2011.06.07 Sidebar (Trial Day Twelve)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fruit looks good this morning...I also need some coffee but my coffee maker went kuput this morning...not a good sign...

So today....

more objections...more voire dair(sp?)...

Wonder if we will get to see a dog testify...or HHJP get testy...let the good times roll....:rocker:

I found Web Sleuths two summers ago when I was seeking some serious, reliable information on the ICA case. I was overwhelmed (to say the very least) by the amount of information, the educated opinions, the grounded-in-fact theories, and the good-nature and humor I found among the members here.

Over the past two years I have continued to visit WS to learn about other cases and to follow new stories that have developed during that time.

My life right now does not allow me to watch the trial every day, but I have a new favorite routine at lunch and in the evening: I pour over the trial and sidebar threads. I can't express strongly enough how much I appreciate all the posts--the summaries are beyond helpful and it's fascinating to read all the different takes on the events in the courtroom. The posts from yesterday's afternoon session (during the cross of Dr. V) had me--literally--laughing out loud all last evening.

Anyway, if I can maintain some currency with the trial (I'm usually reading to play catch-up to things that have already happened), I will try to break the "lurker spell" and participate in the threads as the trial progresses. But even if I don't, please know how much I enjoy reading all your thoughts, comments, and jokes. I feel very lucky to have found this group!

Welcome!!!

Just want to take a moment before the trial starts to say THANK YOU, to all who keep us posted on whats happening. I had a full day at the doctor yesterday and missed the whole day.I was so glad to be able to come here and catch up. I'm gonna have the same today. Just wanted to say you guy's ROCK.

My dogs are gathered around the computer with me eagerly awaiting to hear their fellow sniffers testify. It is their expert opinion that dogs can absolutely testify and they are so frushstrated that JB discriminated against them in a court of law. Their attorney, Mr. Mouthdog, may be filing a cease and desist order. Dr. Snuffaluffagus has agreed to be their character witness. In addition, they feel that their sniffers are equal to the charming, esteemed, HeWhoIsNotAChemist Dr. Vass, due to their large olfactories which have been employed in this manner for generations.

I, Lady of 3dogs, can testify to the fact that my dogs can sniff out an empty pizza box and tear it to shreds in a heartbeat. They don't have to put their heads in a bag and eat raw hamburger to achieve it either. Even though I am not a chemist, I can spell iron and know the symbol is FE. My dogs, who are not chemist, have never been to, nor will they ever go to Dope Manor with Yo Hand Vandersloot. Objection overruled. That's hearsay. I laid the Predicate. (Ok maybe his name wasn't Predicate, but he moved to another state and died in a car crash so whatever.) Sorry that may have been out of scope.
AT this time we would like to put into evidence exhibit 3DL, which will prove, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that squirrels run away from my dogs in terror and would not be caught dead under the frame of any car.

And yes, my dogs believe that their esteemed colleagues will comport themselves in a professional manner on the stand and state "it smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car". No, they are not chemist either.

We rest our canine case. What sayeth the idiot bloggers?

PS: This is what happens when you listen to this case for 3 yrs. Quick, Nursebeeme, get a double dose of meds ready.

:floorlaugh: :great: :rocker: :floorlaugh:

What a great way to start the day!

What I have to ask, before I rule . . . when the squirrels ran away, did they take the pizza or leave it in the trunk?

Oh, and I am NOT a chemist . . . . but my dog has been taking courses.

Morning everyone, as usual im working, but between phone calls ill be reading here and trying to follow along..

thank you all for keeping me in the loop

haha, All the different feeds has issues with me. Akamai cuts out once in a while, Wesh is pretty good except before the end of day lag issues, and the PiP of casey is way to small. I cannot even find a contact information for WFTV website techs to ask about sound issues I also have on their feed but no where else.

http://www.wftv.com/contact/index.html

fwiw... I tried to contact them and got no reply. Maybe if more people contact them about various issues, we'll get a response.

Have LapTop, Will Travel...Buckle-Up! You guys are going on a road trip with me today! Don't forget your SunScreen :woohoo:

I found Web Sleuths two summers ago when I was seeking some serious, reliable information on the ICA case. I was overwhelmed (to say the very least) by the amount of information, the educated opinions, the grounded-in-fact theories, and the good-nature and humor I found among the members here.

Over the past two years I have continued to visit WS to learn about other cases and to follow new stories that have developed during that time.

My life right now does not allow me to watch the trial every day, but I have a new favorite routine at lunch and in the evening: I pour over the trial and sidebar threads. I can't express strongly enough how much I appreciate all the posts--the summaries are beyond helpful and it's fascinating to read all the different takes on the events in the courtroom. The posts from yesterday's afternoon session (during the cross of Dr. V) had me--literally--laughing out loud all last evening.

Anyway, if I can maintain some currency with the trial (I'm usually reading to play catch-up to things that have already happened), I will try to break the "lurker spell" and participate in the threads as the trial progresses. But even if I don't, please know how much I enjoy reading all your thoughts, comments, and jokes. I feel very lucky to have found this group!

:wagon:

So glad you finally came out of lurking.

Fruit looks good this morning...I also need some coffee but my coffee maker went kuput this morning...not a good sign...

So today....

more objections...more voire dair(sp?)...

Wonder if we will get to see a dog testify...or HHJP get testy...let the good times roll....:rocker:

Yes, something tells me we WILL see JB attempting to bring a dog to the stand....

morning all!! just wittle ole me in lakeland fl ☺♥

I wonder if she thinks she will eventually be acquitted and Baez will then hire her to work at his law office?
If this is her plan then she obviously doesn't realize that after this trial Baez probably won't have a law office or bar credentials for that matter. :giggle:

I've pondered that "job opprotunity" myself a few times...don't think she realizes that she will be dropped as soon as he can---It is an interesting dynamic yesterday with her and the attys----DS was unseasonably cold to her---along with jb....she now seems to have the most in common with jb's newest guy.....

Morning all - I'm looking forward to Baez's cross today, hope he goes easy on Gerus. :)

Good morning... I would like to propose that we need one of these numbers :eek:fftobed: coming the other direction in a bathrobe with coffee. I will dive into that fruit platter after a couple of cups, I hope there's some left!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie