Stranger abduction theory

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been trying to find a place for my thought and I guess this is the best place. One of the "theories" I have is that the person that took Kyron has an association with TH (family member, stalker, etc). Maybe LE is focusing on TH intentionally with the thought that the perp may have wanted to hurt Terri (emotionally), but would not want her to take the blame for the actual crime. I don't know if that makes sense. Maybe with all the publicity and scrutiny, they would crack and come forward.

I just really wish he would be found. I think about this way too much. The recent release of the 200 photos of him growing up made it so much worse.

I think this is a very credible theory. Had not thought of the possibility before, but it makes far more sense than a stranger abduction does.

I do not think he was taken by stranger, nor by a parent (bio or step).

I think the perp is someone he knew, likely a teenager at his school and parents of the perp are covering for their child. I think Kyron left school on foot with this person(s) and is hidden (deceased) very close to the school/where he was taken bby the perp(s).

I believe Kyron was taken by someone he may have known at the school. Or there is a possibility that it was a stranger but someone that Kyron thought belonged there and was harmless. Such as if the person told them they had a child there in a different grade or someone who ask Kyron to help him with something.

When I have watched Oprah's shows on stranger abductions the MO was basically the same thing. The person who pretended to be the predator would walk up to the child and ask for their help and much to the parents horror the child just took the hand of the person and walked off with them.

I think Kyron would think that a bad stranger would be someone that looked like the boogeyman or boogeywomen. Scary. Someone he may have to fear trying to nab him from his house or his own yard but at his age with his cognitive thinking I don't believe he would see any danger from those that were inside his own school.

I think Kyron had been brought up to respect adults and had no circumstances where he had to fear one so imo he saw adults as kind people.

Imo, whomever did this saw Kyron and his mom there and he saw Kyron's mom leave. I think he struck when the opportunity arose shortly after Kyron left to go back to his classroom.

Imo, it is likely this person stopped to chat with Kyron a second as Kyron was going to his classroom, bragging on his exhibit, and telling him he really needed to go see the electric exhibit. He may have told him the electric exhibit was downstairs and the perp was waiting at the bottom of the stairs when Kyron came back down after talking with Tanner and told Kyron he needed his help first and needed to bring something inside from his vehicle. So they went out the exit door closest to Kyron's room.

IMO

I do not think he was taken by stranger, nor by a parent (bio or step).

I think the perp is someone he knew, likely a teenager at his school and parents of the perp are covering for their child. I think Kyron left school on foot with this person(s) and is hidden (deceased) very close to the school/where he was taken bby the perp(s).

Exactly how I feel too:cool:

I'm thinking there could have been a predator of some sort in the area who heard of the activity at the school and decided to prowl around just to check things out. Someone could do that easily while there is an event going on and not have to answer to why they are on the property. Then I think there was a moment of opportunity that this person acted upon to snatch a child. One scenario comes to mind. Every school I've ever been in (and most offices), has doors at the end of every hallway. These days the doors are kept locked so no-one from the outside can come in, but due to fire code they have to have a release so anyone inside can open the door to get out. I'm thinking maybe someone was watching the activity in the hallway through a window in/beside the door and then maybe they caught to boy's attention and waved him over to open the door. Then when the door was opened innstead of coming in they grabbed the child and pulled him out then ran quickly to a waiting car.

Other possibilities are that someone in the school took him out of the school one way or another. Someone like a janitor (not accusing anyone, just thinking out loud) removed him in a rolling trash bin under the guise of cleaning up after the visitors. Maybe he forgot something in his SM's truck and ran outside to try to catch her and was hit by another car and the person panicked and took him away instead of calling for help. I don't think these things sound any more out there than SM somehow taking him to the science fair and then removing and harming him.

I'd like to add a theory that the perp has or ordered a copy of one or more of the grandfathers books.

I'm questioning something about the hallway outside Kyron's classroom. Terri says she saw Kyron going up the hall towards his class. This may have been discounted, but I thought the classmate said that the aide/volunteer was in the room and missed Kyron for her group of five before the teacher entered the room. If this is true, the teacher would have still been out of the room past 8:45 but the others should have been in the room. Looks like some of those people would have seen or heard a stranger or Kyron out in that hall or that someone would have passed him and questioned just what he was doing. Does anyone know if I'm correct about the teacher not being in the room until after Kyron was missed by the aide at 8:45?

Absolutely in June. We have lots of cool, rainy weather, even in June. This year, even more so than usual. I tend to run warm-blooded, and I am always noticing that when I am running around in short sleeves or bare-legged, that there will be other dressed as though it's Alaska. I kid you not. Even the last few days listening to the scanner, seems like every other call the description of the suspect is "wearing a black hoodie", "wearing a green hoodie".

