State v. Bradley Cooper 4-7-2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
He doesn't remember what year he graduated? He must really be rattled! MOO

Love your sig line. I have had 7 pet pigs....one lived in the house with us for 10 years. 200 pounds, so much easier to train than a puppy, clean, highly intelligent, and so much fun!

Haha I agree! I raised a pig growing up, and she was very clean and easy to train. She was white, and I would bathe her and put baby powder on her. :)

Lawyer: Have you kept in touch with high school friends?
Brad: No we haven't kept in touch.
Lawyer: Who is we?

What kind of crazy making questions are these!

Getting to know him from childhood on would be my guess. Background is very important.

It is helpful as to whether or not he is fit for custody of the girls, IMO. I do not think BC ever formed very much of a bond with anyone.

JMO

It's not the first time I have watched it in its entirety prior to now. This is my point exactly there is no real evidence that he committed the crime. So what bothers me about this deposition is that it was supposed to be for a custody hearing but there are many parts, I would even say the majority of the questioning is clearly being conducted as a murder investigation interrogation which is now being entered into evidence.

I think the part where he details the exact sequence of events from Friday night till Saturday afternoon is quite important.

I think the part where he details the exact sequence of events from Friday night till Saturday afternoon is quite important.

That's what I'm waiting for as well (only listened to bits and pieces of this prior).

That was exactly what I thought when I watched this in it's entirety a couple week-ends ago. I'd watched portions before, but never the whole thing in one shot, like I did then. By the sixth or seventh tape I was just speechless, and felt as if someone had punched me in the chest. My heart hurt for Nancy, the children, Nancy's family, especially her twin. That twin bond is probably as close as the maternal bond in many ways. My twin grandsons, at times, are almost conjoined. When they were first separated at preschool, same room but sitting at different tables, they were very much affected by it. :(

What specifically made your chest hurt?

I can see a huge difference between you and your hubby..First off Brad had total control of all funds, he paid or didnt pay the bills, especially in the last 6 months!!..And for a guy thats good with digital info..I am sure he is aware of where every dime went...Nancy had to rely on whatever Brad deemed allowable in cash money he would give her, that she could spend on the household expenses/childcare/food etc....

Brad may be bad with names, and dates and when personal things happened..but boy oh boy..He knows everybody email address, and which one belonged to whom...I am also pretty sure he knows his bank account numbers too..LOL

And of course the fact that my spouse is alive...

Like I have said before - hope the FBI doesn't look at MY computer right now....

Only thing about this is as far as the jury is concerned, it's impossible that this entire thing is played (I think) before court is out early tomorrow unless they extend it. I would think the state would want the whole thing before the weekend.

see if I was a juror ...I would think would be interesting to know...but it is too prejudicial

No, but you said you didn't think he knew he was going to be a suspect at this moment in time. I think his lawyers were advising him what they thought was going to happen.

Like I said, he may had figured out this stuff on his own seeing how LE was doing all these SW's on him.

Sorry if I said that. I thought I said 'he didn't know any of this was going to go any further than the custody hearing'. At least that's what I meant to imply. Everyone gave depositons for this hearing, not just Brad. I'm sure everyones deposition listed peoples names and addresses, etc.

COOL Program to fix things on the spot in the courtroom! I'm glad N.C. has progressed past "demonstrative aids", like some Attorneys like to use in Florida. MOO

And of course the fact that my spouse is alive...

Like I have said before - hope the FBI doesn't look at MY computer right now....

no kidding...I have folders named murder, chloroform, deaths

Here comes the whining! Seems to me, he wants a do-over.

Shoulda' filed a motion to exclude WAY before trial. MOO

ETA, He wouldn't have gotten it excluded, but the CD would be perfect for today...again...MO

LOL, Kurtz wants to whine and cry in private and off the record.

;)
fran

Getting to know him from childhood on would be my guess. Background is very important.

It is helpful as to whether or not he is fit for custody of the girls, IMO. I do not think BC ever formed very much of a bond with anyone.

JMO

I have very little contact with people from high school simply because I, like Brad, attended a small high school. People all went their separate ways after it was done. I don't think this means anything at all. I think it's more the exception that someone hangs out with high school friends throughout their adult life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth