MD - Phylicia Barnes, 16, Baltimore, 28 Dec 2010 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel so bad that Phylicia is not getting or that she never got the attention Holly Bobo is receiving. I do understand that the cases are different, since Holly was actually "seen" disappearing, whereas there is no starting point for P, outside of the "crash pad." But at least in the early days, it seemed possible that P was alive and being help captive. I hate how some cases just capture the national news from the start while thousands never get a blurb.

So far, I have compiled several news articles, information from Find My Child, Opal Fusion blog and several other websites. I am having difficulty copying Facebook information. It causes my PC to freeze. I haven't added added the Pat Brown, Peas or Nancy Grace FB pages yet. I will send what I have via your emails given.

Thank you for compiling this.
I hope after Cubby looks at it, that there might be a public place we could put it so everyone could see it. What a lot of work you have done!

Anyone who visits the Pray for PB site, please leave some positive words for her classmates, friends, and family members. It is unfortunate that a few people have decided to ignore the purpose and tone of the page. I hoped if enough people posted positive stuff, if would move the ick off the front page, at least. I hate thinking about her classmates reading that stuff.

For those who are interested in reading KB, DB, and BB's comments, read the 75 comments added to JT (PB's best friend's) post asking people to stop with the ick.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Pray-for-Phylicia-Barnes/177767702243339?v=wall

Anyone who visits the Pray for PB site, please leave some positive words for her classmates, friends, and family members. It is unfortunate that a few people have decided to ignore the purpose and tone of the page. I hoped if enough people posted positive stuff, if would move the ick off the front page, at least. I hate thinking about her classmates reading that stuff.

For those who are interested in reading KB, DB, and BB's comments, read the 75 comments added to JT (PB's best friend's) post asking people to stop with the ick.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Pray-for-Phylicia-Barnes/177767702243339?v=wall

I could not believe my eyes when I went to Pray for PB site this evening! That is totally uncalled for. IMHO! Please go and visit the prayer page and leave some encouragement. It really upset me that people would disrespect PB's prayer garden when there are so many places to go to discuss these matters. I really hope it is all deleted in in the morning. This really shows that there are disrespectful, heartless and evil people showing their arrogance, for a child that is missing. Please keep PB, her family, friends, classmates and others who have respect for this horrible situatiion in your thoughts and prayers. They really need them!

I could not believe my eyes when I went to Pray for PB site this evening! That is totally uncalled for. IMHO! Please go and visit the prayer page and leave some encouragement. It really upset me that people would disrespect PB's prayer garden when there are so many places to go to discuss these matters. I really hope it is all deleted in in the morning. This really shows that there are disrespectful, heartless and evil people showing their arrogance, for a child that is missing. Please keep PB, her family, friends, classmates and others who have respect for this horrible situatiion in your thoughts and prayers. They really need them!

Indeed. I fear that the admins in Monroe will just shut it down. I understand the desire to pressure the B-family into talking. But that page is not the place to do so. It would be better to put the effort into pressuring and encouraging NG and others to do more shows with these folks.

We must keep focused on the J-family.
Is there anyone who has any resources regarding Baltimore gangs? I have seen several allusions now to gang activity, and I wonder if we can look into this at all? It is an angle that has not been examined here.

Indeed. I fear that the admins in Monroe will just shut it down. I understand the desire to pressure the B-family into talking. But that page is not the place to do so. It would be better to put the effort into pressuring and encouraging NG and others to do more shows with these folks.

We must keep focused on the J-family.
Is there anyone who has any resources regarding Baltimore gangs? I have seen several allusions now to gang activity, and I wonder if we can look into this at all? It is an angle that has not been examined here.

Excellent points.

Also with regards to the circle of POI's. Which is quite large, 30 IIRC, while the list may be narrowed it is still several. Eventually this group of 6-12 or whatever the current number might be is going to grow tired of every single detail of their life being intruded upon while LE is breathing down their neck investigating.

Eventually people are going to want to get on with the business of life without the invasion of their privacy by keeping secrets hidden. Who wants to subject themself to that endlessly? Someone is gonna get tired of it and talk - and when that time comes EVERYONE who is keeping the secret(s) is going to face the repercussions for doing so.

Unless a group of persons (and all they come in contact with) don't mind being under the spotlight of an investigation (without knowing because LE doesn't show their hand) endlessly the time to release yourself by coming forward with what you know and regain your privacy/end your involvement/make the deal with LE is now.

I believe PB told much of what happened, through her electronic communication. We may not be privy to all of it, but LE is. And she left a trail, she left clues.
MJ was in the apartment.
She was uncomfortable.
Someone made a sexual advance at her, she turned him down.
She had used alcohol and pot while there.
The apartment was frequented by heavy drug and alcohol users.
There are friends of the POI's who are nail and hair stylists.
She left the apartment to a) get food; b) get her hair done.
She confirmed MJ's other woman for DB, which created a slew of communication between MJ and DB.
She took a nap (or purposefully exited from a volatile situation by feigning sleep?).
DB and KB are very young, despite their years, perhaps more on PB's level. They could not and did not protect her from the elements that DB allowed in her own life.

It's a matter of time before the POI's validate those clues enough that LE can swoop in and close the circle.

Today is 4-20, which is an "unofficial" holiday for pot smokers.
Given that so many of the POI's are heavy marijuana users, I hope that someone ends up blowing it and placing themselves into LE's hands.

Everyone keep their eyes peeled on the sites and sources you watch, and report anything you see!

Today is 4-20, which is an "unofficial" holiday for pot smokers.
Given that so many of the POI's are heavy marijuana users, I hope that someone ends up blowing it and placing themselves into LE's hands.

Everyone keep their eyes peeled on the sites and sources you watch, and report anything you see!

Good point! I hadn't even connected the two. I have thought, on more than one occasion, with as many heavy pot smokers/illegal drug users as there are in this group of POI's someone is gonna end up getting snagged into a huge drug ring/drug bust type of situation. Or someone associated with this group of POI's is gonna get busted and by that I mean not some little possession type charges -when that happens it is gonna open doors or someone is gonna talk. If for nothing else to solve a possible murder/missing persons case and save themself(ves) from some hard prison time for drug trafficking.

Too many hard core 'dopers' in this group for that to not happen. Almost makes me wonder if it is perhaps difficult to obtain some of those drugs these days. I mean, (not that I would know) why would a dealer want to associate themselves with a large group of POI's being watched by LE from local to the FBI for a missing persons possible murder case?

And for each 'buy' that stays under the radar, the odds diminish for not getting busted.

Hmmmm tick tick tick tick tick.. It's just a matter of time and what opportunity (for LE) is gonna break this case wide open.

I believe PB told much of what happened, through her electronic communication. We may not be privy to all of it, but LE is. And she left a trail, she left clues.
MJ was in the apartment.
She was uncomfortable.
She confirmed MJ's other woman for DB, which created a slew of communication between MJ and DB.
She took a nap (or purposefully exited from a volatile situation by feigning sleep?).
DB and KB are very young, despite their years, perhaps more on PB's level. They could not and did not protect her from the elements that DB allowed in her own life.

It's a matter of time before the POI's validate those clues enough that LE can swoop in and close the circle.

Interesting points GJ'. Feigning sleep - if that were true perhaps she would have remained safe? Can you further explain any theory you may have on feigning sleep?

The 'friends' who are in the hair/nail business have raised an alert with me too. Is that a red herring or perhaps more that we the general public are not privy too.

Confirmation of MJ's 'two timing' - I think DB had confirmation of that prior to her asking PB to snoop. Trying to think of possible scenarios on how PB was caught in the middle of that- I guess there are many, but the one that crosses my mind most is was MJ trying to get PB to convince DB to give him another chance? Did PB pass along (as an innocent messenger) reasons DB had stated no and MJ went off on PB as a result? Why was PB asked to play or brought in to play the go between in this volatile relationship between DB and MJ? And how is that related to her disappearance?

I agree DB and KB are very very 'young' for their years - far more on the level of someone just off to college or in college versus being more settled in life in the mid to late 20's range. I also think, while DB and KB may not know they have a good idea and I fully believe the females around the J' boys know a lot more than they are sharing....

JMO

Interesting points GJ'. Feigning sleep - if that were true perhaps she would have remained safe? Can you further explain any theory you may have on feigning sleep?

The 'friends' who are in the hair/nail business have raised an alert with me too. Is that a red herring or perhaps more that we the general public are not privy too.

Confirmation of MJ's 'two timing' - I think DB had confirmation of that prior to her asking PB to snoop. Trying to think of possible scenarios on how PB was caught in the middle of that- I guess there are many, but the one that crosses my mind most is was MJ trying to get PB to convince DB to give him another chance? Did PB pass along (as an innocent messenger) reasons DB had stated no and MJ went off on PB as a result? Why was PB asked to play or brought in to play the go between in this volatile relationship between DB and MJ? And how is that related to her disappearance?

I agree DB and KB are very very 'young' for their years - far more on the level of someone just off to college or in college versus being more settled in life in the mid to late 20's range. I also think, while DB and KB may not know they have a good idea and I fully believe the females around the J' boys know a lot more than they are sharing....

JMO

Good questions and points to ponder...

What I can see is things getting volatile, and PB pretending to go to sleep. But MJ doesn't buy it, and things get ugly. The reason feigning sleep occurs to me is that I belive everything MJ said on the Find PB (now scrubbed) site was a version of the truth. He said "She fell asleep on me" (For the record, on an earlier thread we figured out this was a common way of saying that someone fell asleep when they were supposed to be doing something with you, NOT that she literally fell asleep ON him.). This could be the "truth" if she pretended to be asleep, or if she got knocked out by drugs, or if he hit her and knocked her out.

