Woman Gives Birth To Octuplets In California

Status
Not open for further replies.
OH My God You are so right !! Somebody call JB and KC,we found Zanny the Nanny.
Sorry wrong thread !! Back to the basement !!

Well...there were a number of California connections in there. The "sort of" boyfriend in the military there, LE and Leonard P. meeting with someone in California in the fall, the sighting that C and G went to check out around the time of the Larry King appearance. Who knows? I am JUST KIDDING, of course!

Well...there were a number of California connections in there. The "sort of" boyfriend in the military there, LE and Leonard P. meeting with someone in California in the fall, the sighting that C and G went to check out around the time of the Larry King appearance. Who knows? I am JUST KIDDING, of course!

You are too funny reann !! Although with that case one never know's. This will be the next twist !! Stay tuned!!

I have a stupid question... is autism "covered" by SSI/SSA as a qualifying medical condition? (If so, one of her older children could receive benefits?) Another stupid question... out of the octuplets, would doctors know now if there are long term conditions (cerebral palsy, etc..) that any of the babies could suffer from?

I would venture to guess that any money that Nadya receives would almost have to be put in trust because the medical bills that "whoever" is paying right now (medicade or whomever) would most definitely attach themselves to a big payout if she receives one? (Even with health insurance, there are many co-pays that roll in after the initial hospital bill is paid.)

I have to say that if Nadya truly loved children as much as she claims, she would have never thought of bringing 8 more into this world whilst seemingly neglecting the 6 she already has.

Has there been anything more on the "sperm donor"? I almost wish he would speak out (and maybe fight for custody?)... I would be so mad if I were him (if the stories about him asking she not use his sperm are true.)

I'm still at a loss for words in regards to the "only child syndrome" Nadya suffers/suffered from. Is that for real??? Sheesh, is she setting herself up for post tramatic stress disorder now?

Not sure if this has been posted...

http://www.ktla.com/landing_news/?O...ertility-Doc-in-0=1&blockID=196258&feedID=171

LOS ANGELES -- Before she became a single mother of 14 and was thrust into the national spotlight, octuplets' mom Nadya Suleman shared her story with KTLA.

In the fall of 2006, Suleman was expecting twins after undergoing in-vitro fertilization treatments at the West Coast IVF Clinic in Beverly Hills. KTLA featured Suleman and her doctor, Michael Kamrava, M.D.

During the interview, the expectant mother spoke openly about IVF, including how she was skeptical at first.

"I was slightly pessimistic but then I realized, well it worked. But at the same time I was keeping it a little covert, I didn't tell anyone right away and then it worked, I had my son," Suleman told KTLA.

<gone to look for the head shaking smiley>

Just saw a bit of the film footage on NBC...I did not hear all of the children's names, but at least one of the new babies shares the name of one of the Duggar children...Josiah... just another indication that she is patterning her behavior in many aspects.

I read that all 8 babies have biblical names. Noah being one, I think.

Thanks Nanny, I cannot watch videos here. Is it the Dr Kamrava doing the actual procedure? That is what I would like to see.

website info on West Coast fertility

http://www.beverlyhillsfertility.com/

Not doing the procedure, but talking to her while she was pg with the twins and with the dr. about the success of the procedure.

Interesting b/c it is an indictment against them both for using 6 (or 8) embryos at once. She specifically says that it worked "BAM the first time!" and the dr talks about why this type of "seeding" IVF is so successful. Since Nadya has managed to have such good results all 5 times, why would they feel the need to implant her with 6 at a time for this pregnancy?

i think you have nadya's number..I also think she is a spoiled little brat with an entitlement attitude. I also think think she has no concept of what it is like to bring up a child. I think poor Grandma has been doing it. Oh there I go ranting agin over this young lady. Sorry,I will send myself to the basement..:doh:

Don't send yourself to the basement! I love your opinions! :thumb: I've been ranting about this situation to my husband, needless to say he is THRILLED that I have another outlet here!

