New developments in unsolved Jennings murders

Hope I'm not boring ya'll :blowkiss:
I've been staring at the maps since we discussed locations quite a bit today. I'm getting the impression whoever did this was under some kind of time constraint.....as far as disposing of the bodies. That's why they're within a ten-mile radius of each other.....most of them less than that. It may have been someone that couldn't risk being gone for long or very far away.

Also, look up close at the proximity of victims 2, 4 & 6 :eek:.

Those tags are not the EXACT spot the bodies were found....they're as close as I can get them with what info is available. I think they're close though. You can also see the "lay-of-the-land".

3536rdz.jpg

Another great map, thanks. The element of time is why I was asking about exits off I 10 at Roanoke and Welsh ( I misspelled it earlier as Welch). It seems he may enter at the Jennings exit and leave at the other two as they would be virtually empty later in the evenings (no fast food restaurants etc) after dumping the bodies. It appears he has this known grid pattern that he continues to follow. I think his haste is not wanting to get caught...ingress and egress is important in that aspect.

Hello and good morning. I was looking at the maps this morning while my kids got ready for school:)

What do you all think about this route? Is it possible?

He enters the Jennings exit, finds the victims on or off HWY 26 (Elton Rd) then takes them out into the rural area.

One of the victims was found on E. Racca Road with a few others clustered in and around that area.

The quickest way out of that area would be to follow E. Racca Road to S. Railroad Ave ( HWY 90). Which runs back up into Jennings to Main Street.

Or is that road to rural and would draw attention to himself?
What do you think?

Hi ya'll :seeya:

I've been staring at the maps again too........lol. I'm still convinced the killer is someone local........they know that area well. Looks to me like they're using SR1126 as their primary route of choice. More than likely they're using Hwy 26 to get to 1126. If you look at the map.....all of the locations (except 3) are easily accessible from 1126.

I'll post this map for you to look at.........look along 1126.....victims 1, 2, 6 and 7 form almost a straight line across......all just south of 1126.
25gxcev.jpg

What's interesting is how far out victim 3's body was taken in relation to the others :confused:.

sgtmz9.jpg

Maybe Kristen Lopez's murder was different from the rest? She was killed in 2007. What do we know about her? Was she a target of the inmate info that was given to Ewing? Possibly not related to the other murders at all. Much head scratching on this case. She definitely wasn't dumped where the rest were dumped.

I still believe we have two killers for Jennings...one local and one serial. They are stepping on each other's turf for attention.

Maybe Kristen Lopez's murder was different from the rest? She was killed in 2007. What do we know about her? Was she a target of the inmate info that was given to Ewing? Possibly not related to the other murders at all. Much head scratching on this case. She definitely wasn't dumped where the rest were dumped.

I still believe we have two killers for Jennings...one local and one serial. They are stepping on each other's turf for attention.

Kristen "Gary" Lopez.........cousin to 7th victim Brittney Gary :eek:.

Kristen "Gary" Lopez.........cousin to 7th victim Brittney Gary :eek:.

If I were LE I would put the deep sweat on Richard and Connor for info. Tell them like it is....you could get the DP if you don't talk about the interconnections and all the crap. The he said she said and all the caca going along with this puts others at risk. I believe they know something but probably aren't involved with all of it...yet they could be charged if they don't come clean.

Of course we are going to dig deeper and since their names are public knowledge we may just discover something. Once your name gets in the public venue you are hard pressed to get it out of there.

Games aren't fun when lives are at stake. Much better to be upfront and get the best deal possible or fry.....zzzzzzz!!!

Something else I failed to notice until I was reading back through everything. #4 (Whitnei Dubois) was found by a couple, around 7:30 am, lying in the road.....she was nude. Although it was a rural area....it was a road that was regularly traveled by the farmers and a few residents.

What I missed originally was that LE speculated she had been dead for several days before she was dumped.

Something else I failed to notice until I was reading back through everything. #4 (Whitnei Dubois) was found by a couple, around 7:30 am, lying in the road.....she was nude. Although it was a rural area....it was a road that was regularly traveled by the farmers and a few residents.

What I missed originally was that LE speculated she had been dead for several days before she was dumped.

That could be a pattern of a serial. Had their time with the body and then dumped. But, we just don't know at this point as not much is being released. Heck, we didn't even realize how many were dead in La. until yesterday. This is a bigger problem than any of us thought at first.

If I were LE I would put the deep sweat on Richard and Connor for info. Tell them like it is....you could get the DP if you don't talk about the interconnections and all the crap. The he said she said and all the caca going along with this puts others at risk. I believe they know something but probably aren't involved with all of it...yet they could be charged if they don't come clean.

Of course we are going to dig deeper and since their names are public knowledge we may just discover something. Once your name gets in the public venue you are hard pressed to get it out of there.

Games aren't fun when lives are at stake. Much better to be upfront and get the best deal possible or fry.....zzzzzzz!!!

From the looks of Richard, at least in his arrest picture, I don't know how he could pull something this complicated off :confused:. I know I shouldn't judge him just by looking at a picture of him..........I'll keep the rest to myself :). Conner......hmmm...........don't think so either.

Although, I'm not ruling out the possiblity these two people definitely know something, or someone, involved in this.

From the looks of Richard, at least in his arrest picture, I don't know how he could pull something this complicated off :confused:. I know I shouldn't judge him just by looking at a picture of him..........I'll keep the rest to myself :). Conner......hmmm...........don't think so either.

Although, I'm not ruling out the possiblity these two people definitely know something, or someone, involved in this.

There is the 2005 rape issue that involved one of the victims and them. That is what needs to be investigated as something could have happened to cause them to react badly. But, in general i don't believe that crew is capable of the crimes that we are looking at but ya never know.

The other thing I have thought about today is how word travels. Whether it is accurate or not there is going to be some truth in rumor. LE needs to talk to Fast Food patrons to see if they have a regular opinion on someone who has been seen there over the years. Even if it is more of a grandfather type and transient but semi regular. Someone who seems kind and is willing to buy a burger for anyone.

Didn't I read that Richard and Connor had been seen with Dubois a few hours before she went missing?

Now see, you two are thinking like I was thinking. Those two need some very close looking into. Look into the dynamics of that relationship. If we assume for one moment...not saying this is what is going on...just saying....let's pretend :D Then I would say of the two Connor is the brains. She's the one that would call the shots. I don't like her URL name, LOL...okay that's not a good reason...but it seems to me to be an announcement of some sort. I dunno.

About RT 1126 that's the one I was looking at as well. :)

Didn't I read that Richard and Connor had been seen with Dubois a few hours before she went missing?

Now see, you two are thinking like I was thinking. Those two need some very close looking into. Look into the dynamics of that relationship. If we assume for one moment...not saying this is what is going on...just saying....let's pretend :D Then I would say of the two Connor is the brains. She's the one that would call the shots. I don't like her URL name, LOL...okay that's not a good reason...but it seems to me to be an announcement of some sort. I dunno.

About RT 1126 that's the one I was looking at as well. :)

Their relationship seems unhealthy. The factors need to be uncovered and to how it could relate to the murdered women. Could be something or nothing at all. But, the nothing at all seems improbable but does it relate to the murders?.

snipped

She was seen with Lopez "in her last days". It's confusing....I know....that's why I tried to organize it as much as possible :crazy:.

She was seen with Lopez "in her last days". It's confusing....I know....that's why I tried to organize it as much as possible :crazy:.

Bingo! The third victim not placed in proximity to the other victims.

There is the 2005 rape issue that involved one of the victims and them. That is what needs to be investigated as something could have happened to cause them to react badly. But, in general i don't believe that crew is capable of the crimes that we are looking at but ya never know.

The other thing I have thought about today is how word travels. Whether it is accurate or not there is going to be some truth in rumor. LE needs to talk to Fast Food patrons to see if they have a regular opinion on someone who has been seen there over the years. Even if it is more of a grandfather type and transient but semi regular. Someone who seems kind and is willing to buy a burger for anyone.

I'm thinking the fast food joints my be another common denominator here as well. Patterson (2nd victim) had been an employee at Wendy's (Brittney Gary's mother was the manager) and Sonic has been mentioned a couple of times.

Loretta (1st victim) "was known" to hang out at the local Sonic (assume it's the one in Jennings) and Crystal (6th victim) was an employee of the Sonic in Lake Arthur.

I'm thinking the fast food joints my be another common denominator here as well. Patterson (2nd victim) had been an employee at Wendy's (Brittney Gary's mother was the manager) and Sonic has been mentioned a couple of times.

Loretta (1st victim) "was known" to hang out at the local Sonic (assume it's the one in Jennings) and Crystal (6th victim) was an employee of the Sonic in Lake Arthur.

In my meager mind this tells me that someone is apt to pull off to a fast food place and interact with patrons and employees. It is a benign environment at first thought. But, could be a fertile ground for spotting vulnerable people. Especially if that is your mission. This is the serial aspect along with bars that front or are frontage roads to major interstates. It is easy to figure out ingress and egress if you are used to traveling.

Lopez is different.

The connection most are looking at isn't high risk lifestyle so much as low income opportunities. These opportunities are the only available jobs with possible secondary opportunities. In other words, these people weren't hooking at street corners as much as hoping for a break, either by better jobs, or a prince charming or a quick sniff. Young and without much hope for progression leads to a lot of mistakes....some of them fatal.

These young ladies should have never been in that position. Not in a very small town where the village is supposed to care for its children. I remember hanging out at Duck's Drive Inn in New Iberia. We were always watching out for each other. Never in a million years would a stranger have interloped without one of us knowing or acting.

Someone knows something even if it is fleeting. Being afraid of some local position is not the same thing as dealing with a serial killer. He may not be back for a year or two as they are known for cooling off but bet your booties he has the grid memorized.

Wow concerned..........very interesting perspective!!! I hadn't considered that angle:

The connection most are looking at isn't high risk lifestyle so much as low income opportunities.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdward01
Back