Theories On What Happened to Caylee Part #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe you'd have to get the temperature very high to burn the body or else bones could be recovered. Perhaps after attempting to burn the body and realizing that it wouldn't work, she dumped the body in a lake or something. I know alligators can quickly consume their prey. I don't think that gator's stomachs can break down bones but I'm not sure if they pass them or not. That would be interesting to find out.

Nursebeeme,

"On 5 July casey throws a fourth of July party and wraps her otherwise naked body in an American flag."

Boy that jumped right out at me. I didn't know about that. Actions like that are screaming 'independence'.
I remember when I go my divorce that was my mindset come the fourth of July. Independence Day.

The pic of Casey wrapped in the American flag (a total disgrace to our flag and all that it represents, if you ask me) was taken at a Memorial Day party thrown by her friends. It was a "no clothes party".

We've been discussing this on another thread....FWIW

I belive that Casey left Caylee in the car, while she was partying it up and that Casey suffocated from the extreme heat. I belive that she wasn't going to let the fact that she had Caylee with her stop her from her prior plans of partying that night.

I do have a couple of questions though...If any one knows where these subjects have been addressed, please let me know...TIA

1) Where did all of her partying buds think Caylee was at for the last month? Had Caylee always stayed with Grandma and Grandpa while her mom was out clubbing?

2) How long does it take before a body starts actually smelling so bad that it would linger for days?

3) How in the world would Casey's parents NOT know she wasn't working? I find that hard to believe.....when you live with someone you usually know their habits almost as good as your own, in my opinion.

4) Have the police comfiscated Casey and Tony's computers. (wasn't casey suppose to have been working from Tony's computer) I would like to know of there was any research done on gator parks in the vicinity.

I know I'm probably grasping at straws here, but this little angle has just reached out and grabbed my heart (like so many others here). I just pray that she didn't know any pain.

2) How long does it take before a body starts actually smelling so bad that it would linger for days?
+++the body starts decomposing immediately; decomposition smell stays forever if not cleaned!+++

3) How in the world would Casey's parents NOT know she wasn't working? I find that hard to believe.....when you live with someone you usually know their habits almost as good as your own, in my opinion.
+++actually very easy to lie about NOT working+++

When do you think we will have some hard fax on this? How long does it take to get the tests results back on the evidence found in the car?
The only thing that will stop the lies is hard fax.
I think her brother is deffently working with LE and doing what he can with phyco sis to get info and not piss her off. He must know that if he makes her mad she will just clam up like she does with her mother.
With all I have heard and I hope I am wrong this little angle is with a lot nicer people than she was here on earth.
God bless little Caylee!

Ok, I have been lurking on this case and another one for a long time and I just feel like I need to post my "theory". I think that Caylee is safe and I think that this is some sort of stunt to get Caylees reward money. I cannot explain the cadiver dogs, or some of the other things, but I think there is more going on here than just Oh, she killed her and is now trying to cover it up JMO. After watching Nancy Grace last night and hearing the transcripts from Caseys and Lees phone conversation - It seems like they were speaking in codes of somesort and I think Lee knows what is going on. I think that Casey was told to watch what she says of Caylee would be killed. I don't know this is JMO.

Medea: As far as the 24th...its only the ex bf's word and Casey's word...hard to know how credible...I'd also figure that a woman who was capable of inventing a fake job and fake babysitter is also capable of pretending to discipline her daughter who isn't there...

I agree, and capable of pretending she called on the day her mother dialed 911, but said when she tried to call back the number was disconnected. This is a manipulative, mentally disturbed woman.

I'm kind of leaning now to may be she left Caylee in the trunk and was hoping the car would be stolen..I hadn't seen the purse was left there on the seat...if that had happened she could have blamed car jackers and if she was lucky and the car had been stolen right when she left it...the TOD might have matched up..IF somebody had stolen the car, but they didn't. So, she had to go back to her parents house and get the shovel...

I think that would/could put the death either right around the 24th or a couple days earlier...

I would hope that LE are going to be able to reconstruct where she was and what she did from the 15th to the 24th to get a reasonable idea of whether Caylee was alive during any of this time or not...

Not sure why the ex bf would lie, but he could be mistaken, or it could be correct, and then something happened that very day or the next day.

Hope this makes sense...it might not, not sure it matches up with the timing on the car being abandoned and the shovel being borrowed....

Medea,
Yeah the purse thing is throwing me. It ceratinly was left there on purpose. I think Casey went back and dug Caylee out of the garden and moved her. She may have tried to stage a scene, but did not realize the car had been towed and changed her story when her parents became involved.

