FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Either way I bet he blamed Michelle for that...she has his car, he had the house payment on a condo worth a third of what he paid for it...and was paying her support for the twinners (well when he actually paid)...add in the lost engagement ring and Dale was one unhappy shirtless cowboy. I bet he planned this disappear long ago. Probably even used the PC episode to embarrass her before killing her IMO. If you watch the end of the show with the interview you see Dale's thoughts of killing her right on the screen. All JMO

I agree with your thoughts on all of the reason DSJr felt he had to be plenty angry with Michelle Jazzmaster.

To have all of these losses and then be reminded of them on that day due to the PC episode airing leads me to believe that the exchange between them that day after Michelle arrived was not a friendly one. If he was still willing to throw an old boyfriend in her face a year after she had dated him while they were out together having a good time, this indicates to me that he carries a grudge. And he seems to be impulsive and violent to me when he's angry.

LE claimed they named him the prime suspect due to evidence and witness statements. I wonder if there were any neighbours who came forward to state that they did hear some kind of argument between them that day.

MOO

I was just looking at Orange County property records. Not sure how to link to it, but Dale bought his condo in April, 2009 for $210,300. The current appraised value is $85,263. Does anyone know if he originally bought the condo with Michelle and the kids in mind? Or did he buy it when he and Michelle were broken up? The condo is in his name only.

According to Zillow, the condo was purchased in April 2008?

http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/6598-S-Goldenrod-Rd-97C-Orlando-FL-32822/82238191_zpid/

I do think it was purchased for them to move into as a family once the twins were born. I've always wondered where he was living before that. :waitasec:

MOO

I agree with your thoughts on all of the reason DSJr felt he had to be plenty angry with Michelle Jazzmaster.

To have all of these losses and then be reminded of them on that day due to the PC episode airing leads me to believe that the exchange between them that day after Michelle arrived was not a friendly one. If he was still willing to throw an old boyfriend in her face a year after she had dated him while they were out together having a good time, this indicates to me that he carries a grudge. And he seems to be impulsive and violent to me when he's angry.

LE claimed they named him the prime suspect due to evidence and witness statements. I wonder if there were any neighbours who came forward to state that they did hear some kind of argument between them that day.

MOO

To my knowledge LE has made no claims as to the nature of any potential evidence and/or statements as they might relate to Dale or anyone else.

To my knowledge LE has made no claims as to the nature of any potential evidence and/or statements as they might relate to Dale or anyone else.

So they have evidence, tips etc and then they announce DSJr as the prime suspect. I used my common sense and logic to believe that perhaps that their evidence and tips relate to him. :waitasec:

MOO

So they have evidence, tips etc and then they announce DSJr as the prime suspect. I used my common sense and logic to believe that perhaps that their evidence and tips relate to him. :waitasec:

MOO

I simply made a correction on the facts as stated as opposite to my knowledge of them, specifically:"LE claimed they named him the prime suspect due to evidence and witness statements".

IMO it is a fact and not an issue of common sense that LE believes Dale might be involved in the disappearance since they have named it a suspect almost from the very beginning of the investigation, however LE has made no claims as to the reason that it is so, whether in relation to potential evidence or any statements made by anyone and that was the only point I made in relation to your original post.

I simply made a correction on the facts as stated as opposite to my knowledge of them about "LE claimed they named him the prime suspect due to evidence and witness statements".

IMO it is not an issue of common sense that LE believes Dale might be involved in the disappearance since they have named it a suspect almost from the very beginning of the investigation, however LE has not made any claims as to the reason that it is so, whether in relation to potential evidence or any statements made by anyone and that was the only point I made in relation to your original post.

Why would LE name him the ONLY suspect if they had NO EVIDENCE? It MUST be pretty SUBSTANTIAL for them to name him SO early and continue to INSIST they have the right person. IMO they do have key evidence and witnesses. Also MOO...Just because that evidence hasn't been revealed through MSM doesn't mean it doesn't exist or that it hasn't been revealed to SOME people....BTW I highly doubt if some people had such info they would jeopardize an investigation by revealing it publicly.

I know a common defense tactic is to call charcter witnesses to show how a person couldn't have commited said crime because of their reputation and standing in the community. With Dale's poor reputation going back over 20 years of criminal behavior including a prior murder, beating several women, and threatening to kill and kidnap Michelle and her two twins...wonder if Dale even has anyone besides family that would vouch for his character. Because he lacks good charcter I would suspect the list of defense witnesses would be rather
Short. Jmo

Why would LE name him the ONLY suspect if they had NO EVIDENCE? It MUST be pretty SUBSTANTIAL for them to name him SO early and continue to INSIST they have the right person. IMO they do have key evidence and witnesses. Also MOO...Just because that evidence hasn't been revealed through MSM doesn't mean it doesn't exist or that it hasn't been revealed to SOME people....BTW I highly doubt if some people had such info they would jeopardize an investigation by revealing it publicly.

IMO The significance is between facts and opinions and our perception of both, in this instance, it is important not to attribute to LE statements they did not make and that stands on its own.

Lastly and in my opinion, it is entirely reasonable to assume that there are valid reasons for LE to name Dale a suspect (at least I hope so) however as to what evidence and/or statements made by anyone caused LE to suspect Dale is a matter of opinion and not facts as such, unless I am mistaken (and I have been before) the only established evidence (circumstantial) that relates directly to the crime that I am aware of is that Dale was the last known person to have seen MP alive.

IMO The significance is between facts and opinions and our perception of both, in this instance, it is important not to attribute to LE statements they did not make and that stands on its own.

Lastly and in my opinion, it is entirely reasonable to assume that there are valid reasons for LE to name Dale a suspect (at least I hope so) however as to what evidence and/or statements made by anyone caused LE to suspect Dale is a matter of opinion and not facts as such, unless I am mistaken (and I have been before) the only established evidence (circumstantial) that relates directly to the crime that I am aware of is that Dale was the last known person to have seen MP alive.

Ok there must be something getting lost in translation here. I'm lost but at my age sometimes that happens...;) It WAS an opinion! MOO was used by the poster which means "my own opinion" so I am not following why you are reiterating that it was someone's opinion and not fact...What am I missing?

Ok there must be something getting lost in translation here. I'm lost but at my age sometimes that happens...;) It WAS an opinion! MOO was used by the poster which means "my own opinion" so I am not following why you are reiterating that it was someone's opinion and not fact...What am I missing?

"LE claimed they named him the prime suspect due to the fact that they had no better person to pin it on, despite having no evidence. MOO!"

See the problem now?

I think that perhaps you might want to start with post # 14 and this quote:

"LE claimed they named him the prime suspect due to evidence and witness statements" where no such a statement was made by LE, at least to my knowledge.

It was a simple observation on the facts, but even on that we seem not to be in sync. Therefore I will agree to disagree on whatever related to this particular issue and I'll leave it at that.

"LE claimed they named him the prime suspect due to the fact that they had no better person to pin it on, despite having no evidence. MOO!"

See the problem now?

Ah I get it now! Thanks...knew I WAS missing something! However wasn't there a MSM link somewhere where LE did claim Dale WAS named the suspect based on evidence and witness statements?

Ah I get it now! Thanks...knew I WAS missing something! However wasn't there a MSM link somewhere where LE did claim Dale WAS named the suspect based on evidence and witness statements?

That, I do not know. I think Thor was saying he/she was not aware of anything like that.

I think that perhaps you might want to start with post # 14 and this quote:

"LE claimed they named him the prime suspect due to evidence and witness statements" where no such a statement was made by LE, at least to my knowledge.

It was a simple observation on the facts, but even on that we seem not to be in sync. Therefore I will agree to disagree on whatever related to this particular issue and I'll leave it at that.

IIRC I believe LE did state that recently. I will see if I can find it!

"Thursday, a new police panel made up of investigators from all over the state gathered to look at clues. They say the evidence continues to lead them back to their initial suspicion"

Read more: http://www1.whdh.com/news/articles/...r-missing-fla-mother-continues/#ixzz1ykkZLMqr
http://www1.whdh.com/news/articles/...3892/search-for-missing-fla-mother-continues/

Thank you for this. I might be mistaken but I believe there was also a direct quote from one of the investigators not too long ago about the available evidence leading to Dale. It wasn't a quote from Rooney but another investigator with OPD maybe? I'm still looking for the article.

Thank you for this. I might be mistaken but I believe there was also a direct quote from one of the investigators not too long ago about the available evidence leading to Dale. It wasn't a quote from Rooney but another investigator with OPD maybe? I'm still looking for the article.

If I understand this correctly you are quoting one media account of statement(s) made by an "unnamed official" about Dale being a suspect because of unspecified evidence.

If I understand this correctly you are quoting one media account of statement(s) made by an "unnamed official" about Dale being a suspect because of unspecified evidence.

I didn't quote anyone.

I didn't quote anyone.

Yes of course, you're right, my apologies, I commented on the wrong post, but you were referring to that particular quote as so was I. Particularly I was trying to figure out in what context that link and those quotations were being considered.

Yes Jazzmaster there was one and I know I read it but for the life of me I can't find it now. So for the sake of argument let's go with LE have stated they have evidence....

ORLANDO - The Florida Department of Law Enforcement and the Orlando Police Department are assembling a daylong Specialized Multi Agency Review Team (SMART) to examine the evidence collected in the Michelle Parker missing person case.

http://www.fdle.state.fl.us/Content/News/FDLE-and-Orlando-Police-to-convene-review-team-in-.aspx

And at the time of naming DSJR the prime suspect, Police Chief Rooney stated they had numerous tips and investigative leads...

"After numerous tips and investigative leads, we are officially naming Dale Smith, the ex-fiance, as the primary suspect in the disappearance of Michelle Parker," Orlando Police Chief Paul Rooney said in a press conference Monday.

http://www.christianpost.com/news/missing-mom-michelle-parker-ex-fiance-named-prime-suspect-63337/

When I come across the article that stated evidence and witness statements I'll post it.

Here's another recent statement from Chief Rooney...

Police chief Paul Rooney of the Orlando Police Department said, “This case, we do have a very, very serious person of interest. We all know that. We’ve had this person of interest from day one, and all we need to do is fit that missing piece of the puzzle.”

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/47563...helle-parkers-mom-kids-not-same-she-vanished/

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member