As for why things went violent around/after the facebook search? Knowing what little I know of PB, she did not like confrontation, and did not like getting in the middle of things. BUT if she was comfortable with someone (as I think she felt comfortable with MJ because he had been in essence her brother in law), I can see her calling him on his BS. And that would definitely not fly with MJ. A then 16 year old deigning to think she could tell him what was what? I don't think so. So, they get into it, and he either leaves to switch his laundry into the dryer and she pretends to go to sleep, or they get into it and he knocked her out. All in my own opinion only.

I agree. Just for some reason, I'm finding it difficult for me to picture the part about PB faking sleep. I keep trying too. I'm just trying to picture how that would happen (word for word) or/and (actions and reactions). I just don't think there is noooo way MJ would have even allowed PB to fake sleep. Too much excitement was taking place. In the mist of all the action, what, did PB all of a sudden say, "I don't feel good." or "Whatever, I'm going back to bed!" If she tried to do the second one or if she tried to walk off away from MJ when he was fussing, that would have made MJ even more mad and he would have yanked her by the arm hard enough to cause (bruising) to the upper arm. He's not going to let her go nowhere.

We already know MJ was upset for whatever reasons and certainly a theory is just what it is, an opinion. Little by little we were giving bits and pieces of the puzzle, give or take 50% truth, 50% false. Put into the potion, logic and motive, along with information that has been gathered; along with reactions from each (alleged POI) that we have been able to communicate with or view.

As we know, not even a slow fool would volunteer to place himself as being the #1 person of interest. Perhaps a crackhead would and as we can clearly see and tell, MJ is no crackhead and he's no fool.

And, no one else is going to have blame placed on them and be the main POI, if they did not come up with the plan. See, anyone else is just (following) the plan. There-fore, MJ has no choice but to be the main POI. No-one loves him THAT much to switch THAT spot with MJ.

Also, AFTER PB last text and FB post, is when contact was lost. I believe, that's when others then came into the apt to meet up with MJ and of course PB. PB left clues and signs as long as she was able to do so. Once other of MJ's family member/crew entered into the apt, PB no longer had any type of control of her situation and surroundings. (imo)

1. I believe that someone did make PB feel uncomfortable. I believe it was between 3 ppl. Either, Big G or MJ or the 21 yr old. Although I believe most of them are hound dogs and were sniffing PB from the time she arrived last yr. So, I hope the new gf of MJ will be ready to face a very unhappy future. She WILL have incident after incident with MJ, when it come to women and loyalty.

I also think she should be careful b/c if push comes to shove, MJ might try to say that she was one of the people who appeared suddenly at the apt and got into it with PB.

2. The time line~ MJ had no choice but to attempt to sway the time line into his direction, being that he was/is the leader of the pack. I remember at one point if I'm not mistaken, he was asking everybody about what time line did they have (on the find PB fb) comments now removed.

3. EveRRRRRYBODY, including MJ himself has stated that HE knew PB's actions and activity of the morning. It's sad to see how MJ is/was attempting to put spotlight on DB and anyone else that he could. In DB's case, it's not necessarily her that's trying to throw MJ under the bus. For starters, MJ did that to himself. He was the first to place himself at crime scene #1. I think there's at least 3 crime scenes. It all depends on what angle one chooses to use. (how many of those crime scenes was MJ present at)?

4. Wasn't MJ the first to receive an attorney?

What I can see is things getting volatile, and PB pretending to go to sleep. But MJ doesn't buy it, and things get ugly. The reason feigning sleep occurs to me is that I belive everything MJ said on the Find PB (now scrubbed) site was a version of the truth. He said "She fell asleep on me" (For the record, on an earlier thread we figured out this was a common way of saying that someone fell asleep when they were supposed to be doing something with you, NOT that she literally fell asleep ON him.). This could be the "truth" if she pretended to be asleep, or if she got knocked out by drugs, or if he hit her and knocked her out.

As for why things went violent around/after the facebook search? Knowing what little I know of PB, she did not like confrontation, and did not like getting in the middle of things. BUT if she was comfortable with someone (as I think she felt comfortable with MJ because he had been in essence her brother in law), I can see her calling him on his BS. And that would definitely not fly with MJ. A then 16 year old deigning to think she could tell him what was what? I don't think so. So, they get into it, and he either leaves to switch his laundry into the dryer and she pretends to go to sleep, or they get into it and he knocked her out. All in my own opinion only.

MJ was in the apartment.
She was uncomfortable.

