NM - Does FBI-published online memo reveal the truth about space beings at Roswell?

wfgodot

Former Member
Reaction score
The memo that 'proves aliens landed at Roswell'... released online by the FBI
A memo that appears to prove that aliens in flying saucers did land in New Mexico prior to 1950 has been published by the FBI.

The bureau has made thousands of files available in a new online resource called The Vault.

Among them is a memo to the director from Guy Hottel, the special agent in charge of the Washington field office in 1950.
The memo goes on to claim, after describing the objects which crashed, that
'Each one was occupied by three bodies of human shape but only 3 feet tall.'
(more at Daily Mail link above)

Does no one at Daily Mail have reading comprehension skills? The memo is clearly saying what a "witness" says he saw.....not what the military found!

Does no one at Daily Mail have reading comprehension skills? The memo is clearly saying what a "witness" says he saw.....not what the military found!

DM's "out" is to use inverted commas in the headline, i.e., 'proves aliens landed at Roswell.' A strict regard for the exacting detail is low on a tabloid's list, reporting-wise.

more from The Vault:

FBI destroyed thousands of UFO reports, 1949 memo reveals

The note, sent by an unnamed FBI agent in San Antonio, Texas, states that the office destroyed UFO reports on the grounds that they arrived "in great numbers" and contained "nothing of FBI interest".

The Guardian article also contains Vault info in re: another sighting:

In a separate incident, Hoover received an urgent teletype message from FBI agents in Salt Lake City, Utah, describing what appeared to be an explosion in the sky that was followed by "the falling of a silver-coloured object."

The sighting, recorded on 5 April 1949 by a guard at the army general supply depot in Ogden, Utah, was reported independently by a military officer and also a highway patrolman, who claimed to see a silver object explode as it approached mountains at Sardine Canyon.
(much more at Guardian link above)

Sardine Can yon? Sounds fishy to me! Bet the place was packed after that report....

Good luck to Stephen Bassett in his lobbying. My observations of politics lately is making me doubt whether intelligent life is even on earth. I'm hopeful that it is 'out there'.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JR Rainwater
Back