NANCY GRACE ~ Tuesday, 12/30/08

I like Jean. NG's theatrics make me nervous. Jean lets people talk and she uses active listening skills. Everyone seems more calm and articulate not having to rush to get a word out before getting cut off.

LP just said that JH wanted to sell the video! (Speculation on his part, I think)

Looking for a daisy chain from Casey to private investigators, and meter reader, per LP

LP says video not in the correct area. Still don't get why LP says all this stuff about a "daisy chain". Dominic told Jim H. to film this? To sell? HUH? To a lady in New York from NBC? What the heck is going on here?

Boy oh boy. I hope Lenny knows what he is talking about. If he does, the video tape is from the wrong area.

It is my understanding that JB couldn't tell them Casey said the body was at this location, he doesn't technically know it to be true anyway, but I don't think you can send someone out to the alleged crime scene to tromp around and see what you come up with. That is interfering with an investigation.

Correct. Anything that she tells him or he passes on to others is privileged but absolutely not they are not allowed to move or touch anything, even if they go there and see it. That would be accessory after the fact, interfering, etc...

Edited to say by "others" I mean the people he hires.

There is a guy on saying there is no cause of death. Funny, he mentioned a botanist being on the scene. Let's remember that TM said there were dead plants under the bag. I'm going to predict that based on the growth patterns of those plants and similar species around them that grew, that they can ABSOLUTELY place the bag in that particular location within a fairly narrow time frame.

On JVM (before NG) they said the ME knows close enough the time of death & when she was placed there but it has not been revealed yet.

LP saying FBI given video and still photo's on Dec.17th?

Hoover was trying to SELL the film?..It never ends!

I hope the neighbor lady that took the garbage bag from the a house ( found annie's hat)
still has that trash bag or gave it to LE!!!!!

who brought this video tape to everyone's attention?
Does anyone know?
and why now at this time?
does anyone know?

I like Jean. NG's theatrics make me nervous. Jean lets people talk and she uses active listening skills. Everyone seems more calm and articulate not having to rush to get a word out before getting cut off.

LP just said that JH wanted to sell the video! (Speculation on his part, I think)

Now I remember what I liked so much about Court TV. Jean was always so calm and soothing. NG was A LOT calmer back then. The show is much more coherent (even though I am super tired and LP is more crazy sounding than usual!!).

JH apparently knew Caylee was there, and dead, DC apparently also knew. They told LP? so he also knew? but when they went there, they couldn't find her.
Is this what LP said?

If all this LP stuff is true, about the PI - JH video, note that LP was actively searching JBP with divers around Nov. 10-15 when the PI supposedly filmed the site where Caylee's remains was eventually found. If LP knew all of this about the PI knowing Caylee was dead then why was LP searching JBP and intended to go back to JBP in the New year?

Why wasn't LP searching this crime scene area -- is this LP fluff or, if legit -- has LP dug this up recently and is inserting himself into it?

LP puts alot of stuff out there, just like we do. So we can conclude that the white and round object back in Aug was another location 200 yards away?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back