2009.03.14 Geraldo - Dr. Baden, Slip or Not on Chloroform In Caylee's hair test?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just going to post exactly this! I would suggest that someone led SA know about this show. I'm sure they would be VERY interested in these remarks!
:doh:

I would guess that SA knows about the chloroform in the hair as they more than likely have these results. It would be interesting to know how they would react to hearing the Defense "expert" say this on tv though. LOL

WOW - just after SA and LE ordered NO MORE LEAKS! I think we can guess where this one came from . . .:shocked2:

Yup, NO guessing needed here as we all saw this with our own eyes!
Good job defense, keep whining about leaks. LOL! You're just as much to blame as anyone.

OMG that is a true bombshell in my book if that is true--I think you're on to something!! I will go back and look but I don't remember this being in any discovery documents I've read. No toxicology results were included and I guess that would be toxicology if anything would. Oh my--do you think Baez will be mad at his bestie when he finds out what he has inleashed to the media lol! I'm not familiar with the credibility of Geraldo, but if that slipped in general debate on another subject then it sounds like a slip up to me. I am so glad you heard this and I will go review docs now!!! :footinmouth:

Oh god, he'll probably call another "presser" .. :rolleyes:

Dr. Baden on Geraldo mentioning Cholorform in Caylee's Hair ....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fZsd--Y2Hk

Thank you Patty! I knew bringing my find here, someone would be able to "Sleuth" out a clip of this statement. Awesome find. Thanks for adding this as I had to knock this around with others, because I was so shocked. I had actually been watching tv at 2 am and had the computer shut down. But I leterally got up and turned on the computer to start looking for this.

thanks Patty!
WOW! who wants to be responsible for alerting the media? This is a "BOMBSHELL." Great job Tracie! WS does it again :clap::clap::clap:

Oh, I'm sure they're already on this! :D

WOW!!! This is just what I needed to hear. After watching that scene in court with the lovely LKB, and the subsequent press meeting after court, I was beginning to feel as though this case just might confuse a jury so much with all of her "teachings" to the judge and jury that some juror might just fall victim to her superior expertise.......and throw a kink into the verdict..............

PLEASE WAIT TILL I PULL MY TONGUE OUT OF MY CHEEK

My question is.....does chloroform show up in hair folicles? Would it show up if it was administered on a regular basis?? And can it be determined for how long it was given??

FWIW, IMHO, this 'slip of the tongue' by Baden would not be spontaneous...rather, it would be the beginning of the defense sowing the "it was an accident" defense when the ZFG thing completely unravels @ trial.

Baden first advanced his accidental o.d back in Sep '08....before his wife was enlisted in the defense.

Just emailed Kathy B just in case the media did not catch it. :)

Another piece of the puzzle is fitting, isn't it? If this true and LE does have those kind of results, it throws accidential out the window. You don't mess around with chemicals with a child. It makes sense why JB is interested in RM and his computer. I bet that KC has instilled his motive to be jealousy. That he was so upset over KC new relationship that he framed her for Caylee's death. IMO

I really hope someone else watched Geraldo last night and saw this too. It's driving me crazy. I think we may have a "true" bombshell. Or else I am crazy and everyone else has heard about this and I missed it. But I know if it has come out before or is not new, here is the place to post and find out.

Did anyone watch Geraldo last night, where he did the special on Anna Nicole Smith? He had on Dr. Baden and Dr. Perper to discuss the autopsy and the toxicology examination of Anna Nicole. Geraldo had asked Dr. Perper if he had done hair screening of Anna Nicole to get her drug history, as it stays in the hair and you can get a lot of information from the hair. Dr. Perper said no, because it's totally irrelevant.
When Geraldo heard him say it was irrelevant, he was stunned and told Perper to hold on. He then asked Dr. Baden, Is it totally irrelevant, if a drug overdose is in play, is it totally irrelevant to test her hair, in the way they tested, uh, poor Caylee Anthony's, the baby's hair? And Dr. Baden says, Uh, yea where they found chloroform in the baby's hair.
He then went on and answered the questions about Anna. I had taped this and rewound at least five times to get the exact words he said to get it right.

Ok, here's my question, did we see anywhere yet in discovery that they found chloroform in Caylee's hair? I don't think that has been released anywhere I've read. So, Me's thinking, Old, Dr. B, may have just opened foot and inserted directly yo mouth. What do you think? I even rewound it like 5 times, just to make sure I got it in context. It certainly sounds to me like he knew, as fact, there was chloroform in Caylee's hair. If that is true, that means, Caylee had ingested Chloroform at some time. I don't think just being in the trunk with it would show up in her hair follicles.

Can anyone tell me what can all me told from the hair testing, IF it was in fact in her hair test? Will it show if it was more than one time or how much? Or will it just show as in her system?

I thought this was big enough to make a thread and also quite a "bombshell" IMO, if this is true and hasn't been out yet.

Feel free to tell me I'm an idiot as this came out a long time ago and I didn't hear it.

Video added: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fZsd--Y2Hk

good catch! yes, I did hear it, and it flew right past me, I was thinking about Anna Nicole. You were on your toes!

I'm sure LE tested the hair or hairs of Caylee's found in the car and also the hair's on the duct tape and if indeed they tested for cholorform, this is the reason LE stated a while back that they think Caylee's death was intentional.

The autopsy didn't give us COD so I have been wondering what evidence LE has to claim they know it was intentional.

IMO, proof of chloroform in Caylee's system proves it.

Baden went on to say that drugs found in one's hair is NOT relevant to a COD inquiry but IS relevant to show a history of use of a drug. If chloroform was found in Caylee's hair it will point to a history of it being used on her. This would be very damning for the defense.

Another piece of the puzzle is fitting, isn't it? If this true and LE does have those kind of results, it throws accidential out the window. You don't mess around with chemicals with a child. It makes sense why JB is interested in RM and his computer. I bet that KC has instilled his motive to be jealousy. That he was so upset over KC new relationship that he framed her for Caylee's death. IMO

I agree, and I for one can't wait to see RM get up on the stand to defend himself while looking straight at KC as he lists every single reason why she is a lying spiteful *itch. Anything she thinks she has on him, I bet he has double on her as well as plenty of friends in his corner after they all compared notes.

IMO, KC had to have been administering chloroform over a period of time - long enough to allow the chemical to show itself not only in the hair follicle, but the hair growth. The experts can even tell the approximate length of time the chemical was being given according to the amount of hair growth that shows chloroform AND in what concentrations at various stages. These tests have long been proven to be accurate.

I agree, and I for one can't wait to see RM get up on the stand to defend himself while looking straight at KC as he lists every single reason why she is a lying spiteful *itch. Anything she thinks she has on him, I bet he has double on her as well as plenty of friends in his corner after they all compared notes.

I agree! and even if we conted that RM could have been the perp, that still leaves KC covering for him and not telling investigators what she knew...so it makes her an accomplice at the very least.

Oh my! Bombshell news and we heard it here FIRST (as we do with other interesting tidbits) - thanks to Tracey! I can't wait to see how they will try to straighten this slip-up out.

...adding...just an extension of the "Todd Black" oopsie late last year...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberdw2021