2010.03.31 - Lindsy in Massachusetts

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the three kids visiting Timmy.

http://www.artharris.com/2010/03/31/inside-misty-croslin-poly-2-more-lies/#more-4074

Also looks likt Tommy's poly is scheduled for next week.

Can't wait for this. I wonder what we will hear. I can't stomach hearing the words.....failed miserably again.....I still wonder why LE are not the ones administering the test for TC

Most wonderful thing in AH's new article? Hearing that her three children were thrilled to be running and playing with their cousins. I hope they are all safe and happy.

Can't wait for this. I wonder what we will hear. I can't stomach hearing the words.....failed miserably again.....I still wonder why LE are not the ones administering the test for TC

Most wonderful thing in AH's new article? Hearing that her three children were thrilled to be running and playing with their cousins. I hope they are all safe and happy.

A big amen to that! It's springtime and children should be running and playing. I hope the change of scenery will help Lindsy to relax because the children will be much better for it. I can't imagine the toll the events of the past year have taken on those little ones. God bless them.

I thought Lindsay was already gone from there ? Poor girl ...

IIRC,, TC stated he didn't want to take any test given by LE because he didn't trust LE? JMO

Also, guess we all know now what Lindsey meant when she wrote GONE on her myspace..JMO

IIRC,, TC stated he didn't want to take any test given by LE because he didn't trust LE? JMO

Also, guess we all know now what Lindsey meant when wrote GONE on her myspace..JMO

Yes, Em...........she is
gone BUT NOT FORGOTTEN.....

If I were poor, and if anything new, (like towels, DVS, even detergent) I would definately question where they came from.

Looks like she'd get right to work as a nurse instead of continuing to hang around the family. I don't buy that no one will hire her either if that is an excuse. Nursing homes are usually desperate for nurses and many wouldn't even know who she is. I don't necessarily trust that she wouldn't do a lot of covering for Tommy, but do feel sorry for the kids.

Looks like she'd get right to work as a nurse instead of continuing to hang around the family. I don't buy that no one will hire her either if that is an excuse. Nursing homes are usually desperate for nurses and many wouldn't even know who she is. I don't necessarily trust that she wouldn't do a lot of covering for Tommy, but do feel sorry for the kids.

ITA. Time for her to do the right thing for her children...get a job and support them. Thank goodness my family never gave me permission to run off for a vacay just cause life wasnt easy. It taught me to face things head on and grow up. When I saw that she was in Mass ..I thought her poor grandparents.

She could definitely be working ..keep the family drama out of the workplace and she could work forever.

ITA. Time for her to do the right thing for her children...get a job and support them. Thank goodness my family never gave me permission to run off for a vacay just cause life wasnt easy. It taught me to face things head on and grow up. When I saw that she was in Mass ..I thought her poor grandparents.
She could definitely be working ..keep the family drama out of the workplace and she could work forever.

BBM I agree, Her grandparents provided her with a home that ended up harboring all of her in-laws. Stipulation on new place was none of them (good for grandparents) but what does she do? Go visit them. It was probably good to get the kids out of the area to spare what the other kids may be saying to them. She needs to find good childcare and a j o b. I am afraid that TC will get out and their lives will go on as they have before. Even with TC out, she will have to work - so the sooner she learns how life really works, the better.

I assume Padilla flew Lindsay and kids up to Timmys for the little vacation. She is probably wearing a wire getting info for Padilla's book. How nice.

Tommy’s wife, Lindsay, also called me from their house Tuesday to check in after flying her children up to visit, taking a week’s break from Palatka, where she has been struggling to find a nursing job and visit her husband in jail. She said she’s eager for Tommy to take a lie detector test his lawyer, Jim Werter told me last night, has been arranged for next week.
http://www.artharris.com/2010/03/31/inside-misty-croslin-poly-2-more-lies/#more-4074

I think it is great for the children to play together. They were all so close, and there were big changes for the kiddos, and probably ones that weren't so pleasant.

Plus, i think the children may be on spring break this week, (my son is and he is 7, florida resident, just way south)

as far as Lindsay working, well, she is going to have to go back to work especially if Tommy stays in jail.

Did we ever find out what the "serious" letter to Lindsey from Tommy was about?

Yes, Em...........she is
gone BUT NOT FORGOTTEN.....

If I were poor, and if anything new, (like towels, DVS, even detergent) I would definately question where they came from.
Does anyone remember hearing what Tommy said to Lindsey,,about "all" that stuff he had done before and the cops never did anything to him.....Lindsey is just as guilty IMOO,,,as he is for allowing their children to be brought up in a house of theives and druggie liars....She has known for years what this creep has done to "provideZ" for his family......In one of her vids talking to him she clearly states,,"she aint talking to nobody"....She knows what has gone down in that Croslin family,,,she is a Croslin and she will never get away from the stigma that name carries as long as she is married to theiving, lieing,drugging TC.....I wonder how much more, the grandparents of LC will do for her as long as she is a part of that incredible family....I feel sorry for the poor little ones who dont have a choice in who their parents are,,,but I sure dont feel sorry for her.....Having such wonderful GP,,,she doesnt even realize that she does have help to get away from the rest of the creepy family,,,after hearing her ever and forever saying she loves TC,,she will never know what a life without robbing people is all about...After all, she put on display her "new" towels in her bathroom,,,how discusting...She knew she didnt buy them.....along with the other stuff she ended up using that was stolen from their blind neighbor...

