Nancy Grace 9-2-08 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
(From the previous thread)

I thought Cindy said she was getting tips. Yeah.... people don't call LE... they call the Anthonys. Just another defense she'll use to show how the media & LE are making people too scared to call LE with tips.

If she said support, I bet she's telling everyone NOT to bother helping with the search.... they're just wasting their time looking for a body.

If she said it on NATIONAL TV... she's got to be saying it to every person who calls her.

So what happens to the tips where someone saw something suspicious near a dumpster or something? I doubt Cindy is forwarding those on to LE

Has anyone ever read "lamb to the slaughter"? It's a short story about a woman who kills her husband with a leg of lamb, and then proceeds to put the lamb in the oven to cook it for dinner. When the police come to investigate, she is entirely calm because she knows that they need the murder weapon to solve the crime. In the end, she feeds the lamb to the police officers - no more weapon to find.

I think that the Anthony's are 100% sure that Caylee's body will not be found. They are way too confident, they know where she is, and they are not even slightly worried that the body will be found. I don't think that George and Cindy were involved from the start, but they know where she is now. It makes me wonder if she is, in fact, buried somewhere very close where they can keep a close eye on her. It's just so strange to me the way these people behave.

YES. I AGREE. THEY ARE MUCH TOO CONFIDENT. And it is worrisome.

I think LE has it covered, though. I think they are going to bring massive charges against the whole family.

The only thing that's kept my head from exploding is the fact that CA is sitting in a jail cell right now. If she was home putting on makeup and surfing the web I'd go nuts.

I also watched it......seemed to me Tim was going to give reasons/ also speak about him & Cindy's fight then when he got on air he changed his mind covering for CA........JMHO

Nancy Grace tries getting the answers, she is just doing her job.

In my book, she crossed a line tonight. You can do your job without badgering the good people that are not there to express an opinion.

I think the poster of this information actually said SCALP fragments. .implying skin. NOT skull.

The person posted on another forum that there are "scalp fragments attatched to the hair found in trunk".

I'm so upset I can't stand myself. And I'm on my second glass of wine. I wish Everyone could just stop giving Cindy the time of day. Ban her from TV. I don't want to see or hear her again. Did you hear her say "in my gut..." It made my gut turn. I'm just too mad to even make sense to myself now. I....I....OOHHH!!!

Yes yes yes..... what if that actually did happen. If the media said enough with Cindy. Then what would her platform to influence possible jury members be? I personally think the trial would not take place in orlando becuase of all the media coverage and the nonsense coming from Cindy. If you notice it's basically up to Cindy to through people of to place doubt. and thats all you need is doubt.

It certainly gives a new meaning to "I've already given you a month"

DEFINITELY does...which was questioned from the get-go, but I think this certainly makes it seem far more likely she really DID give her a month (or near that) and she knew from the beginning...which is why I think what transpired on the 14th/15th of July as far as G/C's phone calls and whereabouts via pings is important.

I think this ups the odds that they knew when they got the car letter on Monday after the registered letter on Sunday, that they were doing some "working."

I think this also possibly explains the two slightly different stories from the impound lot of GA possibly saying that they had found their daughter but that their granddaughter was still missing...I think what the lady overheard may have been the more accurate...I think George and Cindy had filled in the "missing pieces" by the time they went to the car lot, and thus george's lack of surprise and no comment/reaction at the smell, etc.

I see it as, yes, he was asked, but now that he's here the family is hurting more than helping. 40 people today. I think they both (NG+TM) were just trying to get some cooperation from the family.

My point was Tim did not interject himself into this case period.

Why are people so greedy for ratings that they continue to give air time to this woman? Nothing she says is true. Everyone knows that. Why do they let her on their shows??
I think it show disrespect for the public to have to listen to lies, lies and more lies.
IMHO

While I agree with everything you said, to answer your question...they will hang themselves. In a disgusting and gut-wrenching way, their supposed rebuttal is degrading to everyone involved. Make no mistake, they (every one of the As) are fighting for their lives. They will (have) say one thing too many. I believe LE and the media are letting them lead the way.

JMHO

BFMd

There's no way to know if this person knows what they're talking about, though. They claim their aunt is a retired sheriff in that area, and has close friends currently in LE.. and that's how they supposedly know this.

So whats with kobalinsky? Is he definitely going to work for Baez? Does that mean we can't believe anything he says now? What did he say about this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie