Interim discussion regarding questions from the jury and Arias on the stand #81

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know about anybody else, but I would be interested in knowing WHEN JA opened that second bank account. You know, the one for her budding photography business.

I can't get past this, either: What wedding photographer murders somebody IN JUNE?!?

Someone posted that picture for PASA to identify her lol. Who goes to court dressed like that uggh.

i've been in court when someone dressed like that was asked to leave, chewing gum was collected by the bailiff and phones that rang were taken away to be returned when court adjourned. i like RULES. there is no place i can think of more serious than a courtroom and i think people who come in should behave and dress a certain way or they should be told to get the hell out.

Item #10b, my thoughts about the 3 deposits, if you look at the sequence #'s on the receipts

States Exhibit #237.005, WaMu Monterey CA, 6/03/08 10:10, Deposit $400.00 Acct Bal $548.65 Avail Bal $548.65, ACCT #8006
States Exhibit #237.006, WaMu Monterey CA, 6/03/08 10:11, Deposit $300.00 Acct Bal $240.43 Avail Bal $207.43, ACCT #7148
States Exhibit #237.007, WaMu Monterey CA, 6/03/08 10:15, Deposit $100.00, ACCT #7148

you will see a couple missing. I think she accidentally put $400 into one account by mistake (seq#21), transferred $300 (seq#24) only to find that she needed to transfer an additional $100(seq#25) to cover the underage in the account. Notice the deposit for $300 receipt shows a balance of less than $300 handwritten in, she was overdrawn on that account.

The missing seqs #22 and #23 are withdrawals from acct#8006.

So she had, between both accounts, approx. $800? And she also said on cross she had cash in amount of $80-200 on her, correct?

TexMex,

You might have to google this, since I'm not sure I can link this. DD show. Paul Stern said he loaned Arias money and she talked about the need to get to Arizona, was on her laptop and said she had to get there or something like that. 2/7/13 He hung out at some bar/rest. as Jodi.

i've been in court when someone dressed like that was asked to leave, chewing gum was collected by the bailiff and phones that rang were taken away to be returned when court adjourned. i like RULES. there is no place i can think of more serious than a courtroom and i think people who come in should behave and dress a certain way or they should be told to get the hell out.

That's the way it's run here! Super strict! I was stunned at the total lack of respect .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TexMex,

You might have to google this, since I'm not sure I can link this. DD show. Paul Stern said he loaned Arias money and she talked about the need to get to Arizona, was on her laptop and said she had to get there or something like that. 2/7/13 He hung out at some bar/rest. as Jodi.

is this guy someone she met in a bar? is he credible or is this BS? i keep reading this story he told but don't know anything about him.

TexMex,

Yes! I think I saw that guy...

Isn't getting hair colored relatively expensive (on a Jodi budget)? We see no receipts for the salon so she must have paid cash....or did she dye it herself?

How much cash did that dude loan he? Tia

BBM

No, not to my knowledge. I honestly think it's the remote to the DVD player that was "stolen" from Jodi's grandparents' house.

Oh my! That would be so awesome! I don't wanna get my hopes up too high but let's wait and see! I'm sure this week will be one of total awesomeness. :great:

I had to google what a LoveSac was. LOL!

I'd like to personally thank you for utilizing Google!!! There are way too many posts that are simply "What's a lovesac" or "How far is it from A to B" etc.

So, thank you! :)

Any ideas on where she stopped to dye her hair on the road? Did she do it in the car? Hotel room?

Any ideas on where she stopped to dye her hair on the road? Did she do it in the car? Hotel room?

It's sort of amazing that over 2,800 miles and 5 days she didn't ever stop at a motel.

She spent June 2 at Matt's. June 3 she drove all night. Slept some at Travis's on June 4 then slept on Ryan for a coupe of hours then is up and filling gas cans at 4am June 6 on her way home...

Where I live, dress is very important and trials and in court. judges are very strict about that. what surprises me is that they allow gum, drink, especially that your juror we heard was drinking Starbucks! Was that really happening?

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

TexMex,

Man who gave Jodi money to visit Travis speaks out
On Wednesday night, HLN's Dr. Drew talked to a man who said he had talked to Arias quite often, even loaning her money at one point, at a California inn she worked at before she killed Alexander.

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/02/06/man-who-gave-jodi-money-visit-travis-speaks-out

re:BBM - I disagree. Jodi is a whack job and a liar but, IMO I am no where even close to the amount of hatred that I have for FCA. There is a huge difference between killing a lover after you are being jilted and murdering your own baby girl because you want to get laid without the hassle of dealing with a baby.

I agree with your sentiment about killing your own child to get rid of her presence, BUT...the difference , for me, in the case is that FCA NEVER took the stand and lied through her teeth making up wild accusations about her daughter. It's just not as simple as a jilted lover. Well, it actually is as simple as that, but JA is using character assassination against an innocent and quite defenseless man to kill him in cold blood. This really is a case of anger and jealousy of a jilted lover.

I can't think straght today, nor write worth a damn....but I feel the opposite. I never thought I could ever despise an individual more than Casey Anthony, until I discovered Jodi Arias.

In response to whether JA had a mask on when she killed Travis. I don't think so. She wanted Travis to see who it was that going to murder him. She wanted him to see her face seething with hatred. I'm sure she taunted him with cruel words also.

Move over Casey Anthony. America has a new 'most hated woman.'

I always wondered if she was dressed as a "ninja" at first, or at least had her face covered initially. I always thought he looked confused or frightened in the picture of him looking at the camera in the shower and wondered if she presented with a mask on and then pulled it off just before attacking him.

Poor Travis. I hate her.

I havent had time to comment for a few days been busy and reading here off and on. I did want to say that I know TexMex made a comment a few days ago that they felt that JA may have hidden weapons in the lower bathroom cabinet as it was open on the pictures. I really think this is possible and would make sense.
I also think it is important as to which was used first..the gun or the knife just because JA is stating that after she shot Travis she went into a "Fog". If it is proven that the gun shot is last, then there goes her "FOG" excuse for AFTER the shooting. I truly believe that she knows the knife wounds killed Travis and that there was a horrible scene and she was out of control with rage and this is why she wants it to be foggy..but I believe it is not. She just wants to forget it.
She has spent way too much time trying to blame all her faults and feelings on a dead man. An attractive, inspiring young man with the world ahead of him. A man that had a loving family, caring friends, a positive attitude and a good start in life that he had worked and achieved. (She could never compare, she was nothing compared to him and she knew it). Instead of her improving on herself and making herself better she tried and still does to bring him down to her level and somehow if she can bring him low enough she thinks it will justify in her mind what she has done to him. The more she is on the stand and does this to him, the more I dislike her. She thought her sex would keep him but it takes more than sex to make a relationship work and he knew that. She still does not take responsibility for her evil torturous murder and the more she talks the more I am convinced of how truly evil she is.

It's sort of amazing that over 2,800 miles and 5 days she didn't ever stop at a motel.

She spent June 2 at Matt's. June 3 she drove all night. Slept some at Travis's on June 4 then slept on Ryan for a coupe of hours then is up and filling gas cans at 4am June 6 on her way home...

Buzz much Jodi?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member