Caylee Anthony 2 years old #13 General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Her profile was NOT private two seconds ago when I posted the link. When I went to look at her pictures, I was told the profile is now private. And I see that she's online. Guess she figured others would be looking at her page now that she was on NG.
Did it say anything interesting?

to me, it sounds like before Cindy says hello and gets into the second call , she is working herself up, so that it sounds like she is really upset. take a listn and tell me what you think, first 5 seconds to the call.

sounds like she is faking the crying IMO

Oh yeah it does show her online right now...she wasted no time jumping on the computer.

She sure didn't. Even with her child in the background on NG. You would think she would be taking care of her little child instead of protecting herself on myspace.

Hahaha..
On NG, Baez did NOT meet with LE 30 minutes after the show as he said he would do.

Mike Brooks: "Baez is too busy running his piehole"

Now THAT's a great signature line for someone.
Yes, I laughed out loud when I heard Mike say that. (Seems I heard the same in reference to Joel Brodsky. LOL)

I wish that someone would bring up Zanny the Nanny with Nancy Grace! Someone e-mail or call in, lol.

Did it say anything interesting?

I didn't even get a chance to look. The first thing I did was go to her pictures and it told me it was private. It was literally seconds after she got off of NG. Her headline does say "HOPING FOR CAYLEE'S SAFE RETURN AND FOR AN ANGEL TO COMFORT MY BFF CASEY!"

I didn't even get a chance to look. The first thing I did was go to her pictures and it told me it was private. It was literally seconds after she got off of NG. Her headline does say "HOPING FOR CAYLEE'S SAFE RETURN AND FOR AN ANGEL TO COMFORT MY BFF CASEY!"

BFF= Best Friend Forever

I guarantee my BFF always KNEW who was babysitting my daughter when she was little. Heck, my BFF was on the call list or any emergency.

Okay, I am sure the answer to this is lost in here somewhere. I have read references to a picture of Caylee with bruises that the detective has. I have read that someone verified they had seen bruises on Caylee. Is there more information on that? Where did the he get the picture? Who seen the bruises?

As I said I am sure it is somewhere, sorry.

"Curious, how do you explain that 2 different dogs hit the exact same spots?"

sure, something in those spots is giving off a false positive. do i think that is whats happening? not really.

does anyone know if there was anything mechanically wrong with the car when it was towed? was it broken down as casey claimed?

The dogs are trained to exclude other odors. They can also tell between a deceased human and a deceased animal, for example. I'm sure mistakes can happen, but rarely. Especially, w/two dogs...and the blacklight.

Her profile was NOT private two seconds ago when I posted the link. When I went to look at her pictures, I was told the profile is now private. And I see that she's online. Guess she figured others would be looking at her page now that she was on NG.

I still have the page up before she changed it to private, but I know if I refresh it, I'll get the private notice, so I won't touch it for now, lol

I guarantee my BFF always KNEW who was babysitting my daughter when she was little. Heck, my BFF was on the call list or any emergency.

BFF seems to be used very casually these days... almost like an endearment between girls rather than actual best friends.

Seriously! Especially since "Zanny" apparently babysat her for the last year and a half.

I know this may be a dumb thought but I'll say it anyway...I know they found the alleged Zanny (whatever her full name is), and that this Zanny said she had no idea who Casey or Caylee or any of them was. Is the LE just buying that? What if...and it's a BIG what if...this Zanny was lying. I know the rebuttal to this is that LE showed Casey a line up or a picture of this Zanny and she couldn't ID her or said she didn't know her or something along those lines, but maybe if, again IF, Zanny was the one lying, maybe Casey really did fear something bad would happen, and therefore, pretended not to know her. I know I know...not likely, but its a thought!

Okay, I am sure the answer to this is lost in here somewhere. I have read references to a picture of Caylee with bruises that the detective has. I have read that someone verified they had seen bruises on Caylee. Is there more information on that? Where did the he get the picture? Who seen the bruises?

As I said I am sure it is somewhere, sorry.
The information came from the Detective. He stated that a person (beauty operator) contacted them saying that she had seen bruises and a mark under Caylee's eye. He said it independently validated a cell phone photo which showed the mark under her eye. He did not say who owned the cell phone.

I still have the page up before she changed it to private, but I know if I refresh it, I'll get the private notice, so I won't touch it for now, lol

Don't!!!! Take screen shots of it if you can. Look through the comments on the front page to see if there is anything out of the ordinary!!! I wish I had looked at the comments before I went to the pictures.

SAVE IT!! :eek: Do you know how?! I don't know about your toolbar...but mine has a little page with a pencil that says Page next to it. Click on that. Then hit Save as.... It will save it to your computer. Then you can upload the whole page to Photobucket.

I wish I knew how to do those mirror page things or tinyurls, but I don't. LOL

Seriously! Especially since "Zanny" apparently babysat her for the last year and a half.

I know this may be a dumb thought but I'll say it anyway...I know they found the alleged Zanny (whatever her full name is), and that this Zanny said she had no idea who Casey or Caylee or any of them was. Is the LE just buying that? What if...and it's a BIG what if...this Zanny was lying. I know the rebuttal to this is that LE showed Casey a line up or a picture of this Zanny and she couldn't ID her or said she didn't know her or something along those lines, but maybe if, again IF, Zanny was the one lying, maybe Casey really did fear something bad would happen, and therefore, pretended not to know her. I know I know...not likely, but its a thought!

Good theory, but if that were the case, why would Casey have ever told LE zanny's name to begin with? If she truly was afraid and didn't want anyone to know where her daughter was out of fear, it seems she wouldn't have given the name of the woman, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back2theGardenAgain