IN - Lauren Spierer, 20, Bloomington, 03 June 2011 #26

Status
Not open for further replies.
My goodness. The poor man has spent nearly half of his life trying to find the killer. I was watching Discovery Channel the other but turned it when "The Babysitter Killer" came on. I have my limits.

Yes, the gravel lot is where she lost those things. It's the open area, not the paved alley which is a corridor between the two big apartment buildings.

It's a tough case to follow, but I grew up with it. I think they've got the perp, but I'm not sure they can prove it, with some key evidence gone (cottage torn down, ligatures with possible DNA missing). That seems unbelievably wrong (and sad). IMO, that dad is amazing, like CS.

I think you're right about the gravel lot being key to something. Maybe she collapsed there, dropping her wristlet/keys, and was carried elsewhere? I think that would work with the timeline of her wristlet/keys being found. IDK what might have happened next, given JR's story, which seems to somehow hold up (???). I wonder, as always, what happened to her jacket, since it's never been accounted for. I thought it might turn up in the landfill search, even if LS didn't. I suppose it must be with her. But it seems odd that she left Sports with her jacket but not her shoes/cell. I suppose she could have had it on, in the volleyball area? But that doesn't seem right, either. I know it's a small thing, but I guess it's why i wonder if someone might have moved her shoes/cell. :banghead:

Yes, the gravel lot is where she lost those things. It's the open area, not the paved alley which is a corridor between the two big apartment buildings.

It may be worth noting, and someone closer to the area please correct me if I'm wrong, but construction is well underway for "Tenth and College Horizons" on the site of the gravel lot. Thanks again to all those who provided pictures of the area as it was, it's probably a good idea to preserve those in some manner.

Thank you for the pictures Bessie - I sure don't trust the faces of those guys... don't know why...

:praying:​
Hoping today is THE day.

Anything you've heard...a rumor, a theory....at a party, on a message board... call it in. They need to know what that something is. They can piece it together.

Bloomington Police Tip line– 812-339-4477

Beau Dietl Associates– 800-777-9366, www.investigations.com

Find Lauren– PO Box 1226, Bloomington, IN 47402

helpfindlauren@gmail.com

:heartbeat:​

<modsnip>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online