Theories #1: What Happened to Jennifer Kesse?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The car was brought back because he/she needed to be seen and likly sighn a time sheet for the job he/she was working on I have worked construction jobs on massive condo projects and its not like the boss is on your back heck their usually never on site the workers go to an area and painters are the ones that have to work alone .by alone i mean no other construction trades can be going on they only come in to finish the appt off thier like the 2nd last crew to come in so you have 3 dozen painters workin all in different area's you need to be there when you start and when your crew finishes and no one has a clue you were gone for 8 hours in between and thats the reason he/she brought the car back and not to the exact same complex so he could walk back on site with out any questions...

I think it was more than one person involved and the person coming back with the car - ditched the car while the other person(S) were taking care of other clean up.
I also think Jennifer's body was probably removed from the scene in one of the vans.

Much has been discussed in this forum re: the hair/hat of the POI (and what are the chances that the camera would record at the very moments that the fence obscures his features!) However, I've not seen much posted about the shirt he's wearing. I can't figure out exactly how it goes: I see the end of the short sleeves of the shirt; they seem to be pretty long in relation to the arm, but I dont' see the hem or end of the body of the shirt. If the shirt were tucked in, wouldn't that be odd? He would have to be wearing very high-cut pants, waist-wise, wouldn't he/she? I don't see it extending down past the sleeves in the photo, though. Any thoughts?

....Actually, in the photo of the POI at the second gate post, it almost seems like the hem or body of the shirt is shorter than the sleeves. That would be really odd. ??

To me it looks like it is a light polo style shirt, and possibly wearing coveralls rolled down to the waist, such as painters coveralls. Also, I will have to find the previous post, but there was someone who was able to really study the photos and compares the persons head to a bicycle helmet, when you get to looking at it, it really does appear like a bike helmet. Also, there is a previous post on this page that shows photos of Jennifers Condo, her parking space, a view from her balcony, and condos being constructed in the area. I have always felt strongly that she is not far away, She must be in the condos somewhere.

I was looking at the google maps the ones that look down on the whole area and i was thinking that its to populated for anyone to risk driving somewhere that was far away with her say in the back seat or in the trunk so i had been thinking that she must have been taken somewhere close and held there for hours or maybe even days then when she is no longer alive and they have decided how and where to dispose of her .For anyone local is thier any where close by that is a bad part of town .

I was looking at the google maps the ones that look down on the whole area and i was thinking that its to populated for anyone to risk driving somewhere that was far away with her say in the back seat or in the trunk so i had been thinking that she must have been taken somewhere close and held there for hours or maybe even days then when she is no longer alive and they have decided how and where to dispose of her .For anyone local is thier any where close by that is a bad part of town .
The Texas and Americana area is a pretty bad part of town. I definitely wouldn't want to live there.

I do find the fact her handbag was not in the car, but other valuables were, odd. It makes me think that jennifer still had her bag on her when she was abducted, which makes me think she was not in the car i.e it was not a car jacking, she did not offer someone a lift etc.
But why take her car then? Is it correct that her family want to the complex before one, so I assume if the car was there they would have seen it.

My first thought is that she was grabbed bys omeone in the building, hence she had her bag with her (perhaps she was getting into the cra when she was grabbed hence some things were in there), but I cannot think about the moving of the car. the only other explanation for putting it there I can think of is that someone thought that is where she lived as it was quite close.

The more I look at that video, the more I think it could be Jennifer.

You think that Jennifer is the POI? I have never thought of that angle, but I just dont think she would voluntarily disappear, and the person in the picture has a broad body and big arms like a man.

I really think the car parker had nothing to do with her disappearance. It could have been a random worker at the complex who was paid off to park the car by the actual perpetrator. I think it was done to throw LE off and make it LOOK like it was a worker at the complex. I think this case goes a lot deeper than a random abduction. I'm leaning toward the theory that it was someone Jennifer knew, and LE just can't get together enough evidence. There seems to be some indication that Jennifer may have left her apartment the night before. I'm not sure if the report that her cell phone pinged away from her apartment at 10:40 is 100% accurate, but if it is, maybe she met up with someone for a drink and met with foul play. Sure, she was tired from her vacation, but what about the <modsnip>? I think something happened that night, and it was someone she knew.

That was my first thought after watching the 48 hours show about her case on YT. Notice how slender and graceful the back or second shot of the body is on the security camera, the back, the neck and the legs. The feet are long but again, graceful, with a seemingly high arch. (Does anyone know what her shoe size is?). The hair looks like one of those weird cuts that have been popular off and on with young girls for about the last decade. The manner of dress is unisex, could be worn by a male or female. Could JK have disappeared of her own free will? I think it's possible. No evidence of another person in her condo or car, I wonder if LE can definitely rule self disappearance out?

That was my first thought after watching the 48 hours show about her case on YT. Notice how slender and graceful the back or second shot of the body is on the security camera, the back, the neck and the legs. The feet are long but again, graceful, with a seemingly high arch. (Does anyone know what her shoe size is?). The hair looks like one of those weird cuts that have been popular off and on with young girls for about the last decade. The manner of dress is unisex, could be worn by a male or female. Could JK have disappeared of her own free will? I think it's possible. No evidence of another person in her condo or car, I wonder if LE can definitely rule self disappearance out?

I think something similar, the poi looks like a woman dressed as a man. The way the shoes take a sharp bend in the step makes me think this person is wearing shoes that are to big for their feet, and that would also explain the large strides this person appears to take.
I don't know if its jenn but I think its a woman. I also believe it is someone she knows the were no signs of a struggle inside or outside her condo meaning they were either very quick or she was not in fear. If the crime occurred in the condo maybe it was staged perhaps they wanted it to appear that she had been alive and well that morning and disappeared elsewhere. it has been said she may have gone out the night before well most women don't go out alone so if she did go out who was she with? Maybe this person came back to her place that night?

Hey guys, anyone know of any updates to this case?

I think the POI does look like a male, but an unusual one. He does look like a skinny Hispanic male, as some of them are shorter and thinner than Anglo males. The person is walking fast with long strides, that's pretty characteristic of a male. Look at the shoes and pants, both of them are too big for his body. That's really odd.

I cannot imagine how the Orlando PD did not identify this person at the complex following this incident, given his unusual appearance and also given the apartment complex is gated/limited access. From watching the 48 hours segment it looks as if they did botch investigating the construction workers who lived on site.

Does anyone know if the Orlando PD made any of their investigation facts/POI public or if they interviewed the construction workers at the site?

In my opinion, this type of crime, rape/abduction/murder does fit in with the fact that this person was probably a construction worker. Often times people with criminal records will work in construction or some other undesirable blue collar field.

Check out this guy, the convict Juan Hernandez-Monzalvo - he's listed at 5'6'' 148 lbs on sx offender website. He's real slight with a small head too. I wonder if Orlando PD considered him a suspect in this one.

Also curious to know if they checked nearby security cameras for the POI's movements and also Jennifer's movements that morning and the day before.

Note condo complex was ownership starting at 190k and gated. This is much less transient population than a renter complex.

Dogs tracked scent from car back to complex.

Just brainstorming a bit more... did someone dive under the water and check the lakes behind Jennifer's complex? There are a few lagoons/lakes in the area.

Cell pings, where did the pings on Jen's and the other phone she was holding stop?

Hey guys, anyone know of any updates to this case?

I think the POI does look like a male, but an unusual one. He does look like a skinny Hispanic male, as some of them are shorter and thinner than Anglo males. The person is walking fast with long strides, that's pretty characteristic of a male. Look at the shoes and pants, both of them are too big for his body. That's really odd.

I cannot imagine how the Orlando PD did not identify this person at the complex following this incident, given his unusual appearance and also given the apartment complex is gated/limited access. From watching the 48 hours segment it looks as if they did botch investigating the construction workers who lived on site.

Does anyone know if the Orlando PD made any of their investigation facts/POI public or if they interviewed the construction workers at the site?

In my opinion, this type of crime, rape/abduction/murder does fit in with the fact that this person was probably a construction worker. Often times people with criminal records will work in construction or some other undesirable blue collar field.

Check out this guy, the convict Juan Hernandez-Monzalvo - he's listed at 5'6'' 148 lbs on sx offender website. He's real slight with a small head too. I wonder if Orlando PD considered him a suspect in this one.

Also curious to know if they checked nearby security cameras for the POI's movements and also Jennifer's movements that morning and the day before.

Note condo complex was ownership starting at 190k and gated. This is much less transient population than a renter complex.

Dogs tracked scent from car back to complex.

Hi and welcome to websleuths!

Monzalvo has been discussed on our threads specifically in the following:

POI/Suspect - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Here is one of my posts about him and the proximity of his residence to Jennifer's condo:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - POI/Suspect

Look at the haircut in this video at the 0:57 timestamp:

Rapists Given Multiple Life Sentences - YouTube

Thanks for the video, yes that totally looks like his haircut. I found another site with some detailed information. <modsnip> Hopefully the info is accurate.

<modsnip>

Hi and welcome to websleuths!

Monzalvo has been discussed on our threads specifically in the following:

POI/Suspect - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Here is one of my posts about him and the proximity of his residence to Jennifer's condo:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - POI/Suspect

Look at the haircut in this video at the 0:57 timestamp:

Rapists Given Multiple Life Sentences - YouTube

I have been haunted by this video ever since it was posted. The haircut is uncannily similar to the surveillance video of Jennifer's POI, and the fact that he lived within a few blocks of the Mosaic and worked construction...it sounds like the police and Jenn's family need to be all over this lead. Has anyone looked into whether Monzalvo might have been working construction at the Mosaic at the time of Jennifer's disappearance?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288