Evidence subject to Frye - *UPDATED* 2011.05.09 (ATTN: ALL ORDERS IN!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want everyone to know how GOOD this is for Caylee and her case! I have never thought of this case as Casey's case, but Caylee's case!

The post mortem death banding, imo, is the single most important piece of evidence (from a FRYE stand point) that the jury is going to see that proves that Caylee was in fact in the trunk of Casey's car... deceased! This is HUGE!

The cadaver dogs and the numerous statements about the smell of decomposition are, imo, going to leave little to no doubt that Caylee was in fact deceased in that trunk. No more excuses of squirrels. No more pizza excuses. There is little to no doubt that Caylee was ever missing. That she was not murdered after Casey had been in jail. The plant growth, if it comes in, will give the timeline that Caylee was placed in those woods at about the time of death.

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!!

:great::great::great::great::great::great:

GREAT NEWS !!

Cadaver Dogs ... Hair Banding ... Heart Sticker ... ALL IN !

I believe HHJP is going to allow all of the rest of the evidence in ! I think he wants the Jury to see it all !

:seeya: ICA ... DT ... CA ... GA ...

I am watching the Cooper trial and had kept a tab open here. I saw the news about the rulings a little while ago and just have to say how happy I am with these rulings!

His Honor takes great pains to rule the right way and do the right thing, IMO!!!

Only 31 members and 27 guests on this thread right now. My guess is... within a few short minutes that number will grow rapidly as news spreads.

I had to go out momtective - out for one freaking hour - and I get back and all Hades has broken out!
Thank you CJBP - Thank you SA - what wonderful news!!

........ :skip: ........:skip:......:fireworks2: ........:skip: .......:skip:

We're talking about this on the Frye thread...mods, which thread do we need to be on?

I merged the threads. We need to keep this in one place except for further discussion per specific Order on the topical threads.

Thanks everyone! <HAPPY DANCE!!!> :genie:

How doe inmate C sleep at night!??
I know why :-(

I only hope ICA has nightmares recalling the things she did to Caylee on the last day of this little angel's life.

But when I see her in court not even reacting to the gruesome way her daughter's remains were found, it's hard to believe she has ANY feelings and has let it go. Scary!

I just can't stop smiling! As far as the State laying the proper foundation for all of this evidence, no problem. They will do a fantastic job of putting all the "puzzle" pieces together to show that Caylee's mother (and I use that term loosely) is the murderer of her precious little girl.

I have so much confidence in this Prosecuting Team and in Judge Perry. Justice for Caylee.

I am in tears. Relief and Joy! Even if the "Canned Air, Dr. Vass" does not come in IMO we will have plenty. Although I think it may just squeak on in. There has got to be a first time for everything, right?!

The heart sticker bothers me a little bit. I can not imagine Casey placing the sticker on the duct tape as a sign of remorse for taking her life, but the defense could always spin it that way if they were going for the accidental death? I always thought that the heart sticker was Casey's way of saying much like what she said in the jail letters... that she is relieved that Caylee is no longer there so she would never have to have her heart broken... almost a crytic message... like... "I loved you... but you should have kept your mouth shut!"

I don't know?

:Banane57:

(I always wanted to use that smilie)

Today is such an amazing day for Caylee!!! (and every one of us who are so adamant about getting Caylee justice)

Praying that HHJP lets the air samples in... Even if he doesn't, the other evidence allowed in is damning enough.
:twocents:

I just want everyone to know how GOOD this is for Caylee and her case! I have never thought of this case as Casey's case, but Caylee's case!

The post mortem death banding, imo, is the single most important piece of evidence (from a FRYE stand point) that the jury is going to see that proves that Caylee was in fact in the trunk of Casey's car... deceased! This is HUGE!

The cadaver dogs and the numerous statements about the smell of decomposition are, imo, going to leave little to no doubt that Caylee was in fact deceased in that trunk. No more excuses of squirrels. No more pizza excuses. There is little to no doubt that Caylee was ever missing. That she was not murdered after Casey had been in jail. The plant growth, if it comes in, will give the timeline that Caylee was placed in those woods at about the time of death.

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!!
Oh my...I forgot about the plant growth!

I have to say, after reading these motions just how simple, when it comes down to it, this really was...the case law is there to support the evidence. The DT did a lot of blabbing about nothing...they had nothing to back up their arguments. It's no wonder the Judge kept trying to steer Jose back to the law and requested clarification as to how his arguments apply. They didn't...plain and simple. To be honest with you, the DTs motions just were not argued well at all. If the Judge doesn't allow anything else, I tend to think it's NOT because the DT did a bang up, but rather due to the prospect of new case law coming into an already electrically charged case.

Ok, so their efforts to have ALL the relevant evidence thrown out have been foiled. NOW will they realize they have nothing? They cannot hide her guilt from anyone at this point. All of their lies are crystal clear now as well. No "aha" moment, no soddi, no disingenuous tricks - just the truth. Bet ICA's demeanor will deteriorate now. This really sealed her fate imo. Bad day for Geraldo and Jane Cesarez I guess.

The best thing for the DT to do now is to pull up their big girl panties and defend[/B] their client. This case was lost from the beginning and they were too selfish, money/publicity hungry to do what was right. They passed the buck and now the buck stops THERE!

BBM: That part of your post is hilarious ... thanks for the laugh !

:great::great::great::great::great::great::great:

:woohoo::woohoo: :woohoo:

I just read the news! Fantastic news today about the forensic evidence being allowed in..................

trunk stain evidence
post mortem hair banding
canine searches
heart-shaped sticker evidence

I'm waiting patiently for HHMP's rulings on the other forensic evidence, but feel very optimistic that it's ALL coming in!

This is a great day for justice for Caylee!:)

I was having a bummer of a day until I came to the boards here when I got home from a horrible work day. What a perk me up - thanks to HHJP, your common and legal senses are outstanding!

Ok, so their efforts to have ALL the relevant evidence thrown out have been foiled. NOW will they realize they have nothing? They cannot hide her guilt from anyone at this point. All of their lies are crystal clear now as well. No "aha" moment, no soddi, no disingenuous tricks - just the truth. Bet ICA's demeanor will deteriorate now. This really sealed her fate imo. Bad day for Geraldo and Jane Cesarez I guess.

From your lips to God's Ears!

I hope I am wrong....but me thinks that the chloroform / air samples will be out. Reading between the lines here.....the other orders are in but the chloroform is not....

I sense something here.

I know what you mean, Sots. I am holding out hope though. It could mean a lot of things. Maybe he wanted to release those he knew how he was going to rule on and is still researching and making sure he makes the right call....whichever way it goes. I want it in, but I am okay if it is not. I trust his judgement completely.

Holding out hope....

O - M - G !!!!!

Just got back from grocery store. I had been checking all day and now.....

WOOPIE!!!! TIME TO PAR-TAY!!!​

:party::party::party:

:partyguy::partyguy::partyguy::partyguy::partyguy:

The scales of justice are coming into balance!

:smiliescale::smiliescale::smiliescale: :smiliescale:​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members