2010.11.30 - Discussion of Documents, re: Rape Allegations, TSY and LJY

Status
Not open for further replies.
My thoughts concerning this subject are so hideous, I can't even type it out..
But at this time am not convinced Zahra was raped and died due to the two who are being targeted....My guess is EB..I won't elaborate any further...

I have a question. I don't know if it can be answered or not. In the warrant the affiant signed documents stating what they said was true to their knowledge and all that. If the person got the name slightly wrong, would that jeopardize the investigation any? Just wondering.

I have a question. I don't know if it can be answered or not. In the warrant the affiant signed documents stating what they said was true to their knowledge and all that. If the person got the name slightly wrong, would that jeopardize the investigation any? Just wondering.

Probably not. Typographical errors on search warrants aren't generally enough to invalidate a search warrant. And also--it sounds like for this particular warrant--nothing was really taken, so even if the results of this warrant were thrown out--not much impact, at least based on what we know now.

So right now all we have is a 'source' saying the rape at the other house is unsubstantiated? I'm not sure I'd roll with that either as fact.

On the other hand, if a person made up this story with the detail of blood on her privates/legs - that person seriously has big creepy issues and needs to be looked at.

You're right. It isn't confirmed as fact. But I felt that it was worth pausing in the gusto for a moment, just in case it was.

LE has to try to find out if the allegations are fact or fantasy. I'm sure that if they find the allegations to be untrue it will come out.
I just wonder if the DA really forgot to ask that the date on the sealing be extended.

Consider the source of information. A manipulative, child abusing psychopath, whose own knowledge of a child's dismembered body and method of disposal lead to the remains. Every shred of evidence in this case, that we're aware of, points to her alone.

We have weird 911 calls, that's about it.

Perhaps when they process all of the evidence they will have something concrete linking him to murder, maybe conspiracy, maybe concealing a crime.

What would be truly awful, if he actually is innocent. ( I doubt it, but it is possible)

As for his mother, what mother could believe her son capable of such horrors>?

If they found those latex gloves that EB claims the person wore who dismembered this child, the DNA from whoever wore them should be inside. I think it will be very interesting to find out whose DNA is inside those gloves.

LE has to try to find out if the allegations are fact or fantasy. I'm sure that if they find the allegations to be untrue it will come out.
I just wonder if the DA really forgot to ask that the date on the sealing be extended.

One of the articles I read explained that the press counted thirty days one way, the state counted it another way. Counting including the day it was issued had it expire on a weekend and the state filed the following morning. The press side argued it was expired by that time and the filing would have had to have been filed before the weekend.

That made more sense to me than forgetting something that big. And they had the filing ready to go that morning so it was already done. Seemed to all come down to interpretation.

This article was probably the most graphic I've read in this case. Today is the first I've heard about a possible sexual assault on Zahra and I guess I'm just wondering if there would be any way to confirm an assault now?

We can only hope, if this did happen, that there was dna evidence left on the mattress. IMO LE looked long and hard to find what they could in the dump and the gentleman who found it, kept up the search after they had to move to the next site.

It's too bad it was in he dump as long as it was, contaminated by who knows what - but if there was an assault, I'm fairly confident that these tenacious officers are going to find the proof of the guilty party. That includes if she was SA'ed by EF, for some perv on the internet.

EF thought she was soo smart, claiming she left Zahra with those men, to return and find her injured - to distance herself from the crime. IMO whatever happened to Zahra, happened in the house on 21st Ave and the LEO's are going to make it their life's mission to get all the evidence they need to make sure the guilty party(ies) are made to pay.

Fortunately we are not dealing with rocket scientists, my gut feeling is that they left lots of evidence behind.

Actually, the one cousin is only claiming he passed the LDT, and that hasn't been confirmed. I won't believe he passed the LDT until LE makes that statement. I still have my doubts.
Yeppers. Didn't Elisa also claim to have taken and passed a poly but then we later
learned that she had taken but failed that test on all of the 3 main questions?

i really dont care if those low lifes were named or not if thats the only way to get warrants to seize and prove who killed that precious child then too bad
im sure it hasnt hurt them too bad im sure their reutation wasnt that good to start with

they are all as thick as theives and the information probably came from EB herself
seeing that she has implicated everyone else apart from herself

i hope she rots in jail

But they did not take anything with that warrant.

Regardless if anything was seized in the search or not LE still has to draw up a probable cause affadavit to present to a judge to be signed by him/her allowing the search.

It is SOP 101 investigating a case. If there is no probable cause and a search is done all of the evidence that may come from the search can be thrown out in court, it screams frame job by LE and is a defense attorney's dream for raising reasonable doubt and an aquittal for their client.

It is good to know LE is doing their job and exploring all tips coming in to them even if it does not yield any results to solving the case all leads need to be followed up on. If not that is another defense attorney's dream for raising reasonable doubt for his client and winning an aquittal, he could say his client is innocent and there is other information that was not looked into that could lead to the "real perp".

I have to hand it to investigators, they are true heroes (well, most are, there are always a few rotten apples in the mix) in solving cases. Overworked and underpaid I am sure, so much red tape to get through to win a conviction in the name of justice.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members