I'm not saying SM did it, but I am saying that whoever took Kyron could have disguised/obscured their apperance with a hoodie, scarf, cap...you name it...and they would not have stood out.

Yep. I'm further north, but the Pacific Northwest in general has had a cooler than normal June this year. There've been nice days but very sporadically mixed in with the cooler ones. Also, hoodies are very common clothing attire in the PNW, imo. So, anyone...not just the SM, could have used this to hide hair or anything else distinctive about their head or hair.

It sure is down on the list of statistics for missing children acc. to Marc Klaas, 3 to 1 against it. That has to account for something:

" . . Based on the identity of the perpetrator, there are three distinct types of kidnapping: kidnapping by a relative of the victim or "family kidnapping" (49 percent), kidnapping by an acquaintance of the victim or "acquaintance kidnapping" (27 percent) and kidnapping by a stranger to the victim or "stranger kidnapping" (24 percent).

http://www.klaaskids.org/pg-mc-mcstatistics.htm

I question the high # of 24% for 'stranger kidnapping' as I thought it was below 1%. That might be for children who are murdered.

I do wish Marc would stop in and give us his ideas on this. xox

One thing about a stranger abduction theory that I have is that the perp would have had to take KH VERY QUICKLY after TH left. She said that she left at 8:45 am and saw KH heading towards his classroom. Now, it is confirmed from LE that no-one had seen KH after that point (Terri is the last person known to have seen him before he disappeared; statement from LE). So, how does KH go from walking down the hall to his classroom at 8:45 am to no-one seeing him all day??

I edited my post here to also say that I believe that his class was to start at 9:00 am where small groups of students would go out and view the science exhibits.

Yep. I'm further north, but the Pacific Northwest in general has had a cooler than normal June this year. There've been nice days but very sporadically mixed in with the cooler ones. Also, hoodies are very common clothing attire in the PNW, imo. So, anyone...not just the SM, could have used this to hide hair or anything else distinctive about their head or hair.

Just a short time listening to the scanner will confirm just how common hoodies are here. Seems like every other call involves "wearing a fill-in-the-blank-color hoodie! lol

and was he really seen after 8:15 by anyone other than SM.

That is a good question as both Desiree and Kaine have used the term of TH: "dropping him off", which gives me the impression she wasn't there very long. For instance if she got there at 8:00 or 8:05 and stayed until 8:45...I would not use the term dropping him off, but I am from a different neck of the woods lol. I do wonder as well, if anyone did see him other than SM after 8:15. :banghead:

SAR dogs and cadaver dogs can do amazing things but they are not perfect. There have been searches where it was realised later that dogs were within feet of the remains without indicating on them. And other cases where the dog indicated on remains but the handler did not pick up on or correctly interpret the indication (for example, there was a dead animal near hidden remains and the handler saw the dead animal first, then assumed that was what the dog was indicating on).

Much of the terrain around the school was repeatedly described as rugged, dangerous, difficult to negotiate, etc. It is known that at least one trained SAR person had to be evacuated via ambulance due to injuries suffered from the terrain. Plus, overhead pictures of the area around the school show areas of heavy forest, ravines, etc.

So I think the fact that no SAR dogs picked up any scent is suggestive but cannot be considered absolutely corroborative in any way.

With all of this in mind....Could he still be inside the school and the dogs missed his scent there?

If Kyron was legally blind w/o his glasses maybe the perp knew that. Could have took him took his glasses and left him out in the wilderness. Maybe thats why they seem to believe he may still be alive. But after 3 weeks he couldn't survive that long, if thats the case the perp hated this child and wanted rid of him without blood (so to speak) on their hands. I belive thats why his glasses have been such a topic of interest, Maybe they found them already and know he is helpless without them. No stranger took him I think it was someone that knew him and how vunerable he was. IMO

Although they have now classified this a criminal case, they have not changed Kyron's classification from Endangered Missing to Abduction Kidnapping which tells you where LE is at on this case.

I would like to know what is down the stairs from kyron's classroom. What did he have to walk through to get to the electrical project, maybe the cafeteria. Is there a delivery entrance down there? Were there any vehicles parked at those entrances? Was Kyron asked to help load/retrieve something into/from a car/van/truck?

"oh, your in my son/daughters class aren't you? He/she left their lunch in the car, would you take it in for me so I can get to work? Its out in the car, come on I'll get it."

I would like to know what is down the stairs from kyron's classroom. What did he have to walk through to get to the electrical project, maybe the cafeteria. Is there a delivery entrance down there? Were there any vehicles parked at those entrances? Was Kyron asked to help load/retrieve something into/from a car/van/truck?

"oh, your in my son/daughters class aren't you? He/she left their lunch in the car, would you take it in for me so I can get to work? Its out in the car, come on I'll get it."

Here is a link to the floor plan of the school.

http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/...ction=view&current=MainFPofSkylineSchool.jpg&

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie