Trial Thread 4/18/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
The crown is expected to rest its case in the next few days.

All I can say is I'm shocked that the crown is almost done. JMO

I am surprised how many of these women jumped into bed with him after knowing him for hours/a few days...and with children to boot...says a lot about their morals...I guess birds of a feather comes to mind...JMO

...and also the one that testified today stated that he had his clothes in her dresser!!!!!!! She just started talking to him on POF....what was it April 12th...she handed the clothes over to LE after the arrest. So sometime within a month, he meets her on POF, the meet, and he moves his clothes in....WTH is wrong with people today!!!!!! I can't remember if this the same one that questioned him about his past?????

<<<sigh>>> Oh the rage and violence that must have been mustered from listening to Phil Collins. MOO

Such a contrast from the hateful rage of TLM. MOO

Avery Moore &#8207; @AveryFreeFMNews Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
On Facebook #Rafferty lists favourite music as: Ani DiFranco, Hayden, Imogen Heap, Sean Kingston and Phil Collins.

Personally, I think this is because women would be attracted to someone that listens to this kind of music. NOT because it is what MR really liked to listen too. Can you even dance to Phil Collins?

Salem

Good point. We know that MR lies about everything, it's possible he lied about his taste in music to impress.

Also, RW listened to classical music, not exactly rap is it?

I am surprised by the fact that some of these women jumped into bed with him after knowing him for hours/a few days...and with children to boot...says a lot about morals... birds of a feather comes to mind...JMO

I strongly disagree with you. It has nothing to do with Morals.

It has to with feeling needed, self esteem and being lonely for affection. JMO.

Does he think the Jury is stupid or something? Who cares about McClintic she is not on trial, get over trying to make him look innocent just because she was a crazy person too. argh!!! So frustrating.

He seems to be obsessed with TLM and her choice of music!! I think he's making a big mistake to keep mentioning her/it. I can imagine the jury getting sick of hearing about her/it too.

Does he think the Jury is stupid or something? Who cares about McClintic she is not on trial, get over trying to make him look innocent just because she was a crazy person too. argh!!! So frustrating.

I think he's trying to keep the jury focused on what TLM did so they won't focus on the rape and the evidence.

Now that the long list of women he dated or befriended is over it is interesting to note that other than one mentioning something about "being needy" not one had really anything bad to say about MR.. most seemed content with their relationship however brief...it boggles the mind though how he could keep track of their names etc...and where did he ever find the time or the energy to "please them"...in between all of this he was running around for drugs and who knows maybe even selling them... the rumour that we heard way back about bondage was never mentioned on the stand...guess that was just another rumour in the grapevine...I also find it strange that not one reporter has ever sussed out any of his background and all we know about it was from his "women" friends...it is almost as if he sprouted from a turnip patch in early 2009....just saying.....IMO

In some relationships it is all about currency.

A man will trade love for sex.

A woman will trade sex for love.

Little bit sad sometimes!

JMO

that could very well be and you could be correct so I guess the same reasons might apply to MR.... JMO

RaffertyLFP: Derstine points out songs by Necro on McClintic site

No more questions. No reexamination. Henry asks jurors, jokingly, to resist urge to log on to Facebook and Plenty if Fish. Back at 10
am.

correction: No more questions. No reexamination. Heeney asks jurors, jokingly, to resist urge to log on to Facebook and Plenty of Fish. Back at 10 am.

RaffertyLFP: Derstiine wraps up Court adjourned to 10 am

This judge has a strange sense of humour.

On MTR's profile all he talked about was his past and how troubled and bad it was etc etc.

I cant wait to hear how bad it was because I am almost positive it wasnt as bad as TLM

Maybe he just said that to make people feel sorry for him. Its not like he talked about it. Somehow I feel that he isnt lying and there is something he uses as an excuse to blame all of his problems on.

I thought that I heard that his brothers were successful but I cant remember where I read that. Maybe he felt like a loser because of that?

No one from his family is there, is it possible the whole family is going to testify?? His mom I want to say might have to because she would have to answer some questions but to have no one there for you, what does that say???? To me it says they believe he is capable of doing what they say he did. JMO

BBM

Well it certainly begs the question as to who did it or how it was closed down, and why? All of his online profiles were closed down eventually. Are we going to hear about those too or is it just the facebook one that LE found odd? Or did they find it odd? Could have been his lawyer. I must admit that this tweet system is not giving us a full picture of what is happening in the court room. I guess we'll wait for the articles later for some possible clarificatation?

MOO
I do know that things posted on Youtube are taken down regularly in response to complaints about copyright or other things illegal or objectionable. I would think that if Facebook received complaints and information that MR had been arrested for heinous crimes, followed by an avalanche of hits from the curious, they would take the page down. Not only as a public service, but they have lawyers that would insist on it in case of liability.

Now that the long list of women he dated or befriended is over it is interesting to note that other than one mentioning something about "being needy" not one had really anything bad to say about MR.. most seemed content with their relationship however brief...it boggles the mind though how he could keep track of their names etc...and where did he ever find the time or the energy to "please them"...in between all of this he was running around for drugs and who knows maybe even selling them... the rumour that we heard way back about bondage was never mentioned on the stand...guess that was just another rumour in the grapevine...I also find it strange that not one reporter has ever sussed out any of his background and all we know about it was from his "women" friends...it is almost as if he sprouted from a turnip patch in early 2009....just saying.....IMO

key word may be "rumour" - well pegged Macright

I'm pretty sure the Crown was not able to ask those sorts of questions, it would have been prejudicial to MR.

There was comments before about people having profiles on POF and saying that it says alot about the people who put themselves out there.

I want to say at one time or another I did have my profile on Christian Mingle, POF and E-Harmony. I am not a desperate person or someone that doesnt have values, I was a single mother with no time to go and meet anyone. Its hard.

I met three people and one of those three people I felt very strongly could possibly be a pedophile. He always kept asking to be alone with my daughter and pushing me to leave her with him while I went out. Needless to say I got the heck out of that situation pretty quickly. Everyone I met on there were somewhat creepy but I am sure that there were some really nice people on there.

I feel bad for all of these women that have been fooled by MTR especially AL and JW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member