Does anyone remember hearing what Tommy said to Lindsey,,about "all" that stuff he had done before and the cops never did anything to him.....Lindsey is just as guilty IMOO,,,as he is for allowing their children to be brought up in a house of theives and druggie liars....She has known for years what this creep has done to "provideZ" for his family......In one of her vids talking to him she clearly states,,"she aint talking to nobody"....She knows what has gone down in that Croslin family,,,she is a Croslin and she will never get away from the stigma that name carries as long as she is married to theiving, lieing,drugging TC.....I wonder how much more, the grandparents of LC will do for her as long as she is a part of that incredible family....I feel sorry for the poor little ones who dont have a choice in who their parents are,,,but I sure dont feel sorry for her.....Having such wonderful GP,,,she doesnt even realize that she does have help to get away from the rest of the creepy family,,,after hearing her ever and forever saying she loves TC,,she will never know what a life without robbing people is all about...After all, she put on display her "new" towels in her bathroom,,,how discusting...She knew she didnt buy them.....along with the other stuff she ended up using that was stolen from their blind neighbor...

I never believed that the charges that Tommy is facing is his first go round with Law Enforcement. JMO I think we could be discovering why The Croslin's moved around so much. I wonder if former neighbors are watching this case now and thinking to themselves....."so that is where my _________ went".....

Come on Southernvagirl, don't hold it all in, let us know how you really feel. ha,ha,ha.

Agree with your post except I don't think Tommy stole the towels, DVD, dish detergent, et al. from the blind man. He just stole the gun from him. He got the above referenced items from two other homes in his neighborhood. What a lovely man. And Lindsay was an enabler to the drug use, stealing et al.

Come on Southernvagirl, don't hold it all in, let us know how you really feel. ha,ha,ha.

Agree with your post except I don't think Tommy stole the towels, DVD, dish detergent, et al. from the blind man. He just stole the gun from him. He got the above referenced items from two other homes in his neighborhood. What a lovely man. And Lindsay was an enabler to the drug use, stealing et al.
I am hoping Lindsy reads here and gets a REAL grip of what real people think in a society who despises theives in the night and druggies...all of which has been her life IMO,,since she met the Croslins...As we have read time and time again of the unlawfull acts of every single one of them...Lindsey had to have known about Tommys drug use,,and yet she allowed this creep to drive her son to the bus stop, while being drugged up so bad he passes out at the bus stop...Godd Lord,,what have these kids been living in, with a Dad like that and all the other crap, that their Gp,,,Lisa and Hank sr, have stolen, gotten arrested,,gone to jail,,,and then Lindsey takes her kids to the jail....Does she not have any sense of what this is going to leave with such young minds,,,she is as bad as TC for exposing those kids to all the wrong things in life....I get so angry from behaviour like this,,,I could spit up a tree.....ok, I could do worse but that would just get me zapped from our favorite martian keeper....

I never thought I could become so personally involved with a missing child case after Caylee,,,but I was so wrong......These people,,,,all of them are beyond words....All I want to know from any of these creepy people is ,,,"WHERES HALEIGH"....

I totally agree...That just goes to show you how much of a thief he is...Just knowing he went under the cover of night to go into these peoples homes and steal them blind,,,I would love to just smack him silly....Home invasion scares me worst than anything as I had a very close case of my friends almost getting killed by 4 drugged up crazies, 2 years ago...I say hang him high....Lindsy has lived off of his thievery and she should be ashamed of herself.......

I never thought I could become so personally involved with a missing child case after Caylee,,,but I was so wrong......These people,,,,all of them are beyond words....All I want to know from any of these creepy people is ,,,"WHERES HALEIGH"....

BBM..IMHO..I suspect there are a few in the Cummings Clan that just may have the answer to your question...For certain.. I feel the Cummings are more knowledgeable concerning the subject than any of the Croslins are despite the Croslin's inability to stay out of trouble with the law... ...JMO

BBM..IMHO..I suspect there are a few in the Cummings Clan that just may have the answer to your question...For certain.. I feel the Cummings are more knowledgeable concerning the subject than any of the Croslins are despite the Croslin's inability to stay out of trouble with the law... ...JMO
Emerald,,,I think the same thing..The actions of everyone of them smell of cover-up to me.....From TN crying like she is in mourning of the death of a child,,,,to the overthetop, on the ground crying from RC....Like most on here, I dont know who to believe and I suspect everyone one of them for something......I will say this,,Haleigh did NOT go away from this world for nothing...If she is never found, I feel all those who were a part of her life, both Cummings and Croslin, who did nothing to save and protect this child,,,will go away from here from all their other illegal activities...I dont believe anyone is going to say where Haleigh's body is, nor how it got there,,,so I do hope they get their just rewards from selling drugs and robbing people who just by being unlucky had the misfortune of being their neighbors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth