TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly...if it was my daughter missing...I would be so devastated that I couldn't do anything but cry. I'd have to be sedated. Every day would be worse than the day before. It doesn't surprise me that they aren't being seen. What surprises me is parents who can come out the day of an abduction or murder and talk clearly to the public. This is what shocks me.

Oh my god feel the same way!

That tape looks like it was just ripped off the roll and thrown on the ground. It doesn't looks used at all.

MOO

And I personally do not care what LE is releasing or not releasing,,,as long as the end result is they find Holly.

That tape looks like it was just ripped off the roll and thrown on the ground. It doesn't looks used at all.

MOO
I didn't think it looked very used either. for being onthe ground and out in the weather.

They have made some comments initially. To some degree what they do and say publically is probably controlled by LE. If LE tells them to keep quiet...

What they do in private or within the tight knit community I do not know

Also, the LE might not want them to say anything to feed the ego of the sub human that took Holly. Their police psychologists know the proper procedure better than we do.

Ok this bit lifted off a youtube (ex ABC) video shows the context in which the tape was found... I added the arrow but you can see its the same tape (and plants) as in the close up.

tape2.jpg
[/IMG]

I admit that I haven't read all of the past posts from yesterday...(catching up). Can someone tell me the significance to HWY 641?

I personally have no idea... I am sitting there looking at the map wondering myself....

the search areas continue to go east to the river though (where they reportedly searched yesterday)

also looking at the map 641 starts north of I40.... south of I40 the same road is just ((on the map anyway) 69

Also, the LE might not want them to say anything to feed the ego of the sub human that took Holly. Their police psychologists know the proper procedure better than we do.

I'm thinking they, esp. the Mom, did good to say what she did. I think they already knew at that point, more than we even know now, and for her to just to keep it together so that LE could do their job and get this guy, had to be hard. We'd all want to scream at the top of our lungs, but IMHO, what she did was appropriate (weird word to use for this, but) so that she wouldn't tip off the perp, and LE could get this guy, without him running for the hills and living off the land or something for the rest of his live.

DuctTape.jpg
[/IMG]

Ok I hit the jackpot on the duct tape. It was in the first video I looked at. This is it... no other info has been said or made available. We know its for real, but have no clue if it is relevant or not.

Hmmm that's really a long skinny piece. Makes me wonder if instead of over her mouth it was used to bind wrists or ankles?

Tennessee Highway Patrol Lt. Brad Wilbanks said Friday that about 500 volunteers were searching a more narrowly defined area after authorities ruled out territory that has been thoroughly examined for any evidence in Holly Lynn Bobo's abduction.
~snip~
Wilbanks says Decatur County Emergency Management Director Kevin Cagle completely remapped the search area on Thursday.
http://www.wbir.com/news/article/167095/2/Search-resumes-for-Holly-Bobo

There has been some controversy concerning Holly’s brother, Clint Bobo and possible conflicts with his story to the police. This has been dismissed by family members repeatedly. Authorities have said nobody has been cleared of suspicion, but they still have not named anyone as a suspect. There have also been accusation that the family spokesperson, Kevin Bromley, avoided answering questions. This is not unusual when there is an ongoing investigation. Authorities do not want to hinder their investigation nor alert a potential suspect they are being investigated.
http://radioamber.net/?p=4595

I know someone who may possibly go search this afternoon. she asked on FB if anyone wanted to go with her. I have been waiting on a chance to go but got hit with a pinched nerve yesterday so cannot make it:banghead:
If she gets to go and reports anything I will post it here.

ETA: FWIW, this woman is a college graduate, well informed and a christian....I would believe anything she says as I have known her for years,IHO...just hope she gets to go as she is an amazing person.

it seems that all the search areas/things found are really right off of 69 (which turns into 641 north of I40)

as I am looking at the map...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member