GUILTY OH - Two women & child killed, 13yo abducted, Apple Valley, 10 Nov 2010 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chopper guy said NNW from Fredrick town if that gives any clues as to area.

No, not where the bodies were found, if MSM is correct about the NW part of the county today. I posted a previous map a few pages back of the county - the area they searched last night is not in the NW part of the county.

From what I'm reading, this is where the buzzards were circling?

It's been 8 days, with that visual clue, and maybe (ugh...cringe) there would be smell also?

Are you talking about the blue sweatshirt search last night... or where the bodies were found? Those are two completely different places.

This is where they were talking about on the FaceBook page last night - a late night search based on the hunter who said he saw buzzards circling.

How devastating. God bless Sarah, all of their families and friends, and give them strength. :(

I am watching - nothing happening just yet. I wonder who these 2 young kids are on the left?

Maybe he did, because I don't know how else they would have found this (this soon at least, and especially if in a tree).

Maybe that explains the Sheriff's demeanor yesterday.

I really think he coughed it up. This is too bizarre.

Chopper guy said NNW from Fredrick town if that gives any clues as to area.

I brought my map over again, in case it helps...

I'm not the map person - this is the best I could do as far the Knox County lines. Maybe a local can confirm is this is correct? I believe Apple Valley is the lake area between Mt Vernon and Danville? Locals, please correct me if this is wrong...

attachment.php

Headline News claims that it is going to carry the press conference live.

The area the bodies were found was Kokosing Lake Wildlife Area. The chopper showed the sign for Yankee Street. I know this area well and I can assure you that is where it is. It's NNW from Fredericktown (I used to live in Fredericktown and am only 9 miles right now from KLWA).

The area the bodies were found was Kokosing Lake Wildlife Area. The chopper showed the sign for Yankee Street. I know this area well and I can assure you that is where it is. It's NNW from Fredericktown (I used to live in Fredericktown and am only 9 miles right now from KLWA).

okay, totally different area where the late night buzzard search where the sweatshirt/pants were found then, correct?

I am watching - nothing happening just yet. I wonder who these 2 young kids are on the left?

Baby Journo's?
Explains the reportage.... It's either me getting older or the media just got very young.

Is anyone else planning on transcribing the presser live? If so, I won't do it (my 2nd-grader is in the room and I'll turn the sound off...).

(ETA: No, I won't let him listen, btw... he's reading a book and I have the sound really low.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88