State vs Jason Young 2-17-2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was her previous daycare. Right after this occurred she was whisked away to Brevard.

According to what I understand, they can't allow hear-say, except if the person who spoke it, is no longer available, such as a murder victim. Because the defense is given the right to cross exam their accuser.

I think because of her age, the judge, (not sure, jmho), is determining CY under that sort of rule, because of her age at the time of the murder. But he's allowing it under the 'excited utterence' sort of rule, because it was given within a week of the crime. He said something about consideration had to be given as to how long had elapsed, and he felt this fits under that type of rule.

JMHO, and I could be wrong! grityguy is the legal mind!
fran

Thanks for that information. But, I was wondering who this child has been living with since her mother's death. Has she been with her father, or relatives? tia

Not to trample on the victim, but my god MY violated the "4 hour tailgate window"!! She so made the world revolve around her! How could JY tolerate it, the poor guy?

Lord, the e-mails he sent her are so full of venom - direct shots at her.

All the good was for the women he wanted to have sex with, all the bad for MY. It's no wonder she was in tears considering her life. Yet she was caring for his daughter when he traveled and was carrying his child.

There's no justice for something like this; maybe some closure if he gets the verdict he deserves.

Thanks for that information. But, I was wondering who this child has been living with since her mother's death. Has she been with her father, or relatives? tia

She lived with her father and his mom/husband until Mer.F. got custody of her after the civil case.

She was living with her father until he voluntarily gave up custody in order to avoid a psychological exam and deposition. Since then she has been living with MY's sister.

Five minute recess, then back in court to hear proffer. Is that how it's spelled? I hope online carries it.

JY says he really really love GC; apparently he was passionate about her. Maybe that's why she got to see the violent side, b/c he was emotional about her. MY not so much. A pain the butt, pissed him off, someone you have to tolerate and argue with, but he really didn't care about her much, not enough to get him worked up to max like GC. At least not til he decided to remove the obstacle in his life.

Could JY have been trying to soften the memories of GC with this email as all a part of his mental planning in killing MY?

Maybe he was trying to convince GC he wasn't such a bad guy? Pathological and narcissistic man that he is?

You missed the person voted Wake County's Least Likeliest To Get An Audiobook Contract.

Haha, you are getting your game on now :rocker: .

Your choice of words in the earlier post was perfect too...... VENOM.

I can't wait to hear this daycare worker's testimony... Will be interesting to see what she says and if the judge will allow her to testify before the jury.

Five minute recess, then back in court to hear proffer. Is that how it's spelled? I hope online carries it.

I keep expecting to hear the judge instruct Chad to turn off the camera. I hope he allows this to be shown!!!

BH should have emphasized the date of that email. And again. And again.

Yes, a good tactic to use would have been to ask.

What is the date on that email?
How many weeks before the murder of Michelle Young was that?
So, x weeks before the murder of Michelle Young, who did JY email?
And in that email from JY to GC, x weeks before the murder of Michelle Young, what did it say?

And after it was read: Do you know if GC received the email that JY sent her x weeks before the murder of his wife?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member