Breaking News ~ NC Wanted re: Janet

Whenever a defense attorney mentions Websleuths in their opening arguments no less it kind of worries me..YIKES :nerves::nerves:

I was like Omg was I posting then...etc etc went through my mind; couldn't believe that.

Did I hear correctly that the officer found the 2 dogs locked in the shed?

Yes, you did indeed, Boods -- hmmmm -- wonder when that was done.... Smells of premeditation to me....

But yeah, I caught that one, too.
icon8.gif

I was like Omg was I posting then...etc etc went through my mind; couldn't believe that.
I shudder to think about all the snarky comments I made back then and all those people reading them now. Lesson learned: watch my mouth! :scared:

Hmmmm, defense attorney just mentioned WebSleuths a couple of times. Not in the most positive way with respect to postings. Said that everything RA did was documented on WS. I will have to find time to go back to the earliest posts on this case and see what he was talking about.

Ha Ha! I wonder what he was talking about myself.

He is creepy! Does he always wear glasses too? :facepalm:
So glad he is finally here to stand trial, hope he gets convicted.

No, seems like a Jodi Arias move to me.

I shudder to think about all the snarky comments I made back then and all those people reading them now. Lesson learned: watch my mouth! :scared:

"Well, I can't tell lies, 'cause they're listening to me.
And when I fall asleep, bet they're spying on me tonight, tonight. "

Finally getting through Defense opening. I was surprised the prosecutors opening statements was short, but I think it was self-explanatory. To me, the closing arguments is the most important thing.

The defense prattled on. It was full of exaggerations. The breakins at the time of the crime. (Seriously, someone left their car door open and $2.00 in change stolen. The first person I would think of that would do that is Raven.

Janet found out about him having an affair at the end 2003 and he LEFT HER and she found out she was pregnant after he left her but more importantly, they did not get back together for good until the summer of 2004, but Raven was still with somoene else when JANET WAS ALONE AND PREGNANT. Kaiden was born in the Fall of 2004!! Raven was embezzling in 2004 and got arrested in January of 2005, just a few months before Janet was murdered.

Tyndall states "March or April of 2003 they decided to get back together" WRONG WRONG WRONG...If you are reading Websleuths Tyndall, get your facts straight.....it was 2004. Don't try to separate their separation by a year, it was right BEFORE Kaiden was born which was October 2004, he was arrested for embezzlement beginning of 2005 - Janet murdered April 2005 - this puts a whole new perspective on it to me.

I read comments on sites that people are taking Tyndall's opening statements as facts when it's obvious he doesn't know what he's talking about. Maybe he needs to reread websleuths to figure out the facts. How annoying. :stormingmad:

Wow, I thought that Mrs. Christiansen did very good on the stand. It was though the Mani was trying to get her to go down one road and -- Mrs. C brought her down another road. That was a waste on Mani's part.

The neighbor rocked!! She wasn't letting Tyndall fluster her. She did great. I hope I can be online tomorrow to see it, I still have the rest to get through tonight.

Thanks everyone for keeping up with things, I just am not going to be able to keep up this week, so your posts are greatly appreciated until I get a time to log in. I hate not being able to watch live with you all. I still have the rest of day 1 to go through.

Oh yeah another thing.....they showed Raven crying - BOO HOO - when he listened to his own voice during the 911 video. Sociopath much....

Oh yeah another thing.....they showed Raven crying - BOO HOO - when he listened to his own voice during the 911 video. Sociopath much....

That's when one of our awesome Websleuthers, forgive me for not remembering who, saw the tat on Raven's wrist. Did you see my post on the other thread.... it is suppose to mean "father".

That's when one of our awesome Websleuthers, forgive me for not remembering who, saw the tat on Raven's wrist. Did you see my post on the other thread.... it is suppose to mean "father".

Great father, when asked at his embezzlement hearing how Kaiden was doing he says "He looks good". Yeah, that's a comment from a great father...:banghead: Such a sociopath

There is no online copy of the 20/20 episode with John Quinones. I know there are some people that were given hard copies of it. I'm sure they will be airing it again.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Megankd
Back