I just wonder why we have not heard from her parents WHY she abandoned the car in the first place. If my daughter STOLE my car, I would be asking her why the hell she left it sitting in a parking lot with her purse in it?

Medea,
Yeah the purse thing is throwing me. It ceratinly was left there on purpose. I think Casey went back and dug Caylee out of the garden and moved her. She may have tried to stage a scene, but did not realize the car had been towed and changed her story when her parents became involved.

I just wonder why we have not heard from her parents WHY she abandoned the car in the first place. If my daughter STOLE my car, I would be asking her why the hell she left it sitting in a parking lot with her purse in it?

Do we know what date the car was abandoned and how that tracks with the shovel request which I think was 'mid June" to the best of the neighbor's recollection.

The problem I'm having w/figuring this out is that Casey seems to have attributes of being very high functioning, and she sounds intelligent, but also to have attributes of just being TOTALLY WHACKED, like thinking she can tell LE she works at Universal and nobody is going to fact check her on it...delusional..she gets away with little lies so thinks big easy to disprove lies will work the same way.

I'm staying off the main thread..the speculation as gone completely over the top...the grandparents being 'in on it'...child sexual abuse...

I think the FBI laid out yesterday probably the litany of lies that have been proven and may have told the family whatever they know of Casey's movements that disprove what she has told them...and perhaps at least her father has now seen the light and is willing to be more forthcoming to LE...

I belive that Casey left Caylee in the car, while she was partying it up and that Casey suffocated from the extreme heat. I belive that she wasn't going to let the fact that she had Caylee with her stop her from her prior plans of partying that night.

I do have a couple of questions though...If any one knows where these subjects have been addressed, please let me know...TIA

1) Where did all of her partying buds think Caylee was at for the last month? Had Caylee always stayed with Grandma and Grandpa while her mom was out clubbing?

4) Have the police comfiscated Casey and Tony's computers. (wasn't casey suppose to have been working from Tony's computer) I would like to know of there was any research done on gator parks in the vicinity.

I know I'm probably grasping at straws here, but this little angle has just reached out and grabbed my heart (like so many others here). I just pray that she didn't know any pain.

RE: the work or job. Example Lori Hacking. She had no clue that her hubby was not going to school.

My best guess is an accidental death.
Casey's demeanor suggests someone who often has close calls with trouble and seems to get out of really deep trouble with a supportive group of enablers. Over and over, the public has been told that Casey is a "really good Mom" as if that makes up for lying, cheating, and stealing.
I think that Casey's detachment from reality right now is her belief that her child's death was accidental and as long as a body isn't found, she doesn't have to own up to it.
I also think that it is possible that she had the body in a couple of places before dumping it.

My guess is that she placed it in a trash bag and then in a large commercial dumpster at the same location she dumped the car. (I've noticed that men bury bodies but women tend to dump them in a hurry.) The pizza was left in car to cover up the odor.

I'm kind of leaning now to may be she left Caylee in the trunk and was hoping the car would be stolen..I hadn't seen the purse was left there on the seat...if that had happened she could have blamed car jackers and if she was lucky and the car had been stolen right when she left it...the TOD might have matched up..IF somebody had stolen the car, but they didn't. So, she had to go back to her parents house and get the shovel...

I think that would/could put the death either right around the 24th or a couple days earlier...

I would hope that LE are going to be able to reconstruct where she was and what she did from the 15th to the 24th to get a reasonable idea of whether Caylee was alive during any of this time or not...

Not sure why the ex bf would lie, but he could be mistaken, or it could be correct, and then something happened that very day or the next day.

Hope this makes sense...it might not, not sure it matches up with the timing on the car being abandoned and the shovel being borrowed....

Do we have any better date about when the shovel was borrowed than "mid-June"?

I posted on the thread I started that the 18th looks interesting, and as far as a theory goes, Casey could have, on an impulse, drugged Caylee, and either overdosed her, or left her in the car to die in the heat.

Then, in panic, because she was smart enough to know drugs would be found in Caylee's system, had to dispose of the body, and concoct an elaborate story to cover her butt. The body could have been disposed of in a dumpster, the gas borrowed to take the body to a distant dumpster, or she could have disposed of the body in a body of water. Those are all possibilities... alas, sigh, tearing up for this poor little one.

My theory is that Cayley's death was no accident, maybe a deliberate overdose of Xanax, (actually giving her any at all is illegal if not prescribed). She's basicially another Susan Smith, no remorse at all for her child.

