Caylee Memorial

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have goosebumps. That song "Chikd of Mine" had me in tears.

notice the body language between GA and CA, no contact, weird, sad

To me it looks like their hands are holding or at least touching, and Cindy is caressing George's arm. George looks very stiff and in pain.

I think I need a good cry right now. Wow! How hard this has it.

This service is going to be two hours long?

I don't remember the state funeral for Princess Diana being that long.

Is it me, or does that seem a little excessive?

Was that Yuri and his wife that walked in with the family? Or was that a look alike. I didn't see Rick or Shirley. Did anyone else?

I thought I did see Yuri and his wife too. I didn't see any othe the extended family - Cindy's mother or brother. The church doesn't look too full.

I pray for George that he always has the memory of showing her the sun moon and stars outside and giving her bedtime kisses.

I have the video up, no sound though...thank God, or I would be crying hysterically at my desk. This is just the saddest thing...so very very heart breaking.

I think that might be Shirley behind Mallory.

This service is going to be two hours long?

I don't remember the state funeral for Princess Diana being that long.

Is it me, or does that seem a little excessive?

no. i've been to a friend's mom's service that was that long.

that arrangement with caylee's picture in the middle with the pink and purple flowers and the angel wings on the outside is just beautiful.

...here come the tears...oh gosh.

I cannot even imagine how they must be feeling right now, b/c I, who never knew her, am so sad. My heart breaks for them...I pray for peace, strength and comfort for them.

Pastor talking about the church. Telling them to talk to God. Begins a prayer.

To me it looks like their hands are holding or at least touching, and Cindy is caressing George's arm. George looks very stiff and in pain.

CA rubbed Lee's leg..He still looks very angry (that she's gone) to me..I could be reading it all wrong but I don't think so.

What beautiful flowers, just what Caylee deserves, to be surrounded by beauty.

I told myself I wouldn't cry.....no luck there. I am bawling like a baby. This is sooo sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998