found the car would seem that CDC was deceased but because they found KB, they weren't going to give up hope.
Off to work. Hoping CDC is found alive today!!

This is what nightmares are made of :(

A lot of recent views made on 8/24...

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Wow. I've been watching this from day one, and even commented that this case was "one to watch." My crazy theories included creepy clowns and a haunted house. So, add one more crazy theory to my list... haha....I'm still waiting for one more person to be arrested. Those hacked posts were not written by TK, in my opinion. (Unless he was trying to impersonate NN. I do think he is criminally smart enough to do that.)

I think there is some truth to some of his "jokes" in his reviews.

I think some of the items were used to help keep the girl alive in the shed. Like the food container that is meant for an animal. He probably filled that up and left it out for her in the shed and told her if she gets hungry to just use the container to get more food.

Same with the heater charger. For the electrical voltmeter. I have some scary thoughts that he may have tortured her with some sort of electrical connections.

Checking out Night vision goggles? He was a creeper for sure.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/pdp/profile/AP3060JTPVGK4/

Just to update in case someone had not heard.

Cadaver dogs searched the property and did alert in several areas. As of last night it appeared that hadnt been investigated, but the Sherrif said they would be brining in their equipment to do so.

The sherriff stressed that he does not know what the cadaver dogs alerted to.

You can watch the video here:

http://www.foxcarolina.com/story/33...an-found-chained-like-a-dog-in-spartanburg-co

In this Twitter video he appears to be a "good guy." Nice home, BMW sportscar and thriving business. However, my mother worked for CPS and there were always children being pulled out of beautiful homes in good neighborhoods for allegations of sexual abuse and others type of abuses. So I learned early on that because someone has a nice home in good neighborhood doesn't mean anything. I adopted the saying "pretty house, ugly inside." Here is the link.
[video=twitter;794258220478910464]https://twitter.com/MikeAtGvlNwz/status/794258220478910464[/video]:scared:

....the reviews for the pet feeder and the locks.... and the thing that's "blacker than his soul"......

Chilling. Also all the medical stuff, first aid pouches, blood clotting sponge

Seems to like buying songs just for the cover if its got a ladies butt on it too.

I saw he was in a 'mancave' group on FB.

It's almost like he's trying too hard to be a 'mans man'

FB photo looks like an 80's yuppy

I can see why he was considered to be a narcissist in that evaluation when he was a teen. He's full of it

I apologize if this has already been posted.

http://grnol.co/2evdVwH

This article mentions that cadaver dogs did alert them at several different locations on the property yesterday and they are now using equipment to determine why the dogs alerted them to those locations.

This was left as a comment on TKs lat fb post:

"My friend's daughter and her bf went missing several months ago in Spartanburg County, cops think they just ran and never really looked into it, my friend knows her daughter and know she would never run away (leaving her 5 year son) and not contact anyone for almost a year, not say this SICKO had anything to do with these two disappearances, but it wouldn't surprise me"

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member