NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is also sad is Zahra's room gets pink curtains and a new mattress after she is gone?
What was her other rooms like?
Did she have pink curtains? a nice bed?
THINGS like that bother me.

What also bothers me is did she ever have a doll house, my little ponies, LPS (littlest pet shop), did she know what it was like to eat ice cream and curl up and watch a disney movie. Did she get to go outdoors and blow bubbles with the giant bubble wands. Did she have any love for animals and what was her favorite thing to wear? Did she have a favorite song cuz they said that she only couldnt hear certain frequencies. I just wonder about that every time I look at my 10 year old little girl playing and goofing off. Also, when she is doing her homework and I really thought about her today when I got the Halloween costume and made my baby an angel. It was hard for me. Zahra wont get to trick or treat with other kids her age and have fun but at the same time she is an angel in her own right. This is so hard for me....and it makes me so angry. sorry gtg cry alittle more. :furious::(

They might be able to do this with DNA evidence from the mattress found at the landfill if it proves that Zahra was deceased on that mattress.

MOO

Brilliant....so even if she isn't found :)

Okay, in GMA interview, AB states that he got home around 2pm , started working in the yard and was there in the yard working when EB comes running out saying Zahra is missing. He then states that he searched the house, went down the block, and called 911. The 911 call came in at 1:58, so either he didn't arrive home close to 2pm, or he arrived shortly before 2pm and didn't do all the searching he claims to have done. Can't have it both ways.

Agree with this too. He also supposedly made a few phone calls before calling 911. Well at least one to his boss according to him.

MOO

Sorry to jump off of your post, but do we know a mattress was "purchased"? Or just aquired in some way? I don't remember seeing any confirmation that they bought a new one, just that the one that was there was def not the one that Zahra had been using. Please correct me if I'm wrong, I have read every post and still get lost...:innocent:

No, we don't. Both you and Kamille snagged me on this (and I appreciate it). I made the assumption that the mattress was purchased new, but I actually don't recall every seeing that info from any reliable source. So, scratch "purchase" and change it to "acquired". :blushing:

I see that I was so into that rant I wrote Haleigh instead of Caylee. My deepest apologies.

I follow both of those babies and know them distinctly.

Anyway, I've caught up and we have a good beginning for a timeline as the first post of Zahra's media thread. If someone wants to add to nursies timeline with links that would be fantastic. (if you haven't done that before, just copy and past her work into a word program , make sure to notate which part was her work, but don't add anything unless it's in MSM and/or attributed to or said by LE).

I can't. I'm busy the next two weeks starting today and will only be able to pop on here and there. I'll probably spend most of that time catching up on the fast paced threads.

JMHO :)

I agree with you on this. There's still just too much reasonable doubt to be able to convict AB of anything from what we know right now IMO.

Oh he is guilty!!!!! JMO

He put this little girl in harms way! His daughter is missing saturday but he hadnt seen her since thursday or was it tuesday... never looked in on a little girl that battled bone and Lung cancer and had hearing problems, Left her with this woman that had no compassion for little Zahra and probably was the last face this little girl saw... JMO

Hello again everyone. Still lurking but having trouble today. Is there a link someone can give me for todays updates? TIA.
I was so hoping we'd have some hard evidence by today :( Guess not, huh?
I also wanted to thank ALL the locals that have spent time and emotional as well as physical energy going to different scenes and keeping us as up to date as possible. Huge Thanks. If Zarha only knew the same love and devotion when she was here as she has now...who knows what that child could have done. So sad.

Agree with this too. He also supposedly made a few phone calls before calling 911. Well at least one to his boss according to him.

MOO

He called his boss before calling 911? I hadn't heard THAT before! Any idea where I can find a link to that info?

He states it in his 911 call, Mt Kat. I think there might have been a couple of people I would have called before my boss if MY child was missing....but #1 would be 911!! IMO..

Thankx! When you zoom in on that as much as you can you can see that its "partially submerged" in water. Strange - looks like someone "dug that square" out and then it filled with water.

Anyone else's thoughts?
Interesting spot-- I hope those old buildings are horse barns. That valley floods because it's in a natural bowl. You can tell that from the topo map view. They might have built up a little bit at some edges, to control the water leaving the area, and they might have wanted an adjacent area to not flood.

gps: 35.887754,-81.458976

Oh he is guilty!!!!! JMO

He put this little girl in harms way! His daughter is missing saturday but he hadnt seen her since thursday or was it tuesday... never looked in on a little girl that battled bone and Lung cancer and had hearing problems, Left her with this woman that had no compassion for little Zahra and probably was the last face this little girl saw... JMO

And that's if one chooses to think the kindest thoughts about him, given what we know.

