Watching Motions Hearing Live on Friday 10-10-08

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you guys dislike Baez just b/c he represents Casey? Someone has to represent her! He's not gonna' let her move her 2 year old daughter's dead body to avoid prosecution. He's just an attorney. This is not an HBO original series, geez.

I knod of agree - even though I am totally not supporting Casey or her defense with this comment... she has a right to a defense, and he's not an actor, so it's not always as smooth as you see it on TV.

State attorney telling the judge that Baez has NO LEGAL right to the car under the rules of discovery. LOL That motion is history.

Wow......I like this Prosc.

"Despite Mr Baez' impassioned plea for access to the trunk he has not stated a legal basis as to why it should be granted"

Baez is totally out of his league handling this case. Cheney Mason is the cream of the crop of criminal defense attys in the Orlando area (also Bill Shaeffer). I'm delighted Casey has retained Baez. :D

Also - if you guys are "only" watching this hearing on TruTV - you're missing a great deal as the talking heads are yakking while the attys are presenting their motions & arguing.

Check out the various internet feeds - especially cfl13 & cnn.com/live.

Rummy

Hey guys. thanks for the live stream link. Forgve me if this has been asked but where is KC? I thought she was going to be here today?????

I asked the same question. Apparantly she didn't have to show.....darn!

The prosecutor just told Baez to look further down in the FL statues. haha ~ good try Baez you just got called out AGAIN.

Ha! I LOVE that pros. points out that Baez' motion does not address points of the law! Just an "impassioned plea." Zing! :laugh:

I believe that the prosecution has a whole lot more on Ms.C then the "car". I don't think that JB has a clue as to what they know. He should spend more time investigating this case and less time listening to Casey's lies.

i hope some good attorney watching this feels sorry for casey and helps her case. that way she cant appeal her murder conviction on that ground. cuz this boy is bad.

i thought that GA and LA and the tow truck guy were going to testify about the smell in the car. guess not...

You are thinking of the Grand Jury procedures. They will be there. This is just the Court hearing motions brought by the defense.

KC prob wants to go in this super secret search to look for the misterious black jack ...=/

The car belonged to HER PARENTS, NOT HER!!!!
Love it. Good point!

Why do you guys dislike Baez just b/c he represents Casey? Someone has to represent her! He's not gonna' let her move her 2 year old daughter's dead body to avoid prosecution. He's just an attorney. This is not an HBO original series, geez.

I don't hate Baez. It's it's job and I understand that. However Casey is a horrible person who needs to pay for what she did and I want Baez to fail miserably. Nothing against him, I just hate her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member