17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good point! Maybe his father (judge) talked to the police officers or even the state attorney. Nancy thinks something is not right with the no arrest. It probably has everything to do with who his father is. Though in retrospect they probably now think they made a mistake.

I have thought that from the start. His father must have a lot of pull.
But I still think that a thorough investigation should have been made
For the sake of justice, or even if only to cover their own behind.

My son got in trouble in school yesterday for wearing a hoodie with the hood up. Since when is it wrong for a person to stand up for something he believes in? It's sad to me. I think a teenage boy who has enough guts to take a stand is something to be applauded.

This whole case makes me sick. I don't know how people can't see the racism in what GZ did. But either way, he had no reason or right to shoot that child. If he was SO afraid for his life, why not hold him at gunpoint until police arrived? Why did he have to shoot to kill??

I read last night that a 9mm bullet wound to the chest may not bleed externally much at all. That most of the bleeding would be internal.

I'll see if I can find a link for it.

IMO, there would still be some blood from the entry wound.

I've been concerned about that too. "Tweaking" the evidence to CYA, lots of jobs hang in the balnce here.

We see the fingerpointing and claims of who's to blame for not arresting, that tells me they all know that he should have been arrested.

I really need to learn to take notes lol, but on one of the shows there was mention of information being on the police report, that police didn't know at the time, and the show was questioning how that could be. Does anyone recall that?

JMHO

I heard it on MSN last night, The Police report which is supposed to be original, and generated from the observations at the scene was filed at 3 am the morning after the incident and contains Trayvon Martin's full name and address, all his personal, yet at that time his body was tagged as a John Doe.

The question then becomes why was he tagged a John Doe if they had his information? In the alternative was his information added later, and if so what other alterations or additions were made to that first initial report and why because it throws the whole thing into question.

I definitely agree there is 'something' on the back of his head, only because the officer makes a point to look at the back of his head for a few seconds. I also agree it's probably not to the extent that GZ's story tries to convey.

Could it not be a random patchy balding pattern? Or a birthmark?

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...cts-no-conviction-in-trayvon-martin-case.html

Jose Baez, who successfully defended Casey Anthony, has turned prognosticator on the Trayvon Martin case.

In an interview Wednesday with CNN’s Anderson Cooper, Baez said: “I just don’t see a conviction down the line here. I really don’t.”

Baez added: “I distinctly remember hearing on the 911 tape George Zimmerman saying, he’s now walking towards me and he looks like he has got something around his waistband. So there’s some conflicting stories here. … Remember, this is a decision George Zimmerman had to make in a split second. And to go back and to second-guess it, the way we’re doing, it’s a luxury that Mr. Zimmerman didn’t have.”

Jose Baez is a hated man, he cannot do justice to any case.
The minute he opens his mouth, people will say, I don’t want to hear him,
which is what seems to be what is happening.
I do not understand the logic of getting his views.

I think anybody who is being honest with themselves, no matter what "side they are on", can see that the BBM part in the above post is racial profiling.

That's my point.

And furthermore, shaved head /= skinhead. There are plenty of men with shaved heads of all races - closely cropped hair does not denote skinhead, racist tendencies. I'm surprised that anyone would look at Zimmerman and jump to skinhead, to be honest. Google "skinhead" and see what you come up with - it's not anyone looking like Zimmerman. He lacks many of the characteristics of skinheads.

While I think its safe to say that TM would be apprehensive of someone following him, I don't think it's fair to say that TM would assume GZ was a skinhead because of his hair.

Our community had a rally for justice for Trayvon last night. The folks are waiting for a complete investigation, do not believe race had anything to do with it and will to talking to their children about it so nothing like that happens here. We have many ethnic cultures here and usually have a calm existence.
Prayers for all involved in this horrible tragedy.

I have a question and its probably been posted somewhere but would appreciate if someone knows to post it again?

Is GZ saying he was on his back on the ground fighting with Trayvon and Trayvon was on top of him when he was shot?

Ima

You don't know that there was no mention of blood on his clothes......we have not seen all the LE reports yet, so to say there was no mention is just speculation also. But that's kinda what we do here while waiting for more facts.

I do know that there was no mention of blood on his clothes on the initial police report. I read it. That's what I was talking about.

I understand we all speculate. Because we can't know ANY of this for sure until the evidence is released for public consumption.

I can only say what I read. The report that I read, that was titiled the initial police report did not mention blood on his clothes.

Does that mean there was none? Who knows.

