2011.05.28 TRIAL Day Five (Morning Session Only)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG....KC is having a total meltdown. Throwing her tissues on the the table, shaking her head no.

I swear I could make out her complaining that CA never did that for her.

She is all about me me me me.

watching mom leaave.jpg

all about kc.jpg

temper tantrum.jpg

I have noted Casey cries and shakes her head no...

Imo, the minute they learned Casey was claiming a drowning af the house (after all her Zanny stories), the As knew Casey at least coldly covered up an accident and discarded her daughter like trash. The minute they learned she put George at the scene as the main player in this cover up, the As knew their daugther was murderer who was now gunning for them too, imo.

That teeny little doubt in Casey's favor that they clung to for 3 years was obliterated 8 weeks ago when they got word of Baez's general defense strategy. What a nightmare. All of their deception (whether intentional or out of denial) is being used against them by the person they were trying to believe and protect.

Casey Anthony is in a league of her own, imo.

JMO...

And this ladies and gentlemen is why she killed her daughter.... she was jealous of her mothers love for Caylee....that is what this tantrum ICA is having right now is all about, IMO.

Yes, yes, yes, yes yes yes yes. That is it. Jealousy took Caylee away.

:tyou:

I also saw "she's just trying to hurt me" or "just doing that to hurt me."

Fascinating that the sight of her baby's bed, the pool where she supposedly drowned, etc., bring no reaction. Then she does some fake dabbing at her eyes. Then when the jury's gone, we get real emotion - ANGER! No grief for Caylee, but lots for herself when she thinks someone's "trying to hurt her."

We are seeing the real Casey today.

Tink

Woah--I just read ICA's lips..."That's why she's crying now". "Three years nothing." ICA is losing it and it has NOTHING to do with Caylee.

IMo
bbm

Never has...

How Ironic ICA reacts to her mother's words - wonder if she feels betrayed. Wonder if she can make the connection to how CAylee felt. Nah.

Oh my, KC is having little fit... could anyone tell what she was saying other than what the fine posters above said?

This little display is so laughable.

Waaaaaaaa Waaaaaaaaaa...they won't help me.
Waaaaaaaa Waaaaaaaaaa. poor pitiful ME
Waaaaaaaa Waaaaaaaaaa.... Caylee Who?

I so wish I could read lips. To see Casey say so much and I couldn't make out a word. Can anyone read lips?

I don't think it's a meltdown. It looks like a hissy fit to me.

I can totally tell the difference between ICA fake crying now and when she genuinely crys for herself. Her nose isn't red. She isn't sniffling like CA.
But, she'll make sure by the time the jury comes back that it will look like she's been crying plenty.

WOW, I sure hope their is someone here who can read lips. Did KC just say "she's trying to hurt me"

What I thought I saw her saying is - "SHE KNEW EVERYTHING!" She seemed to say the word EVERYTHING several times.

Cindy Anthony is broken now, but that lady is nothing if not strong, and she will, on by one, realize the enormity of the evil perpetuated upon her and her husband and her son by her daughter, and she will tick them off in her head, the years of defending her daughter, and those months looking for a baby that was already dead, and then the Cindy of Old will come roaring back. But this time, she will be coming for her daughter. And she'll spend the rest of her life trying to get even.

If Casey Anthony ever gets out of jail, I *honestly* wouldn't put it past Cindy to try and kill Casey.

If I were Casey, I would say, "I'm guilty. Please put me away for the rest of my life. Just don't let me come within two miles of my mama.'

Blaise

IMO she is seething...and she will direct Baez to try and destroy Cindy in Cross IMO...I told my mom about the abuse and she didn't protect me...:banghead:

That is exactly what she said. And I have a feeling CA will chew JB up and spit him out. Hock him out all the way over to the defense table.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dont4get