Questions Specifically for Benjaman

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the turnover in the hotel and restaurant industry it is very unlikely that anyone is still working in those businesses that were there five years ago.
----------------------------
Benjaman:
Did you go and speak to the hotel and restaurant managers?

Maybe there is a manager or a long term employee who knows the
gossip from 2004?

Back when I was in college, I cleaned rooms for a living,
and I can still remember some things that went on from that time.
Not that anyone ever went missing, but we would have known if they had and we would have called the police.
I cleaned rooms for 3 years.

Hey, maybe a craigslist, 'do you remember Aug. 2004?'
Just a thought.

If Ben was in a hotel, he may have disappeared on the day he was scheduled to check out. Men can travel a lot lighter than women, so perhaps he didn't leave much behind. It's also possible a maid absconded with his stuff, and never informed management. Unlikely, but a possibility.

He may have not even been staying in Richmond Hill, just dumped there. This is kind of OT, so if someone wants to move it, please do.

I had a misprint in this posting. I ment to say:
Krispy Kreme Doughnuts

I still think that they are pretty nasty. For some reason I always say Krystal's when referring to Krispy Kreme.

Sounds like you may have grown up with Dunkin Donuts?
If you did; Krispy Kreme will make you barf.
I do not consider them donuts.

No. The only thing abourt Richmond Hill Is that I knew there would be RR tracks on the other side of the woods behind the BK(Restaurant, not me).

Ben, do you like trains?

Ben, of all the photos of you on WS or that have been on here in the past, can you tell me which is the latest?
Is it the Savannah Morning News one?

Sounds like you may have grown up with Dunkin Donuts?
If you did; Krispy Kreme will make you barf.
I do not consider them donuts.

Yoiu are right Krispy Kreme are not donuts-they are balls of grease. Service sucks too.
Mister Donut was my favorite- they were bought out by Dunkin Donuts and dismantled.

Ben, do you like trains?
They are not a great passion with me.

Ben, of all the photos of you on WS or that have been on here in the past, can you tell me which is the latest?
Is it the Savannah Morning News one?
News Press is the oldest. the others were done about a year and one half ago. The glasses photoes that "Believe09" is (has) posted are the latest, about a week old.

----------------------------
Benjaman:
Did you go and speak to the hotel and restaurant managers?

Maybe there is a manager or a long term employee who knows the
gossip from 2004?

Back when I was in college, I cleaned rooms for a living,
and I can still remember some things that went on from that time.
Not that anyone ever went missing, but we would have known if they had and we would have called the police.
I cleaned rooms for 3 years.

Hey, maybe a craigslist, 'do you remember Aug. 2004?'
Just a thought.
Yes we made the rounds of the Restaurants and Hotels.

News Press is the oldest. the others were done about a year and one half ago. The glasses photoes that "Believe09" is (has) posted are the latest, about a week old.

I opted not to post them without your permission, friend-I will get them up pronto!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, I just saw some additonal photos you had posted on facebook. Ya'll are doing some gardening of your own it looks like. In one photo I thought you might be sniping on an okra plant. In another thought you were having some snackin okra (raw), but appears to be peppers instead.

Gardening is lots of work, but it is also amazing that you can get food from dirt. Ha.

Hey, I just saw some additonal photos you had posted on facebook. Ya'll are doing some gardening of your own it looks like. In one photo I thought you might be sniping on an okra plant. In another thought you were having some snackin okra (raw), but appears to be peppers instead.

Gardening is lots of work, but it is also amazing that you can get food from dirt. Ha.
Believe it or not, I still have bananna, gurney, and bell peppers still coming out of the summer garden.

I do not have a green thumb. I am cutting okra and eating a Jalapeño pepper.
I also have Habanero peppers, but I do not eat them raw. I cook them.
I notice several typos in my previous posts. My apologies, I was in a hurry and not trying to insult anyone by deliberately misspelling words.

They are not a great passion with me.

Thanks. Trying to figure out why the tracks are something you remember.

I notice several typos in my previous posts. My apologies, I was in a hurry and not trying to insult anyone by deliberately misspelling words.

LOL. We all misspell words.
Firefox is wonderful as a browser. It highlights everything in red that's not spelled right.

I'll have to get you some Hungarian pepper seeds. I think you'll love them.

Happens to the best of us. No need to apologize.

Me, I'm just thankful for that edit button which I use frequently!

Okra is a neat plant in the Hibiscus family with attractive blossoms. We found a spineless variety at an organic nursery, and planted them. I was kind of leery about how many okra plants I wanted, and wound up not planting enough. I got enough to make one batch of gumbo, and some I mixed with rice and tomatoes.

What surprised me is raw okra makes a crunchy snack, and that's where most of it went. Dog likes it too.

Ooh, Carolwood, your banana tree/s actually produced bananas?
Never heard of gurney. I'll google it.

Benjaman,
Does Cowboy Bob or Sammy Terry mean anything to you? What about WhiteCastle hamburgers?

Okra is a neat plant in the Hibiscus family with attractive blossoms. We found a spineless variety at an organic nursery, and planted them. I was kind of leery about how many okra plants I wanted, and wound up not planting enough. I got enough to make one batch of gumbo, and some I mixed with rice and tomatoes.

What surprised me is raw okra makes a crunchy snack, and that's where most of it went. Dog likes it too.

It is banana peppers and gurney peppers. Gurney's are about like a banana pepper, but a bit shorter and a little fatter and a lighter yellow, and cook and taste a bit better than a banana. I didn't grow them from seed, I bought them from a lady who already had the plants growing and that is what she called them. It might be spelled different.

O/T kind of-I LOVEEEEEE pickled OKRA. Yum.

It is banana peppers and gurney peppers. Gurney's are about like a banana pepper, but a bit shorter and a little fatter and a lighter yellow, and cook and taste a bit better than a banana. I didn't grow them from seed, I bought them from a lady who already had the plants growing and that is what she called them. It might be spelled different.

If she called it "Gurney" it's possible she got the seeds from Gurneys which is a mail order place.

Gurney's Seed & Nursery

BTW, these are the Hungarian Yellow Peppers

Benjaman:
Have you had any memory return about what kind of car you usually drove?
Make, model, color?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member