50/60 year old Amnesia Victim, Savannah, Ga area

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone could phone the television station in Savannah. : ) They could call him because they would have his contact information.

Steve Dewey and his family lived in Basel Switzerland, his company Sygenta has a location there. He has 3 kids.......Kirk, Eric, Hannah, his wife's name Gwen.

and check this out......

former location of living at some point....

WINDSOR, CO

Oh yeah Steve has a brother Bob Dewey(Heyworth)....mom Joanne Dewey and sister Susan Rehtmeyer.

Kel

Steve Dewey and his family lived in Basel Switzerland, his company Sygenta has a location there. He has 3 kids.......Kirk, Eric, Hannah, his wife's name Gwen.

and check this out......

former location of living at some point....

WINDSOR, CO

That's bazaar. I wonder if the family is still in Switzerland.

FORT COLLINS, CO</B>
WINDSOR, CO

Not sure if it helps or not but Steve lived in both of these locations.......

I have been looking like crazy through the library newspaper archive that I have through the military and

It looks like the daughter and son(Eric) live in Washington State now, I am not sure about the son Kirk...I can't find anything on him.....

The wife I think........not 100&#37; lives in PA now........

Kel

I have been looking like crazy through the library newspaper archive that I have through the military and

It looks like the daughter and son(Eric) live in Washington State now, I am not sure about the son Kirk...I can't find anything on him.....

The wife I think........not 100% lives in PA now........

Kel
It is possible she has moved on and remarried. (Which would be horribly sad if this is him.)

Oh yeah Steve has a brother Bob Dewey(Heyworth)....mom Joanne Dewey and sister Susan Rehtmeyer.

Kel

I wonder if this is his brother. There is an email and phone contact, but I don't want to give anyone a heart attack over this. How in the h*ll do you tell someone, um, I think maybe, um, we might have found your dead brother?

http://www.deweyshuntclub.com/

I wonder if this is his brother. There is an email and phone contact, but I don't want to give anyone a heart attack over this. How in the h*ll do you tell someone, um, I think maybe, um, we might have found your dead brother?

http://www.deweyshuntclub.com/
Yes, we should contact BK first and NOT the other people. LE or the FBI will do this so they can confirm it is him by dental records, DNA, etc. This is very important since it is their case and we would certainly hate to step on their toes or give someone false hope.

I just copies a side by side pic to word and showed my son and said is this the same guy. He said, yeah why?

I am really trying to not get excited over this, but it's giving me goosebumps.

I am right there with you, Suzi! I keep looking at the photos over and over. The only thing I don't see is the scar or indentation on the lower left side of the face. However, it could be it happened after the photos were taken with the family...if it is him...that is. Sure looks just like him. Even the ears, the eyebrows, the furrow, the nose, the chin, the mustache...wow.

Things seem to be dropping into place, too, which I find increasingly exciting. You can usually tell when the puzzle starts to come together.

I wonder if Dewey's board was ever found.

Gosh, the match is just uncanny. I am sitting here staring at the photos. Wow. Even the lines between his eyebrows are there due to his past habit of squinting which it mentioned.
http://72.30.186.56/babelfish/translate_url_content?lp=de_en&trurl=http%3a%2f%2fwww.steve-dewey.com%2findex.html

steve02.jpg
steve04.jpg
202282929.jpg
steve01.jpg

This is uncanny. I sure hope it is him.

Check this current map out. Check out the almost direct route from the Canary Islands to Georgia. Ok, I did find it in an article about turtle migration. But still!

migratoryroute.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member