Elisa Baker - Life Before Adam

Here's the thread on AB's immigration issues, should it be of interest to anyone here:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=119352"]AB's Immigration Status - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Okay, tracked down Writer7's awesome map of former addresses (complete with dates):

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?clie...9886,-81.502075&spn=1.207953,1.977539&t=h&z=8

Could be either Phillips Lane or Helton Rd., I guess. The video LOOKS like the Phillips Lane locale, but I'm not prepared to state that with any certainty.

Any address check will tell you that it was Phillips Lane. I believe he is still there. Interesting that the neighbour who got AB the job also thought AY was her brother until a month or so before they moved. Perhaps this is why they moved. Was there a falling out when AB found out this news?

MOO

----caption under "the red dress pic" : ( on right hand side of article ).

Zahra at Camp Quality. (Source: Townsville Bulletin)

my bad! I don't know why I was thinking wedding..its just one of way too few pics of her in which she looks really happy. TY for the correction, I didn't even read that..:angel:

I think it demonstrates more than the issue of truthfulness, i.e. - total lack of regard for the law, doing what one wants to do when one wants to do it, an inability to maintain commitment, manipultation of others without remorse and on and on. What we do not know is how much bitterness this lack of regard may have caused or if it had any bearing on the mounting pressure in the Baker home.

It also demonstrates that AB has some other issues of major concern to him because of her actions. The press has only responded to what the public has been asking for some time now.

I haven't read through the whole thread yet, so I hope I'm not repeating anyone, but I think this shows a potential pattern of criminality that perhaps was benefiting EB financially in some way. (After all, it appears she may have been on to the next conquest, IMO.)

Also, did she *ever* divorce from AY? Is he actually free to marry again?

I sure hope LE has looked into all of her "marriages" and aliases because from the records I found, many of them overlap if they are all her. Not sure if I can post the actual dates since they came from a subscribed site but if the information is correct, even her marriage to AY may be in question.

MOO

I haven't read through the whole thread yet, so I hope I'm not repeating anyone, but I think this shows a potential pattern of criminality that perhaps was benefiting EB financially in some way. (After all, it appears she may have been on to the next conquest, IMO.)

Also, did she *ever* divorce from AY? Is he actually free to marry again?

Yeah, they were legally divorced in 2009.

So... let me get this straight. We're supposed to believe that AY, out of middle of nowhere one day... decided to make use of his Internet search moxi, (given his CAPS LOCK SKILLS elsewhere on the internet) and suddenly he decided to Google--divorce in Australia-- in order to educate himself about the divorce proceedings overseas?

AND only THEN.. it occurred to him that he was being lied to by EB?

I don't think so.

And his current (newlywed) marriage? Is he even legally married? And what was the RUSH?

So AY has been telling neighbors and apparently AB at the beginning that he (AY) was EBs brother?!? Now why would he do that? What could he possibly gain from doing that? Did EB have something on him that she said she will spill if he didn't? Did he and EB have a partnership of some sort where both would profit from this?

That information about AY leads to a whole list of new questions and possibilities.

my bad! I don't know why I was thinking wedding..its just one of way too few pics of her in which she looks really happy. TY for the correction, I didn't even read that..:angel:

---maybe this one ? at a wedding in Oz...

fromFBMaryBoden.jpg

So... let me get this straight. We're supposed to believe that AY, out of middle of nowhere one day... decided to make use of his Internet search moxi, (given his CAPS LOCK SKILLS elsewhere on the internet) and suddenly he decided to Google--divorce in Australia-- in order to educate himself about the divorce proceedings overseas?

AND only THEN.. it occurred to him that he was being lied to by EB?

I don't think so.

And his current (newlywed) marriage? Is he even legally married? And what was the RUSH?

Yes, I would think he is legally married. If he and EB were legally divorced in 2009 (and I see no reason to assume the divorce wasn't legal), than we was free to marry any time after the divorce was finalized.

MOO

Aaron Young was granted a divorce from Elisa on Aug. 21, 2009 – 13 months after her Australian wedding – and Young used her new last name, Baker, in the filing. Young filed for divorce on June 28, 2009, using her last name as Baker.

Young and Elisa were married on Aug. 8, 1998 in Cherokee, S.C., according to court documents. The cause given for the divorce was that the couple had not lived together as man and wife since May 29, 2008.

What date were AB and EB married?

http://www2.hickoryrecord.com/news/2010/nov/19/elisa-baker-guilty-bigamy-ar-549445/

Elisa Baker Could Face Bigamy Charge
Posted: 4:29 pm EST November 18, 2010
Updated: 5:23 pm EST November 18, 2010

HICKORY, N.C. -- Police are looking into more possible charges against Elisa Baker, stepmother of Zahra Baker, but they are unrelated to the girl’s disappearance and death.

• VIDEO: Elisa Baker Could Face Bigamy Charge

Police are investigating whether Elisa committed bigamy by marrying Adam Baker, Channel 9 has learned. She was still married to another man when she married Adam Baker in Australia in July 2008, according to divorce papers.

When the Bakers moved to Sawmills, neighbors said Elisa Baker’s other husband lived right across the street.

“She always told us it was her brother and then, after they moved out, I found out it was her old man,” neighbor Bobby Green said.

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/25842532/detail.html

This too is very frightening...EF(Baker no more) told AB and others than AY was her brother, lived right across the street. Did AB find out and this is what started the discord? Is this when they moved?? So convoluted...JMHO

Justice for Zahra

Young and Elisa were married on Aug. 8, 1998 in Cherokee, S.C., according to court documents. The cause given for the divorce was that the couple had not lived together as man and wife since May 29, 2008.

Again she gets married in South Carolina. Well records show another marriage in South Carolina at that time and that divorce wasn't granted until November 1999, so how did she marry AY in 1998? I'd say EB has multiple cases of bigamy going on here. I guess the confusion regarding the records for the two different states has allowed her to do this and get away with it several times. It's probably always the guys who eventually file for divorce after she has moved on.

MOO

Wait...she filed under her married name of Baker? :waitasec:

(I need more coffee. Lots more.)

Yep, I noticed that last night on the video when they were showing a copy of the divorce document.

Can someone post a timeline for all her marriages and divorces please? I have the Caldwell county marriage dates but not the divorces.

What's interesting to me about this article is that Aaron stated they haven't lived together as man and wife since May 29, 2008.

So prior to May 29 2008 they were living as man and wife? Elisa Baker went to Australia some time in May but met Adam Baker a few months before - he was posting on her myspace in Feb 2008. I wonder if she was still with Aaron when she met Adam online?

http://www2.hickoryrecord.com/news/2010/nov/19/elisa-baker-guilty-bigamy-ar-549445/

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88
Back