Okay, in GMA interview, AB states that he got home around 2pm , started working in the yard and was there in the yard working when EB comes running out saying Zahra is missing. He then states that he searched the house, went down the block, and called 911. The 911 call came in at 1:58, so either he didn't arrive home close to 2pm, or he arrived shortly before 2pm and didn't do all the searching he claims to have done. Can't have it both ways.

I doubt he really knows what time he got home - he just knows he called 911 and I assume he hadn't been home too long when Elisa came running out of the house. I mean I don't look at the clock when I get home.

Which is it, A or B????

911 Call:

ADAM BAKER: Ummm. We checked in there last night about 2:30 and she was there... and all this happened last night around 5 ...so I don't know if they set a fire in the yard to distract us to go out and then they snuck in the door... or.. I don't know.

DISPATCHER: I am not familiar with what happened last night... what happened last night?

ADAM BAKER: OK. Last night...we woke up.. my dog woke me up and I had a fire in the back yard and somebody had poured gas in my company vehicle I drive to work. They left a ransom note on my company vehicle to my boss saying they had his daughter and his son was next.

http://www.wbtv.com/global/story.asp?s=13351620

or

GMA Interview (at apx. 3:40)

Interviewer to AB: So, the last time you seen your daughter was at 2 in the morning?

Adam Baker: That's what time her mother told me she went in and checked on her.

Interviewer: You didn't go in and check on her as well?

Adam Baker: No, I was asleep

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/sea...tab=9482930&section=1206852&playlist=11128107

Oh he is guilty!!!!! JMO

I'm only referring to what a prosecutor would be able to put before a jury and get a conviction. They have to have some definitive proof that he was involved in whatever happened to Zahra.

Right now they might only have what EB is telling them and well we know her credibility is zero. So they have to prove whatever she might be telling them about his involvement.

MOO

LE can not subpena records from Australia as Australia is a sovereign state and they have no jurisdictional authority over Australia.

I am not sure if Australia may be willing to volunteer these records to LE in Hickory however, I suppose that is possible.

I will rephrase it then :) AB could sign authority to release medical records to LE.

What also bothers me is did she ever have a doll house, my little ponies, LPS (littlest pet shop), did she know what it was like to eat ice cream and curl up and watch a disney movie. Did she get to go outdoors and blow bubbles with the giant bubble wands. Did she have any love for animals and what was her favorite thing to wear? Did she have a favorite song cuz they said that she only couldnt hear certain frequencies. I just wonder about that every time I look at my 10 year old little girl playing and goofing off. Also, when she is doing her homework and I really thought about her today when I got the Halloween costume and made my baby an angel. It was hard for me. Zahra wont get to trick or treat with other kids her age and have fun but at the same time she is an angel in her own right. This is so hard for me....and it makes me so angry. sorry gtg cry alittle more. :furious::(

I'm just glad it doesn't seem her life has been like this forever. I'm thankful that she did have friends there and at least one here. You have to remember, there was some happiness in her life and that makes me happy

He states it in his 911 call, Mt Kat. I think there might have been a couple of people I would have called before my boss if MY child was missing....but #1 would be 911!! IMO..

Oh, he sure did. For some reason I thought he was talking about the call to his boss when the fire occured. So, he called his boss during each separate incident. Got it.

(Also...very odd.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldpizza
"Hope everyone doesn't mind if I re post this but all help is appreciated.
BTW, I am looking into naming a Rose after Zahra. It's not as easy as I thought it would be as they are very strict in their associations and it's hard to make contacts. But I have sent a few emails out and waiting to hear back. If anyone has any info on this, Please let me know. If anyone deserves a Rose named after them it's Zahra."

[B said:
westsidefox64[/B];5744486]My Uncle Grafts violets...I dont understand it so dont ask but they are beautiful...anyway after your post about the roses the other day I asked him to name one for dear Zahra. He has and will enter it in the flower show in October of next year. It is purple with yellow highlights...Thanks for the wonderful idea.

I've been away all day/night and skimming through to catch up, but I just have to say THANK-YOU both so much for your incredible thoughtfulness and such a wonderful idea!! Westsidefox64, please send your Uncle LOTS of thanks for what he is doing from myself and I'm sure many, many others :) It is sure to be a winner at the show!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth