AK, NY Israel Keyes - Who are all of his victims???

Status
Not open for further replies.
geojeffrey....I have a photo on this Perp I would love to share..but ha ha ha..I don't know how to do this yet......If you can help it would be appreciated....and I think it will be jawdropping to say the least

I would like to see the pic.

Here is how you upload it to WS. Follow these instructions to Post:

>Click Go Advanced
>Click on Paperclip
>Select "Choose File"
>Choose the picture from your file location on your computer
>Click upload
>Close
>Submit Reply to Post

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd...._=1359685697_94fa228de7bb1ec4add93e5ed9f5f97d

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE OPEN THIS UP FOR ME.....then post this picture....
I'm new as you know....My computer will not let me COPY the picture then Paste...
I hope this is a great help for us on I. Keyes....Thanks

566361_2713713858788_1644048106_n.jpg

IK looks like he has very large feet. Is that just me?

IK looks like he has very large feet. Is that just me?

Yes there was a big discussion about how this could not be Keyes walking by Jennifer's condo Fence....In one picture he is wearing black boots, in one Tennis Shoes....but he kinda slumps to me...in the back area....but NOTE*** seems he always walks in a hurried...wide and long gaits walk style....

Thanks Wondergirl, you truly are a wonder girl!

i would like to see the pic.

Here is how you upload it to ws. Follow these instructions to post:

>click go advanced
>click on paperclip
>select "choose file"
>choose the picture from your file location on your computer
>click upload
>close
>submit reply to post...................

KEYES FLORIDA.jpg

NOTE on the photoKEYES FLORIDA.jpg

Me and some friends have been discussing the Case that was posted about the
Mall Murders...so much so that the sketch was put beside I. Keyes booking photo.....I feel there is a great possiblity...What do you all think???
Someone said the mouth was off.....He was being BOOKED...so he was not happy when he was caught according to LE....I'm assuming he was very mad when they booked him..I feel he was making some type of mad face and maybe had his lipss drawed or puckered as we say

Hope this helps...and this case has already been reported to the
Sheriff's office there

Great pics, is that IK by a fence?

KEYES Various WALKING.jpg

Jennifer Kesse---Photo on the left....Man walking by her Condo Fence
Could this be the same walking GAIT that Keyes has and the person walking past the fence?????

Also the RED DOT on the right picture....That is the picture of the case I shared where he the story said the person that did this to the real-estate agent was seen at the ATM machine during the time this realtor went missing...NOTE**** top pictures are of Keyes walking in the Banks he confessed to robbing...SAME CAP OR SAME STYLE CAP on this person at the ATM machine...and the one Keyes shown to be wearing during the robberies

NOTE on the photoView attachment 29445

Me and some friends have been discussing the Case that was posted about the
Mall Murders...so much so that the sketch was put beside I. Keyes booking photo.....I feel there is a great possiblity...What do you all think???
Someone said the mouth was off.....He was being BOOKED...so he was not happy when he was caught according to LE....I'm assuming he was very mad when they booked him..I feel he was making some type of mad face and maybe had his lipss drawed or puckered as we say

Hope this helps...and this case has already been reported to the
Sheriff's office there

The Mall Murders totally fits with what we know about IK.

This picture, presumably done by the woman who was abducted by him, but, her life spared, is to a T.

WOW

attachment.php

The Mall Murders totally fits with what we know about IK.

This picture, presumably done by the woman who was abducted by him, but, her life spared, is to a T.

WOW

attachment.php

Do you agree that this looks like the Sketch drawing that the lady gave the info???..................I do 100%....
And also, If this is Keyes...That proves DEFINITELY he was in Florida apparently for quiet a little stay!!!.....
MY THOUGHTS ONLY!!!!!.....................
At one time a lady reported him living HOMELESS in California....he hung around and did drugs with her boyfriend and herself...this was reported on FB.....
Apparently he has a thing for HOMELESS...Despositing his victims phones there (if the other cases are true)....and doing drugs with them????
I feel that he may have been really short on money (maybe from the trip to Florida and if it is truly Keyes).....this would have been earlier in his killings....maybe he did not have the MO of isolated places then....and he choose crowded places where many people would be and probably he thought he would not be noticed in the garage...........and my thoughts are....He is known as an "Alcoholic"...so he had to have money for this....and If he rented a vehicle as he is known to do...that was also money each day...and food and etc..
I feel he (after this lady gave the police a description and the sketch was made) knew that this looked so much like him that he would get caught...so I feel this may have been the time he started looking in PARKS...HIKING TRAILS...CEMETARIES and etc......and if this is Keyes....Don't you think he ran scared for sure???.....This was all over the big time news about the Mall Shootings....and to me this lady sure gave a perfect sketch of the abductor....at one place they stated it took a long time for the sketch to make because she wanted the skin-color just a perfect shade...(they changed it many times) wanted the type of hat just right....I feel he knew he would surely be seen and found out when they released the sketch

He also told the lady he would come back and kill her if she linked him to the crime...and told her to tell the Police that he was SHORT and FAT???....I'm sure he would have went back and done as he told her...You can count on that...but I feel after this was released he had a great fear he would be seen and noticed and he also knew he would have to go back to Boca Raton....Probably the only reason this lady lives today

Has anyone submitted these possible connections/tips to the FBI?

I know they were gave to the Sheriff directly in Boca...and they have been called into one of the major crime shows....but do you all feel enough that this is Keyes??....I don't care to call them, but I need re-assurance so they won't think I'm a nut job...LOL

I know they were gave to the Sheriff directly in Boca...and they have been called into one of the major crime shows....but do you all feel enough that this is Keyes??....I don't care to call them, but I need re-assurance so they won't think I'm a nut job...LOL

I think with tying it in to the other cases we have discussed recently it is a definite possibility. I wouldn't rely on the Sherrif in Boca to make the connection with the other cases or to do anything with the info other than solve the local case. (I have nothing against the Sheriff just with budgets cuts and such...) Go to the FBI they are the ones requesting tips.

I don't think Keyes had anything to do with Jennifer Kesse. I won't rule out the possibility of course but I think statistically it's just too unlikely until we see some solid evidence that links him. Yes, Keyes very well could have killed dozens of people, but what are the odds that they'd happen to be the more publicized and/or mysterious disappearances in recent years (e.g. Kesse, Maura Murray, Brittanee Drexel, etc.)? Considering the sheer number of people that go missing, it seems improbable that these specific cases we're so invested in and desperate for answers would happen to connect to Keyes.

This isn't mean as a slight against the great sleuthing being done; just my personal opinion, as I am a firm realist and pragmatist (maybe to a fault).

EDIT: With all that said, though, Katelyn Markham might be worth looking into as a possible victim. Her case remains baffling, and a stranger abduction seems likely (as opposed to e.g. Jennifer Kesse, who I believe was probably taken by someone she knew well).

She disappeared from Fairfield, Ohio on August 13, 2011. Here are the closest of Keyes' whereabouts to that date:

June 2, 2011 to June 16, 2011: Midwest US, Eastern US

September 15, 2011 to September 25, 2011: Western US

I don't think Keyes had anything to do with Jennifer Kesse. I won't rule out the possibility of course but I think statistically it's just too unlikely until we see some solid evidence that links him. Yes, Keyes very well could have killed dozens of people, but what are the odds that they'd happen to be the more publicized and/or mysterious disappearances in recent years (e.g. Kesse, Maura Murray, Brittanee Drexel, etc.)? Considering the sheer number of people that go missing, it seems improbable that these specific cases we're so invested in and desperate for answers would happen to connect to Keyes.

This isn't mean as a slight against the great sleuthing being done; just my personal opinion, as I am a firm realist and pragmatist (maybe to a fault).

EDIT: With all that said, though, Katelyn Markham might be worth looking into as a possible victim. Her case remains baffling, and a stranger abduction seems likely (as opposed to e.g. Jennifer Kesse, who I believe was probably taken by someone she knew well).

She disappeared from Fairfield, Ohio on August 13, 2011. Here are the closest of Keyes' whereabouts to that date:

I feel as of this date...ANYTHING or Anyone could be one of Keyes Victims...and I would not discount anything right now...Remember this timeline was made quickly and very short after his supposedly death.....I"m sure that just those that FBI made give airline travels and rental car places were done quickly...and during the months that Jennifer went Missing...he is un-accounted for....about 2 months and 21 days to be exact....another reason I won't discount my information just yet....He had was not living with the known GF as of when all this was going on....I shudder to think of what his travels were and how many victims may be linked to this character...he all his life was only known to do carpentry work....One man hired his off Craig's List...so he definitely was without permanent job....I still go strictly on Jennifer's Case that CONSTRUCTION WORK was going on at the Condo Complex she was living...Construction workers was allowed to stay in empty condo's....If Keyes was one of the workers...or if he had contracted some type of work with the complex owner...He could have well been there working at this time....and by her car being returned the next day...That is a known work of keyes...Curriers car was found in just a few days parked at an apartment complex near a trash dumpster...NO DNA...no signs of anything amiss...MAN'S SWEATER unknown to any of the family or brothers friends that stayed there the weekend Jennifer was on her trip.....Car driven only 1 mile.....Curriers car driven only a few miles....to me just too much alike...her cellphone went dead at a certain time that night....HE ALWAYS takes the cell phone of victims...takes the battery out....and takes it out of his own so he cannot possibly be caught...He called it GOING BLACK....
and HE LOVED TO GO HOME AND WATCH MEDIA COVERAGE ON THE COMPUTER.....He know Jennifer's case would get tons and tons of media coverage and still does...He felt almost as much a RUSH as he called it from the coverage of his victims as he did while killing
I just won't possibly give up on my inner feelings until someone comes forth and proves me wrong....and she just went to the Caribbeans with her BF....I would PRAY they put Florida travel agencies to come forth with any known travels on Rental Cars..and also on Cruises during the years of 2005-2007...Keyes could have even been on the same ship or plane that they were on...maybe spotted her and knew this was the next victim he wanted
the girl that went missing in M. Beach...I have never thought about linking her to Keyes...it just don't fit his works...I found nothing in her case that is remotely close to Keyes and his shady dealings...Maura Murry...YES I would definitely study more and look into...I do not feel he was just passing by and saw her...NO...not his way...Possible he had been in this area tons of times., since his NY Property would have not been that far....Maybe been stalking her for some time...or **** Remember She was drinking from all I have read...Keyes was a known daily drinker.....I feel that in particular may link her case to Keyes.....maybe saw her in a club...and the phone call that upset her so bad....Sounds exactly like Keyes Work...he loved to see SUFFERING....if he made any calls to her....I feel this may have just added to the stress she was under at the time of her disappearence..but NO never in a thousand years do I think Keyes was just out driving and stumbled upon Maura....and if you compare her case similar to the mall shootings...Seems this man can just come out of nowhere as he did with the Jane Doe survivor..Only in the time it took her to put the son's stroller in the back area of her SUV...she looked up and he was in the back seat with her son....Do I think Keyes may have been very close in a planned out working...DEFINITELY....He was slick at his plannings....Some I saw discussed they did not think Keyes because it was in plain sight of homes and etc...Keyes would not have gave 1 thought to this...He did not get in clear view of anyone...hid his faces when he went to ATM Machines and etc...and Keyes would have been beside himself with all the wine and etc. in her back seat...MY OPINION ONLY...I have often wondered if Maura in some odd way had met Keyes and maybe when she was on that road..he might have stepped out in front of her suddenly that caused the wreck??? or if a red truck had been seen...Keyes always drove RENTAL VEHICLES in traveling...Only his truck at home in Anchorage while doing his Carpentery work....Who Knows...just a guess

