17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me thinks GZ threw a hissy fit because his lawyers couldn't get this to all just "blow over" and then he took it into his own hands, wanting to talk the SA into letting it all "blow over" and he's been pouting for a few days?

Weird that he talked to Frank though?

From what I understand they have to get a judge to agree or disagree with the charges. I don't know if they do this before or after the arrest. Either that or maybe they are giving Zimmerman time to turn himself in. Not sure.

They also have to give the MSM a chance to work themselves into a frenzy!
:hills::razz::hills::razz::hills:

JMO

Why do we have to wait until 6pm? I'm thinking they already have GZ and they are driving him in (maybe a couple hour drive)? And they want him to actually be arrested before announcing it?

How would they have found him? I thought he was missing. Lawyers said to look far away from Florida for him. Did I miss something?

IMO incompetence to stand trial would require more than just some instances of apparently unreasonable or ill-advised behavior with regard to one's lawyers.

Actually I think GZ is quite rational when you listen to his attorneys no wonder he didn't return their calls. lol jmo

How would they have found him? I thought he was missing. Lawyers said to look far away from Florida for him. Did I miss something?

I guess LE has known where he was? It was just his own lawyers who didn't know where he was? :floorlaugh:

I had the tv on in another room and caught a little of someone talking, don't know who it was, but they were discussing the charges and brought up the charge possibly being 2nd degree, with a lesser charge of manslaughter included.

That makes sense to me.

ETA: now someone is talking about the fact that Trayvon was only 17 makes it first degree anyway.

I really need a tv in the same room where I'm working lol.

JMHO

JMO/IMO etc
As I understand it, if charges are brought the fact that Trayvon was only 17 makes it possible to add aggravated to whatever they charge.
Murder one is off the table, no grand jury.

I think he is and always was in Florida. The lawyers also said that he wanted to go to the SP's office. They were just trying to throw everyone off.

I had the tv on in another room and caught a little of someone talking, don't know who it was, but they were discussing the charges and brought up the charge possibly being 2nd degree, with a lesser charge of manslaughter included.

That makes sense to me.

ETA: now someone was talking about the fact that Trayvon was only 17 makes it first degree anyway.

I really need a tv in the same room where I'm working lol.

JMHO
I seen a tweet from Richard Hornsby alone the same line
He said Aggravated Manslaughter of a child (First Degree Felony)
due to Trayvon being under 18.

If GZ is charged and doesn't have an attrny, will they appoint one even if he doesn't request or want one? (hope that makes sense)

BBM

You think Treyvon was shot because he was black and wore a hoodie?

What facts do we have? Who saw what and had been seen by who? Witnesses? I ask as I am confused!

We were told by GZ himself that he was following a black kid who looked
suspicious. We then know TM is dead and GZ admits shooting him..
what is there to understand? GZ got out of his truck to follow a black kid
walking home and as a result of GZ getting out of that truck with a gun, we have a dead teen. It's so obvious that GZ was in control of the entire situation and should be held responsible, IMO....^i^

I'm a little mad at myself for getting rid of all my TV's except the one in the living room. :banghead: That's why I need a live link as soon as one is up. I don't want to go out in the living room.

I seen a tweet from Richard Hornsby alone the same line
He said Aggravated Manslaughter of a child (First Degree Felony)
due to Trayvon being under 18.

Here's a link to the statute.

(3) A person who causes the death of any person under the age of 18 by culpable negligence under s. 827.03(3) commits aggravated manslaughter of a child, a felony of the first degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.

http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes...ing=&URL=0700-0799/0782/Sections/0782.07.html

I might have to actually watch Nancy tonight to see Frank T's reaction?

LOL at the Cronkite banter. You guys are cracking me up and a little levity is needed. Thanks!

I am hoping LE video taped GZ when he reenacted the crime for them.
I wanna see what George came up with that LE would believe him and not charge him.
:moo:

If GZ is charged and doesn't have an attrny, will they appoint one even if he doesn't request or want one? (hope that makes sense)

Yes. Unless GZ can convince a judge to let him represent himself. But even then, a judge will often appoint a public defender to serve as an adviser.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong