Deceased/Not Found MI - Bianca Jones, 2, Detroit, 2 Dec 2011 - #2 - *D. Lane guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
With seven baby mommas he is probably very, very used to lying. Although, he is also probably used to be being believed. I think he is going to crack soon.

This guy's story is beyond the absurd. Let's assume it really was a carjacking. The thugs drop the car less than a mile away in mint condition.
Cars are jacked for usually two reasons. Strip and sell or make some tracks. In either case, nabbing babies is not part of the picture. But what if the thugs discover a baby got thrown in the mix, what do they do?
1) Immediately drop the car and take off on foot.
2) Immediately drop the car, grab the baby and take off on foot.

Don't forget, we've got a ten minute window of opportunity between the time dad reported the carjacking and the cops found the car.

Poor little lady Bianca Lilly. Thrown away into the trash. May justice be served. I will never cease to be shocked by the evil some humans commit. She was just an innocent child...

Wait? What? BBM: is this your opinion?

:waitasec:

my heart just skipped a beat thinking I missed her being found!

Uh-oh, she's bringing out the rap sheet! Reading off charges. Not so perfect teacher material...

Father: ...i feel like i'm being pushed around and put in front of the media as the bad guy...it's not about me, it's about her...i've answered every question to fullest extent; gun pointed at me, my daughter's in the car...i've given everything they've asked me for

Atty: ...they've kicked in doors; they've gone in with guns drawn...

NG: don't go crying about t cops with gun>his rap sheet

8 years he's been working to get his life together and be a father of his children (how many more did he have in the 8 years? At least 4)--sorry this was from the recap and I had to add my 2 cents.

How have you been treated since this incident Mr. Lane?
DL: at first I was trying to give as much info as I could. Next thing I'm thrown into a police car, interrogated, nothing like this has ever happened to me, to Banica's family. I feel I'm being pushed around and made out to be the bad guy.
NG: at any time tonight did I bring up your criminal record, the answer is no, I'm trying to get facts to help the viewers to find your daughter. What I want to do it to focus on the facts about Bianca's disappearance. Do you understand this is not about you, it's about her
DL: That's what I've been saying. The only concern any of us has is to get Bianca brought home to her family
NG: what have you done to cooperate with LE
DL: I've answered every question, sat with a sketch artist, the situation went fast, there's a gun pointed at me, my daughter's in the car, I don't know what they want from me but I'm giving everything I can.
Johnson: DL consented to search of his house
NG: claps, what parent in their right mind...ok give it to me in a nutshell, tell me
DL: ever since then they never came back and asked for permissions, they've kicked in doors when he was gone, had the house under surveillance
NG: hold on, bring up the rap sheet for starting all the way back in the 90s, you brought it up, armed robbery, possession, controlled substance.
J: are you forgetting ...
NG: don't make me cut you off, I let you finish, let me do the same
J: let me finish
NG: No, you already finished
J: they went in with out permission, had the house under surveillance
NG: so, they don't know who's in there..This is not about your client, sir, this is about your daughter. And instead of discussing her disappearance you two are whining about how he was treated. No offense, but who cares all that matters is her. DL what do you want to say
DL:Whoever has my daughter bring her back to her parents, her family, that is my only concern.
NG: who is it that you believe took your daughter, what did they say
DL: I don't know what was said, a gun was pointed in my face and they drove off with my daughter. I was yelling my daughter's in the car
NG: I don't understand how they came up you aren't at a stop sign or a red light
J: if you want that info go to Godbee, we don't want to talk etc etc

Father: I was yelling my daughter's in t car, my daughter's in t car

NG: were u at stop sign or red light?

Atty: we've given our statement to t police

Guest: He shouldn't b on talking about this

With seven baby mommas he is probably very, very used to lying. Although, he is also probably used to be being believed. I think he is going to crack soon.

You might be right. Especially with that temper of his... if his attorney leaves his side long enough to keep from stuffing a sock in his mouth, he might well throw a tantrum and say something.

Thanks to those who can bear NG and are listening and telling the rest of us what is being said...:)

There's a problem that this guy failed those questions on the poly? Funny that wasn't concluded with Deborah Bradley. She failed the same questions..

If the "compentant" lawyer, Terry Johnson, was seeking his 15 minutes, he's just flushed his career down the toilet - along with his client. jmo

It doesn't get any better for him to talk anymore
Mr. Lane, have you been helping?
DL: I wanna be out there, I wanna be helping but I've been told by several people that it's better not to. I would hate to go out there looking for my daughter and something happens to me then she's found and something happened to her dad.
NG: In what areas should we look for your daughter?
DL: all over the US, I don't know where these people are, I don't know where they took her. If you have any info, just let us know, bring BB home.
NG: I'm gonna take you up on that MR. Lane since you don't care about yourself, what happened when B was taken
J: Nancy, again, the focus is, I know you'll cut me off, you're going on info that's a little information here and little here, he passed that, I wish I could just talk without getting interrupted. (um, you are on Nancy Grace) We're continuing to cooperate with the authorities. But everyone is pointing a finger at him because you need someone to point a finger at.
NG: actually, you are arousing suspicions because instead of answering the questions head on, you are using this as an infomercial for you and your client. Your story stinks to high heaven.

I know police have obtained surveillance footage, we know he was seen dropping the nephew off, but we don't know
NG: we don't know if she was ever in that car

Bianca was with the father for about a month. NG: He had the baby non-stop for a month prior to this incident? A: She went to her mother's for the birthday party on the 27th (I thought she said) but then the father picked her back up.
Has the mother been questioned and polyed? We don't know about a poly but she's been questioned

How is this grown man worried about what might happen to him if he went "out there"? How is that even on his mind?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member