I saw Anderson Cooper last nite and almost barfed when Jose Baez came on and it got worse when Jose opened his mouth. Why on earth would CNN have him as a talking head. I thought he was radioactive. I am so t'd at Anderson and CNN. Jose is more like Fox material.
I hope the Zimmerman family will not get him as an attorney if GZ does get charged. Unless they do not care about their son.

I personally have never seen Jose on Fox.

But I have seen him numerous times on HLN. Isn't that CNN Headline News?

And furthermore, shaved head /= skinhead. There are plenty of men with shaved heads of all races - closely cropped hair does not denote skinhead, racist tendencies. I'm surprised that anyone would look at Zimmerman and jump to skinhead, to be honest. Google "skinhead" and see what you come up with - it's not anyone looking like Zimmerman. He lacks many of the characteristics of skinheads.

While I think its safe to say that TM would be apprehensive of someone following him, I don't think it's fair to say that TM would assume GZ was a skinhead because of his hair.

AnaTeresa,

I don't think Kimberly was saying that Trayvon would assume that. I think she was just saying that would be racial profiling as well. That's how I took it anyhow. :)

Ima

This is the original post I was referring to:

This was my response:

Nowhere have I ever said TM was a racist.

:blushing::blushing: I wish I never posted that and am sorry if I offended somebody:blushing::blushing::truce:

I totally agree.

We have to remember that GZ thought TM had a weapon. So, in a struggle, GZ shot him. I am sure that he was stunned after it happened, that is why he didn't respond to the people immediately or try to give medical assistance. I am sure he was absolutely dazed, after both men fought for their lives. Tray was 6'3 football player, wearing big clothes. He must have looked enormous. It's a tragic situation but really, if a huge guy who you thought had a weapon, was fighting with you, and you had a gun, who wouldn't try to shoot? I am sure if TM had a weapon as well, this situation may have turned out differently.

If there was a struggle, which we do not know for 100% fact, there should have never been one. Zimmerman should have never followed Trayvon to begin with.

I honestly don't know which way a body would fall if shot at close range?

IF Trayvon was on top of Z would the force of the gun make him fall forward or backward?
BBM

In order to respond to the question posed in this comment, I’ve done a little searching around this morning, out of curiosity, regarding the TYPE of gun used to kill this boy. I went to a couple of gun sites that I’m familiar with and found that this was the weapon being carried around by Zimmerman as he pursued Trayvon Martin.

TMGun.jpg

The neighborhood watch captain was carrying a Kel Tec PF-9 on that fateful night. For those who aren’t familiar with it, the PF-9 is a slender, highly concealable 7+1 9mm pistol.

It has been reported that the gun was recovered with a full magazine and that only the chambered round had been fired. This is a condition we associate with something preventing the gun from cycling a fresh round from the magazine into the chamber after the shot was discharged. One thing that can cause that is another man’s hand wrapped around the pistol, retarding its slide mechanism.

http://backwoodshome.com/blogs/Mass...mmerman-and-trayvon-martin-what-we-dont-know/

Not being familiar with this particular gun, I read 3 reviews and was only mildly surprised to find it described using terms of “pocket nine”, “ petite pistol”, and “tiny niney”.

The question posed in the comment I am responding to was a result of a couple of posts I have put up regarding Zimmerman’s stories of being attacked by Trayvon versus the position the body was found in.

“IF Trayvon was on top of Z, would the force of the gun make him fall forward or backward?”

To answer this question, after reading the above, please watch a few moments of this video:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fW8TtAyF6YA&feature=player_embedded"]DonFiringKelTecPF9.AVI - YouTube[/ame]

Zimmerman’s little gun, while certainly capable of death and destruction, was not capable of lifting a 5lb bag of groceries and spinning it 180 degrees, much less a 6’ tall, 160 lb young man with his entire life ahead of him.

Trayvon Martin, dropped where he was shot. IMO, the position of his body as found, negates Zimmerman’s false claims of being beaten by this young man.

I have a question and its probably been posted somewhere but would appreciate if someone knows to post it again?

Is GZ saying he was on his back on the ground fighting with Trayvon and Trayvon was on top of him when he was shot?

Ima

yes, that is the story that we have gotten although we have not seen any official sworn statement it has been repeated first by Chief Lee, then by the friends of George Zimmerman who have been on every show that would have them.

That while attempting to break off following and return to his car George Zimmerman was confronted by Trayvon and with one punch knocked him to the ground breaking his nose, and then jumped on top of him and proceeded to beat his head on the concrete or on he ground, and that is when he shot him (after yelling help help and so forth as heard on the 911 call)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Quincy_M.E.