I think with tying it in to the other cases we have discussed recently it is a definite possibility. I wouldn't rely on the Sherrif in Boca to make the connection with the other cases or to do anything with the info other than solve the local case. (I have nothing against the Sheriff just with budgets cuts and such...) Go to the FBI they are the ones requesting tips.

OK....took your advice....contacted the FBI last evening, was able to send links of the photo's...sent the one with them side by side..also some different ones of Keyes so they could see at one time he wore long hair, side view and some various clothes he was in at different times...also told them in all known cases so far ZIP TIES seem to be just one of his things for securing victims and much more.....ALSO....Sent this to Crime-Stoppers...I did get a confirmation e-mail they had received it...and gave me a case number if I had more to add, but always use this code and they do the same in contacting anyone back...I PRAY this will help...I just feel if they would take the photo to Jane Doe...she could identify him very quickly...probably an image she will go to her grave remembering
So I did all I know to do at this point....Surely they will look at this and get some info. back to us or as I said most of all I want Jane Doe to see the side by side photo and she what she feels

Also let us ALL remember CK <MODSNIP> was living in Daytona Beach in 2010...Child hood Friend....K <MODSNIP> Brothers and Keyes plus 1 brother was seen as teenagers at an Aryan Nations Meeting....and White Sup.....Don't you think they probably had the same beliefs?? and Anyone knows that best buddies and friends usually keep up years and years in touch with each other...Makes me wonder if his whole visit may have been to C <MODSNIP> in Daytona...If you all want to look it up...CK <MODSNIP> was arrested in Daytona in 2010, the charge was not anything close to murder or anything but he was arrested and his booking photo comes up along with the charge

If these 2 remained friends DEFINITELY I would not put anything dismissed between them...Hate..White Race Superior...Hated Mixed Races....NOTE...Any of Keyes known victims so far have all been White.....Just sayin'....and also CK <MODSNIP> at one point was going to kill the wife because he had reason to think she was mixed with Indian???.....
OK...What are all you sluethers thoughts on WHY did Keyes choose the mother of his child while he was working for the Makha Tribe???...Would she not be mixed???
NOTE***...NO I am not racists..I do not see color...I believe everyone live and let live....but I feel this needs some thought on

I will END my opinion tonight with:....We are seemingly limiting sleuthing to the upper states.....
Keyes confessed that his Cache's were buried all across the US....We must be open minded to other cases in the lower 48 also....I have a firm stance and belief when all is uncovered and done....Keyes will be known to have traveled all over the US....and some will be in the lower 48 as well
They just have not released an updated timeline as of this date and are probably working as I write this on many more cases
I do NOT believe he killed only the number he told about...He was playing officals there..they said "He would sometimes talk much, then at other times only a few hints he had killed more
I hate to give him this known fact...but I feel I. Keyes will be known as one of the Serial Killers with many many kidnaps and murders...and I feel the 1/2 has not even began to come out and surface to his many victims

I know on FB they keep asking the page Samatha's father sat up for links to Virginia..that has been asked many times....So I'm sure the person's asking is pretty sure they have some to be linked to him.....So lets keep an open mind and not discount any close lead to just the upper 48 along with Canada and let us not forget the many trips..whether it be by boat, plane or etc....Who knows what happened when the Cruise Ships docked at various places and I have no clue about the Hawaii trip for 2 days only...He had to have some strange motive in that trip...No One just up and goes to Hawaii for 2 days only...
Everyone have a good Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member