Tammi Peters Smith- Background

I'm just looking through past posts.

AZ - 8 mo. old Gabriel Johnson missing since 12-26-09, #2 - Page 38 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

1972 Tammi is born!
Pre 1997 take kids back to AZ, her mom sends them to their fathers in LA within weeks
1997 Divorces Facio
1998 Meets Jack
2000 Marries Jack
2004 she says she is already a nurse
2004-2007 she practiced colon stuff in TN (was fined Sept 18/19, 2007)
2007 or so moves to AZ?
2008 (?) officially adopt 2 yr old - Jack's Grandaughter

So, from another thread here, we can add that in November of 2004 she is posting on the Irritable Bowel Syndrome website that she is vomiting 8-10 times a day and then the next November she is posting elsewhere that SHE and Jack have owned a tape and disc copying business for 18 years and had only worked for HUGE stars. Seriously. I need lessons in how to move a link from one thread to another for reference. I'm so seriously handicapped in computer skills. Sorry. :confused:

sorry sorry, I was ranting a little. I had seen on Cafemom she was part of a group "LDS mom's in AZ", or something like that. I remember reading a story about a father who was unable to get his child back because the people took her to Utah, where the laws are biased (so I read). I was just trying to draw conclusions (I know they are crazy, but I was just thinking out loud...brainstorming). To my knowledge, no, she has never lived in Utah. I will edit my earlier post to state that. Sorry again ;)

http://www.cafemom.com/group/17892/members.php?type=new
http://babyselling.com/bryn/2008/03...0-publicly-in-utah-by-all-for-love-adoptions/
http://www.myspace.com/babyselling

Well, no I do not think that's crazy, the woman joined a group that is a little odd I think, since she is not Mormon. However, I was thinking more of all that stuff with the FLDS since LDS don't practice polygamy or aren't supposed to. There are also a lot of polygamist groups in Colorado, most notably FLDS or just single families split off of LDS or other. I think you are right about laws being different. The FLDS in Texas has gotten into a lot of hot water also, but those groups know how to do things and move people and hide children!

Thanks for the links.

I also saw a lot of women on the cafemom sight that are single and pregnant (one had that as her name!). I realize now why Tammi was on that site, I had never looked at it much.

So, from another thread here, we can add that in November of 2004 she is posting on the Irritable Bowel Syndrome website that she is vomiting 8-10 times a day and then the next November she is posting elsewhere that SHE and Jack have owned a tape and disc copying business for 18 years and had only worked for HUGE stars. Seriously. I need lessons in how to move a link from one thread to another for reference. I'm so seriously handicapped in computer skills. Sorry. :confused:

Onelove,,,go to the post you want to bring over and click on the number of it in the right hand corner. It will show it as a single post. Then right click the http (such as [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4625185&postcount=1"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AZ - 8 mo. old Gabriel Johnson missing since 12-26-09, last seen in Texas[/ame]) click copy, go to the thread where you want to bring the old post and reply as usual and right click and paste.
I usually have 2 windows open of websleuths while doing this.

Hope this is understandable.

Or if you save a link to the old post and send it to a mod they can do it.

Haha... I can add that (I'll try searching "Irritable Bowel Syndrome' for the link also!) Tammi isn't claiming that she been with Jack 18 years has she. At that point, Tammi would have been with him officially 5 yrs. :(

I do think per someone else's research that Jack was financially successful.

I will have to search again, but I thought I saw she was a nurse.

I seriously think she worked in an OB/GYN's office in Nashville. I can't prove this -this is just why I personally think she looks familiar to me. I don't know if calling the drs office would get an answer, as this was in the early 90's.

ETA - I don't think if this was TPS, she was a nurse (RN). This person checked your weight, vitals and got you in the room and all, and sometimes stayed in the room. Sometimes a RN did (stayed in room).

I agree on the past medical career... I think a few people tried to figure that one out. Tammi appears to have gone to TN by 1997-98 (I'm only basing this on the fact that Jack said they met 12 years ago and assuming they met in TN - big assumption). Does anyone have more info on this time period? Per what she says in her bio, I don't think she could have been working on any education before she moved to Arizona with the kids, that was pre 1996.

OTHER STUFF
Tammi divorced Facio in 1996 I believe, but I don't know when she went from LA (Louisianna) to AZ with her kids (my question above) nor when exactly she then went to TN.

I see why another poster wanted to look again at that recipe site. Tammi claims in the profile "I started cooking at the age of 6 years old. I made up my own recipes with things I found in the cubbard and fed my sisters, cause my mother wouldn't wake up!"

http://allrecipes.com/Cook/13304359/Profile.aspx

But she was not the oldest child. The oldest girl was born in 1968, the next in 1970. Tammi was born in 1972, and the last sister in 1976. So at 6 years old, her sisters were 2, 8 , and 10.

She would have had to have been in Nashville before 1994 for her to have been a nurse in my drs office. Like 91 - 94 when I was a patient there. As I said earlier it has just bugged me that she (and he sort of) look familiar. But, I did meet his ex father in law a few times. Perhaps Jack could have been at some function or party I was at. But, a few people I have asked about him (Jack) don't really know him. So, I guess this is nothing.

I thought I saw somewhere she had "Doctor" listed as her profession? Was it at a linkedin website?

Ops I found it but she has changed it since I took a screen shot of it last month. It is at zoominfo.com
http://www.zoominfo.com/Search/ReferencesView.aspx?PersonID=1307643279

Last month beside her name it only said Doctor and underneath it Naturopathy.

It's there ... just scroll down. *
Tammi is also currently working on finishing her Masters of Science Degree in Naturopathic Medicine, to become a Doctor of Naturopathy.

Onelove,,,go to the post you want to bring over and click on the number of it in the right hand corner. It will show it as a single post. Then right click the http (such as Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AZ - 8 mo. old Gabriel Johnson missing since 12-26-09, last seen in Texas) click copy, go to the thread where you want to bring the old post and reply as usual and right click and paste.
I usually have 2 windows open of websleuths while doing this.

Hope this is understandable.

Or if you save a link to the old post and send it to a mod they can do it.

Thank you ever so much, Debloree! If you ever decide to give an online class in basic websleuthing, I'm signing up. :) :) :)

Thanks! No wonder I couldn't find it, it's on a recipe site :rollseyes:

There was another one of those too the three of them dressed up in a house it was on her FB.. or his FB I will try and find it.

Edit : -> Its on TS's FB and under my family its like number five it looks like it was taken in the basment of their house or something.

Haha... I can add that (I'll try searching "Irritable Bowel Syndrome' for the link also!) Tammi isn't claiming that she been with Jack 18 years has she. At that point, Tammi would have been with him officially 5 yrs. :(

I do think per someone else's research that Jack was financially successful.

Its a good thing if he has been financially successful, as I think they are going to need that in the near future! Too bad one of their big supporters said the Smiths couldn't contribute to Gabriel's reward fund because they were behind on their bills. :waitasec:

And no, while she Tammi wasn't saying specifically that they had been married that long, she DID say specifically in that post that THEY had owned the business 18 years. Grandiosity again? I guess I should cut her some slack; that post was about getting more business and it might have been a little complicated to explain that she was the NEW wife, not the previous one that he was married to MOST of that 18 years. See, I TRY to be fair. :innocent:

Thank you ever so much, Debloree! If you ever decide to give an online class in basic websleuthing, I'm signing up. :) :) :)

lol Thanks! I'm better at organizing, and copy & paste than sleuthing. I just like to help.

It's there ... just scroll down. *

Thanks but no it's different than it was. I have the screenshot but am not allowed to post it. I believe she reads here and then changes things. :waitasec:

If she is a nurse I am the queen of England. She also said she was a doctor on another site.

Maybe if she hurries, she can get her Law degree and defend herself. :crazy:

I'm just looking through past posts.

AZ - 8 mo. old Gabriel Johnson missing since 12-26-09, #2 - Page 38 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

1972 Tammi is born!
Pre 1997 take kids back to AZ, her mom sends them to their fathers in LA within weeks
1997 Divorces Facio
1998 Meets Jack
2000 Marries Jack
2004 she says she is already a nurse
2004-2007 she practiced colon stuff in TN (was fined Sept 18/19, 2007)
2007 or so moves to AZ?
2008 (?) officially adopt 2 yr old - Jack's Grandaughter

Also, on one of the links on this thread, it said that TS had 15 years of being in traditional medicine. Maybe a bit of exaggeration there. *roll eyes*

Well, no I do not think that's crazy, the woman joined a group that is a little odd I think, since she is not Mormon. However, I was thinking more of all that stuff with the FLDS since LDS don't practice polygamy or aren't supposed to. There are also a lot of polygamist groups in Colorado, most notably FLDS or just single families split off of LDS or other. I think you are right about laws being different. The FLDS in Texas has gotten into a lot of hot water also, but those groups know how to do things and move people and hide children!

Thanks for the links.

I also saw a lot of women on the cafemom sight that are single and pregnant (one had that as her name!). I realize now why Tammi was on that site, I had never looked at it much.

I can confirm for you right now that pologymy was wiped out in the LDS since the early 80's, Any members who are invested in comitting polgymy are invited to leave the church, atleast that's how it works in Australia.

Does anyone know for sure if she is even LDS?

The thing that i've noticed both from reading the links here, and observing her on camera, is that she seems stuck in her own world & exhibits behaviour that resembles, well... to be frank, a selfish mentally unstabled damaged woman.

Drama, is her energy source. Attention is what she wants & by gosh it's what she's getting alright. To her this is NOT about Gabriel, this is about HER. She WANTS what she wants.

She resembles the behavoir of a "gaurdian" that i once had, As we saw last night on the footage outside of the jail, she is literally giddy with the attention that she is recieving, she thinks she is above the law, she thinks she has power, she thinks she is a victim, that people OWE her, for HER mistakes, the worst thing about these kind of people is how stubborn they are, and how they cling hold of tiny TINY things to try & defend themselves.

She uses ploys such as religion, nursing, PTSD ? to cover up the long line of lies she's created to keep above water. The first like to her cafemom site reads like it was written by a teenager who just got told no.

I can confirm for you right now that pologymy was wiped out in the LDS since the early 80's, Any members who are invested in comitting polgymy are invited to leave the church, atleast that's how it works in Australia.

Does anyone know for sure if she is even LDS?

The thing that i've noticed both from reading the links here, and observing her on camera, is that she seems stuck in her own world & exhibits behaviour that resembles, well... to be frank, a selfish mentally unstabled damaged woman.

Drama, is her energy source. Attention is what she wants & by gosh it's what she's getting alright. To her this is NOT about Gabriel, this is about HER. She WANTS what she wants.

She resembles the behavoir of a "gaurdian" that i once had, As we saw last night on the footage outside of the jail, she is literally giddy with the attention that she is recieving, she thinks she is above the law, she thinks she has power, she thinks she is a victim, that people OWE her, for HER mistakes, the worst thing about these kind of people is how stubborn they are, and how they cling hold of tiny TINY things to try & defend themselves.

She uses ploys such as religion, nursing, PTSD ? to cover up the long line of lies she's created to keep above water. The first like to her cafemom site reads like it was written by a teenager who just got told no.

Again, the group she was in on cafemom is the only thing I've seen that suggests she is LDS. I was thinking that someone like her, who has probably done more research into illegal adoptions than any normal person here, might be inclined to make friends with people in a state such as Utah. I don't really thing she is mormon, or a polygamist....though I wouldn't doubt if she has friends. Let's hope he's not on the Yearning for Zion camp out in Texas!

Also, on one of the links on this thread, it said that TS had 15 years of being in traditional medicine. Maybe a bit of exaggeration there. *roll eyes*

I don't see any way that is possible unless she had a few years as a nurses aid or receptionist or something. I'm not being snarky here, but just where and when did this happen? We all know it smells to high heaven because anyone who had some background would clearly say what background they had, where they graduated from, what actual degree they had, and so on.

I don't see any way that is possible unless she had a few years as a nurses aid or receptionist or something. I'm not being snarky here, but just where and when did this happen? We all know it smells to high heaven because anyone who had some background would clearly say what background they had, where they graduated from, what actual degree they had, and so on.

And it's (surprisingly) actually not all that unusual in a Dr's office to have a receptionist or other clerical worker transition to what is probably best known as something like a medical assistant. They just on the job train in the office. They have no certification, at all. They have the scrubs, the stethoscope around their neck, and you'd never know that maybe 4 weeks ago they were in the back submitting medical insurance claims.
(Not to be confused with folks who go to trade school and have a certificate in medical assisting....)
So it's possible (IF TS was trained in this way), that this grey area could be exploited to her advantage.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back