17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe that NO ONE would effing go outside and find out why someone was yelling help help out there. I mean come on.

The witness on AC360:

He heard voices with window closed, then saw the two people on the ground...

He could hear them clearly, because they were loud...he thought who would be walking the dog in the rain. He heard the voices again and opened his window. He couldn't hear the words, only the noises. The first time he heard and second time was a gap of time. They kept on arguing...he heard a scream...

Two men on the grass, one on top of each other...scuffling. Then he heard the gunshot...says there was more than one pop, not sure if it was an echo...The person on top was the larger man...the person on bottom was a boy. Both people were on the ground when the shot went off, one on top of the other...He couldn't see the person underneath at the time of the shooting. He can't really say the person on top was the shooter for sure. Trayvon was laying face down when Zimmerman got up.

He saw 2 different struggles in the same location. It was grass. There is sidewalk, but the men were closer to the area that was all grass.

After the shot, the man got up then he walked toward where the man was. He didn't look hurt, just seemed worried...hand was on forehead. Another person with a flashlight showed up...He didn't see any blood from the side view...

These are just my notes, not to be taken as fact until a transcript is available...When I say the men, I'm obviously talking about those two.
BBM

That is not what the witness said. The witness was actually very hesitant to say who was where, even though it seems like it should have been obvious.

BBM

That is not what the witness said. The witness was actually very hesitant to say who was where, even though it seems like it should have been obvious.

That is what I heard, and that is exactly why I said these are my notes and not to be taken as fact until there is a transcript. I'm not going to argue with you about it. :)

ETA: Of everything I wrote, I got one detail wrong? Hmmmmmm....

I personally think that both Zimmerman and Trayvon switched being on top of one another. That's what I think of when I hear the word "wrestling." I had the cheerlead for that awful sport in High School. Never understood it.

That is what I heard, and that is exactly why I said these are my notes and not to be taken as fact until there is a transcript. I'm not going to argue with you about it. :)

And I'm saying what I heard. No need to get all defensive about it.

Well at least that makes it clearly they didn't run anywhere after the fight (which is what Mary C was suggesting even though she actually didn't witness it).

I've never been on television so I don't know what kind of nerves goes into being on television. I did do the CNN video in the Omni in Atlanta once where you get to act like news anchors? Yeah, I laughed the whole time. Couldn't stop. I could never be on television.

ETA: Of everything I wrote, I got one detail wrong? Hmmmmmm....
Cooper tried very hard to clarify what he saw, without actually saying, "Look dude, who was on top?"

BBM

We will get a transcript but I think he did say those words.

BBM

Its darn close, not verbatim but close. :moo:

Here's a new viewpoint of the crime scene from Google Earth looking towards the Southwest.

TMEarth2.png

The witness on AC360:

He heard voices with window closed, then saw the two people on the ground...

He could hear them clearly, because they were loud...he thought who would be walking the dog in the rain. He heard the voices again and opened his window. He couldn't hear the words, only the noises. The first time he heard and second time was a gap of time. They kept on arguing...he heard a scream...

Two men on the grass, one on top of each other...scuffling. Then he heard the gunshot...says there was more than one pop, not sure if it was an echo...The person on top was the larger man...the person on bottom was a boy. Both people were on the ground when the shot went off, one on top of the other...He couldn't see the person underneath at the time of the shooting. He can't really say the person on top was the shooter for sure. Trayvon was laying face down when Zimmerman got up.

He saw 2 different struggles in the same location. It was grass. There is sidewalk, but the men were closer to the area that was all grass.

After the shot, the man got up then he walked toward where the man was. He didn't look hurt, just seemed worried...hand was on forehead. Another person with a flashlight showed up...He didn't see any blood from the side view...

These are just my notes, not to be taken as fact until a transcript is available...When I say the men, I'm obviously talking about those two.

Yes, that's what he said.

If I heard correctly he did say that he didn't actually witness the shooting but it was only a few seconds after the shooting when the larger man was standing up and the boy was laying face down.

Could GZ have gotten out from under Travon and standing within a few seconds?

JMHO

Nancy Grace just released video of him in handcuffs at the police station with no, repeat, NO injuries and he has NO blood on him anywhere. This is about 1/2 hour after shooting.

I can't believe that NO ONE would effing go outside and find out why someone was yelling help help out there. I mean come on.

:floorlaugh: They're not as nosy as us? I know I would have. Then again, I've also been one of those stupid people you see on television walking outside and video taping a Hurricane?

BBM

argh! You're gonna make me have to watch now. lol

shoot, and I wanted to see American Idol cause Aerosmith is performing. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members