Casey Anthony General Discussion Thread #159

Status
Not open for further replies.
hee-hee, SS!

I just realized you have pix of Yuri in your footer now. But I won't tell anyone. ;)

WWYMD? Indeed.
I think the guys in the squad room probably have it on their bulletin board by now, too. LOL WWYMD? will become their new mantra.

That is why I was saying it about the airport code........there can't be TWO different airports with the same code. McCoy had to have been closed for MCO to have the code and they have had it since they opened.

Actually it has always been MCO, it was actually part of the MCcoy Air Force base. I know this because my father was stationed at McCoy Air Force Base.

Devorahhh

yes, they do still have an Exchange out there, but that is about it.

Devorahhh

You're not understanding me. If you were to go online to make a reservation to fly out of Orlando, you would put the airport code in as MCO. It is still used as a term of direction. If I told you I was going to be at a hotel in Orlando, I would, as a local say I am at blah, blah, blah near MCO.

I live an hour away. I was there yesterday. It's not easy but it's not that difficult given it's for this child. I am very sore today. Legs mostly but I am 61 years old too. I thought I'd give myself a day to recover and if they are still there tomorrow, I'll be there.

Bless You!!! :blowkiss:

Bunny
I originally read about it on here somewhere. Not sure if it was a local or not who saw it but there is an audio version of the conversation by a person named Gale about it on a certain website.

Devorahhh

I understand....thank you.

I first heard about it yesterday from my friend who lives very close to there. His kids go to Boggy Creek Elementary. He saw them. The thing which caught his attention was all the cars and 2 CSI vans.

Then someone sent me a link about someone else reporting on it a mp3 download. So, I assume since two different people are reporting on it, there may be more to it than we think.
I thought I heard that Gale person said they told her it was about a stolen Jetski. CSI isn't usually so interested in stolen Jetskis, imo. So there could be something to it. Would love to know more! (Just not from her!)

For birthday parties and company get-togethers. There are several playgrounds and areas for boating and swimming. Nature walks are offered through the park's guides and there is a nature trail in Splt Oak which adjoins Moss Park. There are also events (Haloween), volunteer activities, and scout programs that take place at Moss Park. There is RV camping and tent camping for groups and individuals. Electricity at some sites, bathrooms with showers and soon there may be a theater and more environmental education programs ands activities
http://www.pbase.com/gngrant/moss_park
okay. thanks.
Also, wanted to know significance of Moss Park regarding investigation info as we know it. Maybe there isn't any that we know of? Anyone remember if there's a connection to Moss Park if there is one? Or maybe it's just always been a place to search, given the pings?

Why shouldn't she inject herself into this? Who better to offer support to others in the same situation. Who are these people that could find negative comments against her? What did she do to them?

She's put her time in under the stress of the loss of a child. She knows what's happening and what is to come. We can only imagine what has been a reality to her.

I didn't say she shouldn't.................It was commented on that she might be the reason some searchers were not wanting to get involved. There are a lot of negative comments on the blogs about it and some say she was there for "face time" and not meeting with the Anthonys.

I don't know.........it would not effect me one way or the other. I have always felt a lot of sympathy for her.

You're not understanding me. If you were to go online to make a reservation to fly out of Orlando, you would put the airport code in as MCO. It is still used as a term of direction. If I told you I was going to be at a hotel in Orlando, I would, as a local say I am at blah, blah, blah near MCO.
Yes, airport codes are odd like that I have noticed.

Sorry, but what am I not understanding?

Devorahhh

I first heard about it yesterday from my friend who lives very close to there. His kids go to Boggy Creek Elementary. He saw them. The thing which caught his attention was all the cars and 2 CSI vans.

Then someone sent me a link about someone else reporting on it a mp3 download. So, I assume since two different people are reporting on it, there may be more to it than we think.

Thanks for the additional info. Maybe there's something to it, or maybe they were just set up there as part of the search efforts?

I thought I heard that Gale person said they told her it was about a stolen Jetski. CSI isn't usually so interested in stolen Jetskis, imo. So there could be something to it. Would love to know more!

Yes, that mp3 did say they were told it was about a stolen jet ski, but they did not believe them and was going back to search later.

My friend did not ask them anything.........just called me about it and told me what he saw and wondered if there had been anything reported about it.

I thought I heard that Gale person said they told her it was about a stolen Jetski. CSI isn't usually so interested in stolen Jetskis, imo. So there could be something to it. Would love to know more! (Just not from her!)

yes they did say it was about a stolen jetski. But apparently it had been there a while as there were cobwebs from the jetski to the tree.

Devorahhh

Originally Posted by Baznme
I live an hour away. I was there yesterday. It's not easy but it's not that difficult given it's for this child. I am very sore today. Legs mostly but I am 61 years old too. I thought I'd give myself a day to recover and if they are still there tomorrow, I'll be there.
:clap::clap::clap::clap: BRAVO!! Great job, Baznme! :clap::clap::clap::clap:

I don't care about her plastic surgery one way or the other........but I will have to say, I did wonder WHY she was injecting herself into this.

With all the negative feelings about her, it would seem Caylee would be better served if she had stayed in B'ham.

Is this not your statement? Why would Caylee be better served if Beth had stayed home........because others have made negative comments about her? It's pretty immature that those that made those comments don't have a clue as to what these people have endured. She should stay home because of them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998