Brianna Denison 19yo Reno NV #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to WS! The sketch came from the Oct 22nd university parking garage rape vic. The difference between the sketch and the description from the Nov and Dec attacks is why many of us don't think the Oct 22nd incident is related. That and his MO is different from the Nov and Dec attacks.

As always, well done SuziQ! I don't think we should forget about Brian here; I seem to believe that the first mention of a 'loopy' eye came from his original sketch.

Welcome FXSTS! As you can see from the members' postings they've been here a long time!

First, I fully suspect that the perp may have been at the 'disposal scene' within minutes of Brianna being found; or perhaps inside one of the buildings within eyeshot. This notion is in support of Lion's insofar as the statistics of 'return' are extraordinarily high. So high that on-scene photographers are encouraged to take shots of the people standing around.

He'll be at the memorial for sure, probably with his wife and/or girlfriend and child.

The girl was found safely walking around the site, Panthera. :) I should call her "Stupid girl"!! :p

Thanks so much :) I did look over at the rgj.com site today but didn't see anything about her. I agree it was stupid of her and she's very lucky.

I was bothered by the Lt.'s comments at first as well; however, given the soiled press coverage by all media and the notion that the Lt. may have been trying to 'ferret-out' the perp especially with his comment: "…there were items [at the scene] that only he and LE know about." Making statements like that are really unprofessional UNLESS, (and my God forbid)

There has been dismemberment, or heinous acts done on the remains after the fact. Another interesting notion I've been thinking of is this comment: "We can say that Brianna has been at the location for about…at least a week…" I am bothered by this insofar as it makes me think (1) either that was not the original disposal area and she was moved, or (2) maybe he kept Brianna alive for a period of time before he realized that he had no other alternative.

The UW is an enigma; yet on the other hand the motives are too obvious. Please any and all locals in your day-to-day musings about town if you should happen upon a mall or out shopping please if possible try and get a manufacturer of the lot. I spent hours today in VS's catalog and was amazed at how close I came to getting a match.

Food for thought: Pink is the international symbol for breast cancer; Hearts are the international symbol for love. Both of these issues prompted me to start searching. Oh yeah…I did get some information back from Trojan (actually Arm & Hammer): Condom was made the 135th day of the year 2007; so tell me something I couldn't figure out on my own, duh! The supervisor was very hesitant but she did grudgingly state "…somewhere to the northwest of the country…" Let's keep trying! CHEERS!

Leviosa

#660 Yesterday, 05:27 AM
SeriouslySearching
These are my opinions. Join Date: Jan 2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuziQ
Yes! And the first thing I thought of was when we were looking at the jerseys and speculating whether it was a coach or not.

I can't believe someone is missing. I hope she's ok. But the odds in Reno aren't good these days.

It was my first thought, too...when I read that story. I even posted it before I noticed the coach was finally mentioned as "she", but I bet she was still friends with the other coaches from Reno High.

Sorry this is from the last thread but I have to jump in here. This was not Reno High School- this was in Fallon Churchhill High , which is about 65 miles east of Reno , not even in Washoe, it is Churchhill County. No connection to Reno. Where did you get your information SS, it is totally wrong

The UW is an enigma; yet on the other hand the motives are too obvious. Please any and all locals in your day-to-day musings about town if you should happen upon a mall or out shopping please if possible try and get a manufacturer of the lot. I spent hours today in VS's catalog and was amazed at how close I came to getting a match.

Food for thought: Pink is the international symbol for breast cancer; Hearts are the international symbol for love. Both of these issues prompted me to start searching. Oh yeah…I did get some information back from Trojan (actually Arm & Hammer): Condom was made the 135th day of the year 2007; so tell me something I couldn't figure out on my own, duh! The supervisor was very hesitant but she did grudgingly state "…somewhere to the northwest of the country…" Let's keep trying! CHEERS!

Leviosa
It struck me when I first saw the photos of the underwear that there are pink hearts on them and Valentine's Day was last week. Also, Valentine's Day items have been in retailers since before Brianna was abducted. However these panties could've been purchased last year, or whenever. Then they'd have to be traced from the manufacturer to retailer the manufactuer sells through to the customer who might have paid cash and there would be no record who the buyer was.

Leviosa....will you please answer a question for me??

the guy that you posted a picture of, compared with the sketch....who exactly is he friends with????

i find the sketch looks almost identical to this guy.....

I know I keep saying that I don't believe the sketch is related. I just want to state that I also don't believe it's insignificant because whoever attacked the Oct 22nd vic needs to be caught as well.

I know I keep saying that I don't believe the sketch is related. I just want to state that I also don't believe it's insignificant because whoever attacked the Oct 22nd vic needs to be caught as well.
I'm surprised no sketch was done going from the description the Dec. assault victim gave. It might not be detailed but it would help to compare with the one we've been looking at.

My scatter-brain take on the suspect is that he is early 30's, high school stud turned college dropout, in constant visual contact with college girls via construction, delivery, service etc. Married and felt he "settled" and/or divorced, bold yet ignorant and has been very lucky up to this point. He lives in the area and not much of a traveler. Keeps to himself, yet has wondering eyes and brags to people around him. Tries to fit in with the young crowd which might have brought him to find Brianna that night.

I am still confused by the UW he left at the scene. He left it on purpose, but why and what significance does it have?

Originally Posted by SieSie
I'm confused not only about them saying they have DNA evidence on the Oct. 22 case (which we didn't think they did!!) and also, how do they have DNA from the Nov. 13 case if the perp ran away after she kicked and screamed?Nov. 13, 2007
About 5 p.m., a 21 year old UNR student was grabbed and fondled by a man in the parking lot of her apartment complex in the 400 block of College Drive. The victim kicked the man and screamed and the suspect ran away.
From RGJ

?? Which cases do they have definite DNA match on??

from what i understand, they found some packaged condoms at the site with the suspects DNA on it...he must have dropped them?

Authorities urge the public to consider that the following descriptions of the suspect and vehicle may vary slightly as compared to the actual suspect and vehicle, and that non-exact matches should not be ruled out. Any clues, no matter how seemingly insignificant, could help solve the case. DNA evidence already collected can provide positive links regarding any suspects who are found.

http://news.rgj.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080129/NEWS18/80129044

Great job on the condom search, Leviosa! At least, we know they were not "old" condoms since the date would be May 15th (for those that aren't familiar with the Julian calendar). After shipping, they probably arrived mid-June or so then sat in a box in the store a month or more. So conceivably he could have bought them anytime between mid-late July and November 13th.

Thanks! I've been lurking for some time but finally used my work email to post since yahoo, gmail etc are not allowed.

Check into the personal alarms, I am a big advocate.

yes, it's definately something i'm going to check out....
cool...glad you're out of lurker mode now, lol

good point, Suzi.....but i must say, i'm really starting to think this October 22nd attack might be related....

#660 Yesterday, 05:27 AM
SeriouslySearching
These are my opinions. Join Date: Jan 2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuziQ
Yes! And the first thing I thought of was when we were looking at the jerseys and speculating whether it was a coach or not.

I can't believe someone is missing. I hope she's ok. But the odds in Reno aren't good these days.

It was my first thought, too...when I read that story. I even posted it before I noticed the coach was finally mentioned as "she", but I bet she was still friends with the other coaches from Reno High.

Sorry this is from the last thread but I have to jump in here. This was not Reno High School- this was in Fallon Churchhill High , which is about 65 miles east of Reno , not even in Washoe, it is Churchhill County. No connection to Reno. Where did you get your information SS, it is totally wrong
Gee, so sorry if I was mistaken! It was early on in the case when I read about it. Still...it is a horrible story. I apologize greatly for being wrong!! I must have had it in my head it was RHS or something. I don't know.

Thanks for bringing to my attention tho. :)

I have not seen this posted anywhere, so please accept my apology if it's a dupe.

The Westboro Baptist Church plans to picket Brianna's service this weekend. The announcement is up on their website, a site so foul I will not utter it's name here. There are people organizing to block them.

This group is reprehensible ---- did they announce why? Does Bri and/or her family have a military connection?
I simply cannot fathom why they would add to this family's pain & I originally thought they went after military, etc (picket @ soldiers funerals) which, IMO is equally reprehensible ---

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288