Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #66

Status
Not open for further replies.
told you :(

I feel like driving to Orlando and beating the crap out of her myself

That's just what I told my co-worker!! Exact words!!
UGH, I'm so sick of this...
And I'm tired of losing sleep over it!!

Thats what I thought???

I suppose it would be easy to check out like the other poster said.

House phone and cell phone records would pin point if she was ever at the house.

George is in trouble if these records show she was never there.

And also if the records show that she was not at the house on the 24th as he said she was.

Creative writing 101

lol..........I am sure she got an A in that class!

Sorry if I come across so blunt.......I have lived this crap with my own daughter and it totally disgusts me! I am so angry right now with this girl and the grandparents.

There is no proof, other than George saying it is so, that Casey or Caylee were at the Anthony home on the 16th.

But I think the pings of the flurry of phone calls will prove she was (on the the 16th not the 24th...George lied about that). IMO

I think Lee knows Caylee is not alive. I believe that is grief and worry is so different than his parents and he is trying to keep information he knows away from them to keep them from hurting until he finds out the truth.
Everything Casey told him about the calls have been lies. He knows that now. If Casey has seen any media reports, she knows what the next line of questioning is by the family. She knows she has lied to them over and over, and can't make up any more lies to prove what she says is true.
Casey told her dad she is close to home.
What part of "Dad, she is close to home" are they not understanding? This is the one statement she has maintained that I believe to be true.
Mom, Dad, Lee, get out of the house, out from in front of cameras, and get out there and find where she has buried this child.
I believe with everything in me that once they make that effort, many many more citizens of Orlando will join in.

I believe George about that.....and I think they'll be able to nail that down....

According to one of the released visits, Casye already said he brings her copies of shows aired so I would say 100% that he is bringing her the interviews from the past week.

Jose is a sneaky one. I remember him going to bring her copies of the shows "for a good laugh" and that crawled all over me to hear.

I believe he has specific intentions for doing this.

OMG - I was away and just caught the refusing Lee thing! What does that mean? Did he comment to cameras?

Maybe she is about to crack open that head of hers and share another story w/us!

Lee always seemed to be the one most likely to hold her to task- little tolerance for her BS- maybe she's afraid to have to answer him now?

Let's all say a prayer or send thoughts to Casey today to speak the truth!

Thats what I thought???

I suppose it would be easy to check out like the other poster said.

House phone and cell phone records would pin point if she was ever at the house.

George is in trouble if these records show she was never there.

Patty has done some nice work on the timeline. All we know is that Cindy said Caylee was in her room on the morning of the 16...and as the story goes...George was home until midday. Patty poses some great points -- George should have some really good information about Caylee during that morning. Breakfast, potty, getting dressed -- it's not like a 2 and a half year old can stay in her room all that time like a teenager. As a matter of fact, it would be more like you, the adult, can't get five minutes to yourself with a 2 and a half year around. We need to hear more from George and Cindy about the 16th, not that any of it will be the truth.

OMG - I was away and just caught the refusing Lee thing! What does that mean? Did he comment to cameras?

Maybe she is about to crack open that head of hers and share another story w/us!

Lee always seemed to be the one most likely to hold her to task- little tolerance for her BS- maybe she's afraid to have to answer him now?

Let's all say a prayer or send thoughts to Casey today to speak the truth!

I think Jose advised her not to have visitors...

I think Lee knows Caylee is not alive.

<snip>

What part of "Dad, she is close to home" are they not understanding? This is the one statement she has maintained that I believe to be true.

I agree!!!

I've said this over and over.

I sure do hope they are searching in that body of water behind the house today.

Patty has done some nice work on the timeline. All we know is that Cindy said Caylee was in her room on the morning of the 16...and as the story goes...George was home until midday. Patty poses some great points -- George should have some really good information about Caylee during that morning. Breakfast, potty, getting dressed -- it's not like a 2 and a half year old can stay in her room all that time like a teenager. As a matter of fact, it would be more like you, the adult, can't get five minutes to yourself with a 2 and a half year around. We need to hear more from George and Cindy about the 16th, not that any of it will be the truth.

If her mother was giving her drugs.... well she might have stayed asleep longer

I have to go for a bit, my grandchildren are comming this weekend!

I will check back in later. Trust me, over the next 48 hours alot will happen.

Please pray that little Caylee will finally be found and laid to rest.

As for the rest of the family, they get what they deserve.

I think Jose advised her not to have visitors...

I'm not so sure yet. If he did, wouldn't that be up front when any of the family tries to sign up for a visit? I think it's Casey being Casey and wanting the last word. She waited until Lee got there to say she didn't want to see him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biff