Fox Orlando Mobile Web Cam #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would love to see LE pull up with a backhoe on a trailer to dig up that backyard.

Can hardly wait until TES gets here and they get moving..........

SHE WILL BE FOUND!

Love ya right back my dear :blowkiss::blowkiss:

So you saw a blurry guy with a red shirt? Better than what I am seeing now...as it refreshes over and over and over

I need a hobby to get me outta da house.

Oh, believe me. When that webcam froze, I wanted to call Greta and Mark Fuhrman to slap that guy out of the way of the camera. How desperate can I get ..

Oh yeah, and someone mentioned that the blurry guy was blocking the view of the garage door. Oh man .......

But we all watched very intently. :waitasec:

Can hardly wait until TES gets here and they get moving..........

SHE WILL BE FOUND!

WONDER IF those neighbors would rent me a room with internet connection.

Another day - another cam shot. Anything happening this morning (waiting for my coffee to brew)

WONDER IF those neighbors would rent me a room with internet connection.

My bladder is about to explode, I believe my bowels are getting backed up, but yet I still....
just sit here....
and stare.......

I felt bad while peeping yesterday, I know I felt guilt because the thought crossed my mind, as the sun rose...look there, the sun looks like some giant eye gawking right back at me. (the sun was black and the rays all spread out, it looked like a close-up of an eyeball). Maybe it was the lack of sleep?

I kept looking and continue to...those little angels on my shoulders are duking it out.

Could someone ask them to move that camera over...it's blocking the view:rolleyes:! Geesh! lol:crazy:

You'd think George would be camped out at the mailbox waiting for that ransom letter that isn't coming. Or Casey, chomping at the bit waiting for the credit card with ZG's name on it.

Yes, God Bless Tim Miller! Did anyone hear if Beth is with them? This poor little girl and all the missing/kidnapped children need to be found, brought home and justice served!!!

Is my green light still on?

O/T When does school start there? We don't start until next week here in Canada....

Maybe we should call fox news here in Orlando and tell them to have their
camera guy wave at us....... we could all wave back :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member