Ok, I have been lurking on this case and another one for a long time and I just feel like I need to post my "theory". I think that Caylee is safe and I think that this is some sort of stunt to get Caylees reward money. I cannot explain the cadiver dogs, or some of the other things, but I think there is more going on here than just Oh, she killed her and is now trying to cover it up JMO. After watching Nancy Grace last night and hearing the transcripts from Caseys and Lees phone conversation - It seems like they were speaking in codes of somesort and I think Lee knows what is going on. I think that Casey was told to watch what she says of Caylee would be killed. I don't know this is JMO.

No offense to you, MtnMom but your comment reminded me of something I've been wanting to say for a while now.....

I am SOOOOOOOO sick of hearing the pundits theorizing that Casey is talking "in code."

What code?

As soon as the court refused the gag order & announced the taped telephone conversations would still be released to the public, everyone simply stopped using any names or specifics in their conversations.

Casey's stuck measuring every word & Lee is trying to to adopt her style to make her feel more comfortable & hoping she'll say SOMETHING useful.

What kind of "code" can it be if all they're doing is going around in the same circle.... the same old: she doesn't know anything but if she thinks of something, she'll let him know, absolutely.

:waitasec:Why did she leave her purse in the car? That is the strangest thing about the abandoned vehicle. I have to wonder if the original plan (after the possible demise of Caylee) was to say she was carjacked with the baby in the car. Only plausible excuse I can think of for that purse. Who forgets their purse?

Ok - here we go

Caylee is alive and well and living in Puerto Rico with her bio father - Ricardo! Amy and Ricardo took her to PR - it was ok with Casey as they just passed it off as a vaca. But- Ricardo had real suspicions that she was his. As far as we know, only Amy came back. But no one can tell me if he did. Ricardo has had enough time to do a paternity test - of course it came back that she is his.

The FBI has the resources we know that. I 'm willing to bet they have already checked this all out and even have Caylee on video in PR with daddy. They showed all this to Cindy and George on Wed - in that 6 hour meeting - the video, the paternity test - everything. Being its her father and this media circus they have - its safer right now to leave her there because. . . . .

Problem is they still have a murder - there was still a body in Casey's trunk and this body is still missing. Now the FBI doesn't get involved in "local" crime so its up to the OC sheriff to solve that one - hence the meeting with OC on Friday. Casey is still "in trouble" as this "body " was in her trunk.

With all these "players" involved and the party /drug crowd she runs with - they just can't come out and say "WE FOUND HER" without jeopardizing this other murder investigation - so they have told Cindy and George that Caylee is fine - even showed them videos - BUT - your daughter is still in trouble. Once we solve (or at least get to the bottom of this other, local investigation) we will not make a statement. If you (Cindy or George) go public - well then - GAME OVER and we charge Casey with murder (of whoever).

This explains Cindy and, especially George tonight saying Caylee is alive and well. It puts up a ruse to the public (and whoever else is involved in the "murder") that it is still all about looking for Caylee and solving HER murder. I think there are searches being done - but not for a little girls body.

I know this could be way off base - but look at how LE is handling this case. I have followed a LOT of cases and have NEVER seen LE behave this way. I don't put much credence into how the family acts - no one knows how they will act when faced with this type of situation. But - LE - this is what they do and especially the FBI - I have a HUGE respect for them and they know their "****". They have already solved that Rockefeller case - only took them a matter of days.

Only time will tell us the truth - its in those forensics. Once they come back - and I believe they do have at least preliminary ones which may already prove its NOT Caylee. I could be wrong - but if I'm wrong then that little angel is gone and I don't want to see that.

Casey is showing no emotion - because she knows Caylee is not dead - I mean even Susan Smith was snottin' and crying about her boys - until she cracked and it only took 9 days. Casey is a nut job - but she was still a mother. She is just ashamed that she had one put over on her and now "daddy" has her - Amy could have told her the jigs up when she got back. But she is still involved in some type of murder - or at least a cover up.

Crazy? What do you think?

I know I'm new on here and will probably get ripped for this, but here goes:

I actually feel for Cindy and George Anthony. Deep down, they have to know that Caylee is gone, but they are hanging on to whatever hope is left as any of us would do. They're trying to save what's left of their family and I can't fault them for that.

I have some experience in cases like this as a clerk for a high power defense attorney and unfortunately, I have a family member who reminds me of Casey Anthony.

I've learned from dealing with this person is that there is always one major lie and several smaller lies that are intended to keep you off their case.

Casey said that she spoke with Caylee on the day that her mother called 911. This proved to me that she knows Caylee is dead and this smaller lie on top of the bigger lie will keep people off her back. Her attorney knows she is guilty and has told her not to talk. If she keeps her mouth shut and everyone looks for the fictional babysitter rather than the girls dead body, the more likely it is that Casey will walk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OldDustyBooks