2010.11.05 Media-Inside the Baker Home

Does anyone know if the bathtub and drain were removed?

"Although her father, Adam Baker, was recently evicted, he has left furniture in a room WBTV did not have access to. Oddly, the only other personal items not moved out of the house were those in Zahra's closet."

"Oddly", yes....

Very odd. How could he not take his daughters' belongings? How could KB not take her granddaughters' belongings? How could they just leave her things there? :furious:

Does anyone know if the bathtub and drain were removed?

"In the 3-bedroom, 1-bathroom house, Friday WBTV saw that the entire bathroom sink and cabinets were gone. The kitchen sink was gone."

Of course, the kitchen sink is right there, so who knows, maybe they took the bathroom sink and tub too... :waitasec:

Very strange that the family didn't take her things! I would want anything related to my child or grandchild. Something to hold onto. I don't get this bunch at all!!!

Very strange that the family didn't take her things! I would want anything related to my child or grandchild. Something to hold onto. I don't get this bunch at all!!!

It's because he was responsible for her death, so it's different in a case like that.

The news is reporting her stuff was not taken but I gotta think some of her stuff was taken by her dad. I just have to think this because I can't think that was all the stuff she had. SO in mY MIND i am going to think her dad did take most of her stuff and left that stuff behind. Or was going to come get rest later IDK but I can't in my mind think that was all Zehra had. I just can't .

He didn't even taks Zahra's stuff...........that is the most telling thing yet. And how could a Grandmother just leave it there. OMG.

20kyyvr.jpg

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/25649024/detail.html

If that is their attempt at painting over the walls, um... wow. At first I thought it was a lame attempt at sponge-painting the room, but when you look closely, it seems to be utterly haphazard? It's not artistic at all IMO.

SORRY ABOUT THE FOLLOWING--THERE ARE ROLLERS IN THE KITCHEN. :blushing: Why they were not taken as evidence I dunno. I do stand by my aesthetic evaluation of the painting skills evident in Zahra's room and throughout the house.We saw the two "regular" paintbrushes taken from the site as evidence; guess I just figured somewhere there was a roller brush and pan. Instead it seems like they really did try to paint the entire room with handheld brushes. Does this mean they were rushed, or were they smart enough to think "if we go buy paint supplies someone will see us and might remember later"?

We certainly appear to have a highly disorganized couple who have left behind a highly disorganized crime scene.

ETA--also note that LE seems to have taken the baseboard that ran along the far wall (you see that they painted the one on the R wall but the other has been removed to expose the brown boards behind).

"Whatever he did afterwards was kinda horrifying..."

KINDA?!

Just said on WSOC they found more evidence. Searchers bowed their heads to pray.

Well all the earlier suspicions about paintbrushes and drop cloths seems to be true.

I'm wondering if they took the drains due to the paint supplies? If someone had painted over bloodstains/spatter, and then washed the rollers/brushes in the sink, any blood transfer would have gone down the drain also. :waitasec:

Said they wanted to show one more thing before the end of the newscast and that was EB and AB bedroom.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laayla
Back