KS - Patricia Kimmi, 58, Horton, 6 Nov 2009 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iam had the honour of meeting Pat Kimmi when I was in Kansas City 2003 for a few days and she invited me to stay with her. We had conversed on the same list as Nevermore and become cyber friends so the opportunity of actually meeting her was to great to miss.

Pat was exactly as I expected her to be. A little shy to start with and so proud of her children and grandchildren.
At that time she was caring for an elderly lady who lived nearby and her time was divided in caring for her, her home and the grandchildren. Truly what I would class as a good Christian woman, not just by being a church goer but in her day to day life. An ordinary woman who put everyone's needs before her own. I am pleased to have met her and for Pat to call me a friend.

As I have been poorly I have been mass deleting many of my group messages so, it was a shock to hear of this abduction. I have been praying along with everyone else that she will be found and she is in the prayers of several other friends of mine.

I did meet her husband late in the evening when he came into the house with two friends. Pat had told me that he didn't like 'horsey' women and would probably not put in an appearance.
After introductions had been made the conversation was immediately turned to Pat having horses and how he could have more cattle if the horses were gone. I am proud to say that he lost that battle with me. I think on my feet and soon had all he said turned around. It was rude and bullying to his wife and there is no bigger bully than me when it comes to protecting friends.

As I have found with most bullies, put them down and they soon run away. In this case he was, the next morning, very polite showed me around the lumber yard.

My thoughts are with Rita and the boys and the grandchildren who must be at a loss to understand why Ninny isn't around.

Rita I would like to suggest that you call in a psychic who can use psycomatary (touching something that belonged to Pat) to see if they can help with this horrific quest.

Hugs to you all from the UK

Linda

Rita
I watched the America's Most Wanted last night. When they had the "Missing" part of the show and it was not your mother... I worried about you. - cause I knew that you would be worried that people would be upset that it was not on.

DON'T WORRY! So, it wasn't on and we got to see a very interesting episode of AMW and it does not reflect on you or your family one bit.

Who knows why these things happen-maybe next week it will be on. Maybe by the time it airs -- there will be someone already in custody and your mother will be home!! We are praying so hard for that!!

I just wanted to tell you this so that you didn't think that people thought anything of it.... I didn't and hey! I have never seen that show before and I really like it. I will probably watch it every week from now anyway!

This is an off the wall question and maybe it has been asked and answered.
Did Patricia have an old flame from high school?
Someone she could have made contact with recently?
Was there a reunion of sorts held in the last few months?

What about Patricia's brother's in law?
(Just asking because of Jayme Austin, Coquille OR,
Her bil abducted her on 11/9/9, she was found dead
11/12/9.)

I am not trying to throw suspicion on anyone, just
throwing out ideas.

Did TES ever say if they would come and search?
http://texasequusearch.org/2009/01/report-a-person-missing/
This is the form to request their help.

There was someone she grew up with who stopped by her house in the last 6 months or so and called her a time or two but she was not interested. I don't think this person was pushy or anything either, however, he was killed in a car wreck not long after that.

She does have 3 brothers-in-law but I have no reason to suspect any of them. One our family sees fairly regularly, no problems, the other two none of us have seen in a pretty long time due to problems w/ my grandparents...I can't see why they would hold anything against my Mom - if anything they'd probably sympathize w/ her. Still checking on TES.

Rita, why wasn't Pat's story on America's Most Wanted tonight? I waited for it. Do we have he date wrong?

I don't know...we were so disappointed. The other individual's story that was to be on (a man named David Cook) was not shown either, so I don't know if there was a change in programming or what - we just went by what LE told us.

We told a lot of people about AMW and I posted it on Facebook, so a lot of people watched, expecting to see Mom, but didn't. People quickly assured me though, that everything happens for a reason, and maybe someone watching will know something about the other cases shown, and another family will find answers to give them peace.

If I hear anything more on another airing, I will let everyone know. We still are very thankful that she has a web story on AMW, so even if it is not televised, it's still out there for a lot of people to see.

rita
i watched the america's most wanted last night. When they had the "missing" part of the show and it was not your mother... I worried about you. - cause i knew that you would be worried that people would be upset that it was not on.

don't worry! so, it wasn't on and we got to see a very interesting episode of amw and it does not reflect on you or your family one bit.

who knows why these things happen-maybe next week it will be on. Maybe by the time it airs -- there will be someone already in custody and your mother will be home!! We are praying so hard for that!!

I just wanted to tell you this so that you didn't think that people thought anything of it.... I didn't and hey! I have never seen that show before and i really like it. I will probably watch it every week from now anyway!

thank you!!!!!!!!

I don't know who any of her friends are, but even knowing who some of HIS friends are, there aren't really any who come to mind who I would ever have thought capable of this. The girlfriend does have children and grandchildren and rumor is "dad" calls them his "new" family.

I'd rather not go into specifics of how he's treated my brothers - I feel like that's more their business to tell if they want. Bottom line is, of all the rotten things he'd done and how he treated my Mom, I never thought he'd cheat, but he did. And it wasn't as simple as he cheated and then was sorry, or he cheated and came clean w/ it, he lied and lied and lied and then lied some more. He made his entire family out to be the ones who were lying and some people believed him...it was very hurtful. He told everyone my Mom cheated first and she never cheated AT ALL. She never would have. He threw away his entire family for this woman and expected everyone to be ok w/ it. Mom put up w/ too much for too long and there is no way we would have acted any differently - we stood by her and supported her completely. He thinks she took everything and ruined it all for him, when the truth is, everything that happened as a ripple effect of his cheating is ENTIRELY his own pathetic fault.

