2011.04.16 48 Hours: Only Casey Knows

I thought I could watch it....I have my doubts now that I can.

I'm with ya, Nana. I wasn't nearly as outraged as most people before it started airing... We're not 15 min into it and I am already SHOUTING in my posts.

I've only had to log off one other time because I was so angry and that was when GA testified at the recent "agents of the state" motion hearing...

Lord help me...

Well, since it was announced at the beginning as a "look inside the defense" I wouldn'be be expecting much more than defense stuff.

I agree with the above poster who said a lot of these photos and videos look like new ones.

But what I cannot stop thinking about here is how this show is tying into Gabriel, Baez, indigency and money changing hands.

Kobilinsky: just because there is a lot of evidence doesn't mean the state got it right

WELL: KOBE is STILL part of the forensic team : CONSULTING!

Kobilinsky thinks there is alot of evidence, but that doesn't mean the state has it right.

PB: but we add evidence up piece by piece = who was the last person to see her daughter alive

Prosecutors in the case refused to speak with 48 Hours

Thank you JA, LDB and FG for having some semblance of humanity!

UMMMM Kathy Reichs HAS SPOKEN....guess we all should go home now!

no cause of trauma..... well she was thrown in a swamp no surprise

"Pam Bondi is convinced in the power of the evidence" "They will establish a timeline" "Casey was the last one to see her alive" "The duct tape is the most damning piece of evidence"

No evidence of trauma? soooo she just died of what? duct tape allergy?

playing video of JA telling how Caylee died

CM: over zealous prosecutor

I feel like I'm gonna scream...tell the truth why there was no DNA on the tape!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rxpb
Back