I have a stupid question... is autism "covered" by SSI/SSA as a qualifying medical condition? (If so, one of her older children could receive benefits?) Another stupid question... out of the octuplets, would doctors know now if there are long term conditions (cerebral palsy, etc..) that any of the babies could suffer from?

I would venture to guess that any money that Nadya receives would almost have to be put in trust because the medical bills that "whoever" is paying right now (medicade or whomever) would most definitely attach themselves to a big payout if she receives one? (Even with health insurance, there are many co-pays that roll in after the initial hospital bill is paid.)

I have to say that if Nadya truly loved children as much as she claims, she would have never thought of bringing 8 more into this world whilst seemingly neglecting the 6 she already has.

Has there been anything more on the "sperm donor"? I almost wish he would speak out (and maybe fight for custody?)... I would be so mad if I were him (if the stories about him asking she not use his sperm are true.)

I'm still at a loss for words in regards to the "only child syndrome" Nadya suffers/suffered from. Is that for real??? Sheesh, is she setting herself up for post tramatic stress disorder now?

Oh my,I believe autism is covered under Social Security Disability. Oh goodness,please tell me this mom did not use any of that money for these procedures. I'm sorry just me having scarey thoughts out loud.

Oh my,I believe autism is covered under Social Security Disability. Oh goodness,please tell me this mom did not use any of that money for these procedures. I'm sorry just me having scarey thoughts out loud.

I also wondered if Nadya was receiving SSA benefits for her "disability"- when does workman's compensation end and SSA begin? (Also, did Nadya receive a lump sum payout from an insurance company when she allegedly was injured on the job?) I don't know if anyone can answer these questions- my mind just wanders to some odd places at times!

Before the child with autism could receive the SSI it would have to be determined to what degree of autism he has...is he high function? my son (17) is high functioning and he does not receive SSI...he could possibly when he gets older if it turns out he is unable to care financially for himself

Before the child with autism could receive the SSI it would have to be determined to what degree of autism he has...is he high function? my son (17) is high functioning and he does not receive SSI...he could possibly when he gets older if it turns out he is unable to care financially for himself

I gather then it depends on the spectrum of the autism?

Thanks wildTrose for the info!

Glad to hear that the hospital won't release these babies to this nut until a plan is in place.:doh: (That means they won't be leaving the hospital any time soon.) I just hope that California gets child protective services after her. I don't see Nadya making any plans to take them home because she says her family is going to get a larger house. Does she expect someone to donate it to her?

I bet she had her face surgically changed so she would look like Angelina Jolie because Angie is probably her idol. What a nut job.

"Malia, Noah, Jonah, Isaiah, Nariah, Jeremiah, Mccai and Josiah made their TV debut today."

Link: http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/feb/09/octuplets-television-nadya-suleman

OMG, she is like a thirteen year old in her dreams and plans! And the hostile looks she gives Curry when she gets a little too close! Nadya knows what's going on . . . she isn't truly that clueless. . . she just doesn't care.

She talks way too much and way too fast and 99% is rationales and excuses. She doesn't have the charisma to create a fan following. I could barely watch the interview.

Watching Nadya go on and on about mememememe was riveting, but riveting like watching a trainwreck. Mouth hanging open, drool, incredulity, and a feeling of vague shame for staring. Holy cow. She may make her million because we like to look at pictures of carnage and trainwrecks.

The babes were just the most precious little things. And there is a blond one!! Noah, I think. At least one of the six older kids is a towhead, from the pics I've seen.

Octuplet's G'ma Criticizes Daughter

YA THINK?!?! :waitasec:

"She already has six beautiful children, why would she do this?" Angela Suleman said in the videotaped interview with celebrity news Web site RadarOnline.com. "I'm struggling to look after her six. We had to put in bunk beds, feed them in shifts and there's children's clothing piled all over the house."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090209/ap_on_he_me/octuplets

Wow this really blows me away. I cannot believe how selfish she is!!!!

Did anyone happen to notice from the NICU video how nice her nails were done? That "full set" could have bought some pampers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Quincy_M.E.