I don't think she left the house to go get her hair or nails done.
Remember she had on her new house slippers, so if she left the apt. willingly she most likely was to be gone for a short while to get FOOD.
Also she was set to go with KB so there was no need for her to go anywhere else with MJ and his crew accept to get food.

Good point! I hadn't even connected the two. I have thought, on more than one occasion, with as many heavy pot smokers/illegal drug users as there are in this group of POI's someone is gonna end up getting snagged into a huge drug ring/drug bust type of situation. Or someone associated with this group of POI's is gonna get busted and by that I mean not some little possession type charges -when that happens it is gonna open doors or someone is gonna talk. If for nothing else to solve a possible murder/missing persons case and save themself(ves) from some hard prison time for drug trafficking.

Too many hard core 'dopers' in this group for that to not happen. Almost makes me wonder if it is perhaps difficult to obtain some of those drugs these days. I mean, (not that I would know) why would a dealer want to associate themselves with a large group of POI's being watched by LE from local to the FBI for a missing persons possible murder case?

And for each 'buy' that stays under the radar, the odds diminish for not getting busted.

Hmmmm tick tick tick tick tick.. It's just a matter of time and what opportunity (for LE) is gonna break this case wide open.

As I stated in an earlier post, these criminals will strike again and all LE has to so is watch and wait.
Most drug dealers think that they are untouchable and with each and every transaction they run the risk of being caught. So they really don't care about LE watching the POI's.
LE across the country could catch drug deals every minute if they wanted to? So it most likely doesn't bother this group, they are most likey finding other ways to run their transactions. Now LE has more of a reason to go deeper into what they saw and knew most likely before PB went missing?

IMO MJ had no choice but to possibly say/make up that PB went to sleep and was fine when he left. I believe he had already confirmed with PB/DB and others he was there. He couldn't take that back, so what else other than to say she was ok when he left.

As for him saying something along the lines of DB doesn't know ALL that goes on in that apartment. I think that had to do with whatever MJ had going on over there and who he had in and out of that apartment while DB was at work, and whatever he and his circle of friends kept 'behind her back'. So even what DB didn't know what was going on, still points back to MJ or whomever he gave access to.

JMO

I don't think PB faked her sleep, things appeared to happen quickly and I believe she was out numbered from the beginning. This was a plan that MJ and his crew had and nothing that DB said or did that day provoked it.
The mistake DB made was to leave PB alone in the apt. with those criminals.

I don't think she left the house to go get her hair or nails done.
Remember she had on her new house slippers, so if she left the apt. willingly she most likely was to be gone for a short while to get FOOD.
Also she was set to go with KB so there was no need for her to go anywhere else with MJ and his crew accept to get food.

If PB did leave any messages on her FB or other accounts saying she was going to get her hair done, it could have been a clue. Perhaps a POI who does hair or nails was at the apartment with MJ?? That's what I meant. I agree with you--she did not willingly go, except to get food with someone else.

IMO MJ had no choice but to possibly say/make up that PB went to sleep and was fine when he left. I believe he had already confirmed with PB/DB and others he was there. He couldn't take that back, so what else other than to say she was ok when he left.

As for him saying something along the lines of DB doesn't know ALL that goes on in that apartment. I think that had to do with whatever MJ had going on over there and who he had in and out of that apartment while DB was at work, and whatever he and his circle of friends kept 'behind her back'. So even what DB didn't know what was going on, still points back to MJ or whomever he gave access to.

JMO

Agreed. What you said made me think of something that I hadn't thought of before, though. This was not premeditated. Everything MJ has done after the fact has been to cover his behind after whatever happened happened. It was a spur of the moment event. IMO.

Agreed. What you said made me think of something that I hadn't thought of before, though. This was not premeditated. Everything MJ has done after the fact has been to cover his behind after whatever happened happened. It was a spur of the moment event. IMO.

I think MJ and his crews intentions were planned, but what took place after that was not planned.
Meaning: MJ or someone in crew wanting PB in a sexual way was a plan.
MJ and crew being responsible for PB disappearing not planned, but a cover up for what happened after the planned intent?

As I stated in an earlier post, these criminals will strike again and all LE has to so is watch and wait.
Most drug dealers think that they are untouchable and with each and every transaction they run the risk of being caught. So they really don't care about LE watching the POI's.
LE across the country could catch drug deals every minute if they wanted to? So it most likely doesn't bother this group, they are most likey finding other ways to run their transactions. Now LE has more of a reason to go deeper into what they saw and knew most likely before PB went missing?

Drug dealers do in fact worry about who LE is watching - because they don't want to get busted. EVERY action a drug dealer takes is to ensure they are cautious and don't draw attention to themselves. The highest number of POI's was 30- so everyone those 30 associate with risk having extra attention drawn to them simply by way of association. I agree with the rest of your post. (in other words I think we were saying the same thing but phrasing it differently.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutalicy