Good Things About Drew

I know. Pretty low self-esteem, huh...

Maybe not so much "low self-esteem," I was thinking more on the notion that he was a good B.S. artist & once they were onto him, that's when the marriages ended...obviously it didn't take them long.

Good things about Drew......:cool: wellllll so far he only has 1 CONFIRMED dead wife and one missing wife.

4) I have never had to run him off from my daughter, resulting in my untimely disappearance.
Dude, I should not have laughed at this but I must confess it made me spit vodka all over my keyboard. :clap:

It's interesting that not many people have come forward to say nice things about Drew. Except his mother, and you have to remember...Jeff Dahmer's mother said good things about him, Ted Bundy's mother said good things about him. That's just a mother thing.

He has a life-size puppet named Steve Carcerano (as seen on Greta last night)- that does a song and dance about how Drew is the "same old Drew" and the kids are "great- running around" (wow amazing for a guy who's wife "left him"). right

Good things about Drew......:cool: wellllll so far he only has 1 CONFIRMED dead wife and one missing wife.
Yes, and only one missing mother-in-law so far, that we know of. :clap: So yay for that! :crazy:

Let's hope his other ex-mothers-in-law are keeping their doors locked at night.

HE doesn't know how to keep his mouth shut!!! YEAH :woohoo:

he's really good at building a case against himself without even knowing it?

I can't think of a single thing that points to Drew having a shred of decency in him.

he was "thoughtful" enough to send the media home for thanksgiving? Because he didn't have enough turkey....ahem anyway :)

No one has figured out he really isn't human.:truce:

another good thing is at least i know for me its true ......he's not our neighbor nor relative.

That he wasn't the ONE that played the Cowardly Lion in the Wizard of Oz!

That would have ruined my enjoyment of watching that movie. Unfortunately...............I'll never be able to watch it again without thinking of Drew Peterson.

That he wasn't the ONE that played the Cowardly Lion in the Wizard of Oz!

That would have ruined my enjoyment of watching that movie. Unfortunately...............I'll never be able to watch it again without thinking of Drew Peterson.

Sawwy Littledeer :innocent:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back