2009.06.12 Document Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
They just said on HLN that the toxicology reports were released, but I can't find them anywhere. What does that mean? I thought we had that already and it indicated no drugs? Also I can't open the termination report, what does it say? Fired for sending Mickey Mouse emails?

Notice that in the link to the SK interview there is a interview for Ricardo regarding his laptop and there is MORE to the interview than last time with Lee's roommate MM.

Just did not want anyone to miss those.

I do think the topic of Cindy "admitting" Casey may have had "something" to do with Caylee's disappearance on November 11th, the same time DC went out searching at Surburban dr and Cindy's own admission to police she sent him searching is worth discussing. The interview with SK gives some good timeline info and fills in some holes for that timeframe leading up to the discovery of Caylee.

Notice that in the link to the SK interview there is a interview for Ricardo regarding his laptop and there is MORE to the interview than last time with Lee's roommate MM.

I do think the topic of Cindy "admitting" Casey may have had "something" to do with Caylee's disappearance on November 11th, the same time DC went out searching at Surburban dr and Cindy's own admission to police she sent him searching is worth discussing. The interview with SK gives some good timeline info and fills in some holes for that timeframe leading up to the discovery of Caylee.

I do too ..
But we're not allowed ..

I wonder why they put out interviews they have released before, like Ricardo's and Michelle's...I wish I could find those toxicology reports, but it's possible the media mis spoke since they were probably part of the autopsy and sealed for the time being. I think everything else has been covered...

I might be able to speak about someone in the A family using Shirley's computer to send out e-mails and "spreadsheets". I sure would love to see that spreadsheet ! That would be just like Cindy to send out a conspiracy spreadsheet to differant media outlets and then "retract" saying her e-mail had been hacked into. Didn't she also say they weren't even home at the time ? Like not being home makes it easier for someone to hack your computer...

I wonder why they put out interviews they have released before, like Ricardo's and Michelle's...I wish I could find those toxicology reports, but it's possible the media mis spoke since they were probably part of the autopsy and sealed for the time being. I think everything else has been covered...

What has happened in the past is that there is more info in those interviews then the first time they were released. IMO They are worth re-reading because of that fact.

There are work records for a Michael H., Universal, I have not heard this name before. Does anyone know what connection he has to this case ?

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/DONE6430-6439.pdf

I think it is probably someone that they were trying to "cross reference" with partial truths told by KC - for example she said JMH from Universal introduced her to ZFG but she knew a JH (JDH) from school who worked at Universal before she worked at Kodak - perhaps they were trying to connect this Michael H to the M in JMH????????? Or perhaps it had something to do with the departments he worked in at different times such as Hulk or Hard Rock and connecting that to other information given by KC or anyone else.

Just guessing at possibilities here. I don't recall the name previously and I haven't tried to research it yet.

They just said on HLN that the toxicology reports were released, but I can't find them anywhere. What does that mean? I thought we had that already and it indicated no drugs? Also I can't open the termination report, what does it say? Fired for sending Mickey Mouse emails?

I just heard that also, and am looking for it online.

I don't know, I had read that Leonard P, female bouty hunter, Rob D interviews were to be released too. Also, the toxicology results were supposed to be in there...still waiting.

It was MyFoxOrlando (home of Cindy's pet reporter Holly B) that made those claims yesterday. This is not the first time that station has put out incorrect information. They never seem to make any retractions either.

Have we seen this whole interview w/ Sean K before ? I don't remember the part where he tells LE about his test e-mail coming back from Cindy's mom, Shirley...

My guess is we're probably not supposed to discuss the late SK. However, my comments, I hope, fall more under defense of ZFG. More importantly, I want to caution those who may be unfamiliar and can actually get through the 'um, uh, um' and other gibberish; and who can suspend disbelief long enough to get through how he 'reads people' and makes up answers for them when they remain silent. IMO, this guy has/had less than zero credibility; maybe even less than the A's. So please take anything from that depo with a huge box of salt.

In fact, I read the first couple of pages and realized what a waste of time it was because I can't believe anything he says. As if what I just wrote wasn't enough, please consider that this person trashed ZFG on his website and claims to LE in this depo that he 'busted her as a liar' because he read a docket of a civil case that may have been her and saw there was a SS filing. He assumed that meant she was collecting social security disability payments and further 'read into it' that she must have been working under the table and so on and so on. Well, the truth of that matter is that back when this case was filed, it was a requirement of the court that a specific document, 'Notice of filing Social Security Number' had to be filed in domestic cases. It had zero to do with disability or collecting payments. He 'read that into it' and branded this poor woman a scammer and a liar.

That's an excellent example of this guy's reporting overall; making up answers to replace silence; making up contents of documents loosely based on the abbreviated title, rather than reading them to see what they were, no matter how much it slandered an innocent person, imo.

I apologize in advance if we're not allowed to discuss and if this went too far into that realm. Just wanted to warn folks before they started taking anything from that depo as having any credibility.

My guess is we're probably not supposed to discuss the late SK. However, my comments, I hope, fall more under defense of ZFG. More importantly, I want to caution those who may be unfamiliar and can actually get through the 'um, uh, um' and other gibberish; and who can suspend disbelief long enough to get through how he 'reads people' and makes up answers for them when they remain silent. IMO, this guy has/had less than zero credibility; maybe even less than the A's. So please take anything from that depo with a huge box of salt.

You got that right, I got about halfway through it before I had to quit. It's too much work reading between the "uh's".

Are we not allowed to discuss him because he's not credible? I'm sorry, I promise I'm not trying to be snarky or anything, I'm genuinely curious.

You got that right, I got about halfway through it before I had to quit. It's too much work reading between the "uh's".

Are we not allowed to discuss him because he's not credible? I'm sorry, I promise I'm not trying to be snarky or anything, I'm genuinely curious.

If I were you I'd just do what Patty says and don't speak of him here. You will be banned/ TO'd. And they mean it! :blowkiss:

Thanks for the heads up because I sure would have missed those last two!

HLN obviously got this from an Orlando TV website and failed to check it out. All they had to do was check through all the docs as we have done, then contact the SA's office to find out what happened. If they had done so they would have discovered the toxicology results are part of the autopsy papers and that they have been temporarily held back pending the ruling on the motion next week.

I love Robin in the Morning, but I so don't care about her jumping out of air plane! Do they call that news? Show me D-O-C-U-M-E-N-T-S!!! :banghead:

Remind me never to take off work when there's an upcoming 1,000 page doc dump again. :doh: What a waste of anticipation!

I was VERY interested in reading the tox reports! Poop!

HLN obviously got this from an Orlando TV website and failed to check it out. All they had to do was check through all the docs as we have done, then contact the SA's office to find out what happened. If they had done so they would have discovered the toxicology results are part of the autopsy papers and that they have been temporarily held back pending the ruling on the motion next week.

I love Robin in the Morning, but I so don't care about her jumping out of air plane! Do they call that news? Show me D-O-C-U-M-E-N-T-S!!! :banghead:

Speaking of HLN, they just had a file photo of Casey in court on screen while talking about the documents released today. The ticker/caption at the bottom of the screen read (paraphrasing): Docs: Casey Anthony Never Worked At Universal. As if today's news is breaking that story. I actually laughed out loud.

Speaking of HLN, they just had a file photo of Casey in court on screen while talking about the documents released today. The ticker/caption at the bottom of the screen read (paraphrasing): Docs: Casey Anthony Never Worked At Universal. As if today's news is breaking that story. I actually laughed out loud.
Add to that, now it is displaying, "New, Revealing Casey A. Files"... :doh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member