Remains found in Big Spring

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only 1 of the 5 missing person's in Big Springs is female, and she was born in 1960, and missing since 1979.

http://www.txdps.state.tx.us/mpch/mpch.htm

attachment.php

Attachments

• big_springs_5_missing.jpg
    big_springs_5_missing.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 293
From looking at google maps and the news cast showing the tanks I think this tank company rents the south east part of that airport. It does not appear that long wide part of it is used for planes.

I think they make tanks and move them there until they are shipped. Here is the companies web site and you can see in some of the pics the tanks are sitting on a big stretch of cement.

http://deserttanks.com/

If that is the case then there is a road that runs along the back part of that property and I did not see a fence on it.

I agree, if they find pieces of clothing and/or jewelry on or near the body and it matches up to what Hailey was last seen in, I'm sure LE will come out and say so. Unless they don't have SA and BD in their sights, (highly doubt that) there is no reason I can think of that they wouldn't say so. :please:

It depends if the material is cotton (natural) or synthetic. Synthetic stays around for ages and ages.

It depends if the material is cotton (natural) or synthetic. Synthetic stays around for ages and ages.

There might still be faded scraps, even if cotton...and of course any jewelry the murderer forgot to remove...since it is highly unlikely robbery was a motive, even if not Hailey...

like the words on Caylee's little shirt survived everything/winnie the poo too

Can't remember did Hailey have braces? Because dental records are very fast in determining an ID.

I can see a body drying up from the heat absorbed off of a paved or metal surface. If the body was found on the ground, was it the ground of the tarmac? JMO

Victor Sotelo ktab twitted 10pm news
that should be in a few minutes........I have no live link

From looking at google maps and the news cast showing the tanks I think this tank company rents the south east part of that airport. It does not appear that long wide part of it is used for planes.

I think they make tanks and move them there until they are shipped. Her is the companies web site and you can see in some of the pics the tanks are sitting on a big stretch of cement.

http://deserttanks.com/

If that is the case then there is a road that runs along the back part of that property and I did not see a fence on it.

The fence that I was referring to was behind the reporter in the NewsWest9 video. There was a fence with red and white along the top with with barbed wire. Beyond that was a cement flat with tanks along the back side and short mesquite trees just beyond that.

17203792_BG1.jpg

http://www.kwes.com/story/17203792/human-remains-found-in-big-spring2

I teach junior high school kids. 13 year old girls range in size from looking like a third grader to girls who could pass for over 18. Hailey was just 13. She still looked like a child. Decomposition would make hands look much smaller than they were in life.
From another recent case (I spend a lot of time in the Unidentified forum with Kimster), a building had been demolished in Hammond, IN. A neighborhood resident's dog walking around the site dug up a skeletonized hand wearing a ring. The first reports said it was a very small body, probably that of a young girl. The decedant was ultimately identified as a grown woman.

FWIW,this webpage cites research from the University of Tennessee's Body Farm. It states a body exposed to the elements will completely skeletonize within eight months. If buried, one to two years.

http://www.anthro4n6.net/forensics/

I can see a body drying up from the heat absorbed off of a paved or metal surface. If the body was found on the ground, was it the ground of the tarmac? JMO

Ground/dirt/sand. That airport is tiny, tiny. Small airport only for private planes. Nothing big could land there.

The fence that I was referring to was behind the reporter in the NewsWest9 video. There was a fence with red and white along the top with with barbed wire. Beyond that was a cement flat with tanks along the back side and short mesquite trees just beyond that.

17203792_BG1.jpg

http://www.kwes.com/story/17203792/human-remains-found-in-big-spring2

Right, I think that fence is going across the old runway that is not being used. On the back side of that behind the tanks I think there is a field and then a road. Between that road and the tanks I don't think there is a fence.

Just trying to figure out how a body got there.

I sure would like to know what Billie, especially is thinking right now.. that's "if" she's truly not involved with what happened and was done with Hailey.. if that's the case I certainly would love to know what's going through her mind as she's sitting in the house with Shawn Adkins... I mean we know without a doubt at minimum she atleast knows what we know(ie. That the remains have been located 1mile from her lover's Momma's home that he's both admitted as well as technology places him directly there during the time in question)... if she's not involved how in the hell could she not be literally going out of her mind at this point?

I sure would like to know what Billie, especially is thinking right now.. that's "if" she's truly not involved with what happened and was done with Hailey.. if that's the case I certainly would love to know what's going through her mind as she's sitting in the house with Shawn Adios.. I mean we know without a doubt at minimum she atleast knows what we know(ie. That the remains have been located 1mile from her lover's Momma's home that he's both admitted as well as technology places him directly there during the time in question)... if she's not involved how in the hell could she not be literally going out of her mind at this point?

I believe that if Hailey is ultimately found in Sean's backyard, so to speak, or in his mother's yard, she will still defend him...sadly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
renenoelle