I remember asking Mom after Taylor died if there was EVER a time that "dad" acted like he really wanted a family and her answer was about a time when I was a baby...I don't know when and if he ever really loved our family. And we truly are nice people :) We have 13 of the most beautiful kids you'd ever want to see. He doesn't even recognize some of them or remember all of their names. It just isn't important to him.

Something I remember that he did during the divorce - my Mom stayed at their house, which none of us liked or were comfortable with, but that was her home and she didn't want to give it up until she had to. "Dad" stayed in another building on their property. One morning he got out the backhoe and made a big trench across the entrance of the driveway so that she couldn't drive out, along w/ my Grandma (his elderly Mom) who lives up the same driveway.

Your dad seems to be a very angry person in order to do something like that to his own mother much less his ex. I hope LE have checked him out and upside down. He would be my #1 suspect if I was a cop.

Does Patricia Kimmi's ex husband have brothers?

Would she have told family if there was some
man who was interested in her? Especially
if she did not like him.

Does Patricia Kimmi's ex husband have brothers?

Would she have told family if there was some
man who was interested in her? Especially
if she did not like him.

He has one brother but he is deceased.

I do think she would have told us ESPECIALLY if she didn't like him or felt like he was pushing the issue, ie, the guy I previously posted about. There was nothing wrong w/ him, I don't even think he was pushy, she just wanted nothing to do w/ having a man in her life right now. And she told us ALL about him.

If there was something she thought was strange, out of the ordinary, scary, whatever...she told us about it. I'm thinking back now to times that she would call and say, "You know, I heard a strange noise last night, I wonder what that could have been?" and wondering if this guy had ever been around her house before??? At the time, I just wrote it off to all the strange noises you might hear at night, but now I don't know. But if she told me about strange noises, I'm just sure she would have told me about a guy bothering her.

Iam had the honour of meeting Pat Kimmi when I was in Kansas City 2003 for a few days and she invited me to stay with her. We had conversed on the same list as Nevermore and become cyber friends so the opportunity of actually meeting her was to great to miss.

Pat was exactly as I expected her to be. A little shy to start with and so proud of her children and grandchildren.
At that time she was caring for an elderly lady who lived nearby and her time was divided in caring for her, her home and the grandchildren. Truly what I would class as a good Christian woman, not just by being a church goer but in her day to day life. An ordinary woman who put everyone's needs before her own. I am pleased to have met her and for Pat to call me a friend.

As I have been poorly I have been mass deleting many of my group messages so, it was a shock to hear of this abduction. I have been praying along with everyone else that she will be found and she is in the prayers of several other friends of mine.

I did meet her husband late in the evening when he came into the house with two friends. Pat had told me that he didn't like 'horsey' women and would probably not put in an appearance.
After introductions had been made the conversation was immediately turned to Pat having horses and how he could have more cattle if the horses were gone. I am proud to say that he lost that battle with me. I think on my feet and soon had all he said turned around. It was rude and bullying to his wife and there is no bigger bully than me when it comes to protecting friends.

As I have found with most bullies, put them down and they soon run away. In this case he was, the next morning, very polite showed me around the lumber yard.

My thoughts are with Rita and the boys and the grandchildren who must be at a loss to understand why Ninny isn't around.

Rita I would like to suggest that you call in a psychic who can use psycomatary (touching something that belonged to Pat) to see if they can help with this horrific quest.

Hugs to you all from the UK

Linda

Linda, Mom has always talked about all of you whom she has met, and those of you who were actually able to come to her home, so we feel like know some of you a little. We are so grateful for your thoughts and prayers.

We have had four different persons offer us information they have thru dreams, visions, and readings, etc. Much of the information differs and hasn't really led us anywhere so far. Because of what Mom believed (as do all of us), we don't want to go to a psychic. We are willing to listen to what anyone has to offer, but to actually seek out a psychic is not something Mom would want us to do. Maybe that seems silly when we are so desperate to find her, and find out what happened, but we want to honor what she taught us to believe.

I hope that makes sense.

We're hoping for an update from LE in the next day or two, so I pray there will be new information. Have a blessed week to all of you here at WS - I'm so glad to have found this place.

Rita, I just want to tell you that I appreciate you keeping us updated. I am reading here daily and taping the local news everyday hoping there will be an update of some sort.

I think about you and your family a lot hoping you'll get some answers soon.

I was so relieved to hear you say that because of what you believe you do not want to go to a psychic!!! I so wanted to email you and remind you of what the Bible says about consulting such people. --- but I could not bring myself to do it.

Thank you for staying true to the Word and His Will!! THAT was a true test of Faith and you guys passed with flying colors! God will honor that! I am sure and Your mother is very very Proud of you all!

(hugs) to Rita. Still here reading along, should you need anything or there is anything your virtual friends can do for you or the family.

Linda, when you get a chance, can you drop me updated contact info? Everything I tried bounced :( Thanks my friend!

(hugs) to Rita. Still here reading along, should you need anything or there is anything your virtual friends can do for you or the family.

Linda, when you get a chance, can you drop me updated contact info? Everything I tried bounced :( Thanks my friend!

Thank you so much, but I think all we need are prayers right now. I just want to understand how this could have happened.

Mima, FoxHunter, and Whiskey Horse and any newbies i may have missed, :Welcome-12-june: To Websleuths! It's sad that is under the circumstances, hopefully together we can all help find Patricia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288