2010.10.26 State Motion to Extend Depo Deadline For Specific Non-Expert Defense Witne

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!

I think y'all will enjoy reading this. :)

Got a few more coming, including LKB's withdrawal.

MM

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!

I think y'all will enjoy reading this. :)

Got a few more coming, including LKB's withdrawal.

MM

It is a treasure trove of information! It's been too long since we've seen the talent of Linda Drane Burdick!

I can picture the look on Judge Perry's face while reading this, it's almost priceless!

I guess the prosecution is expected to hire their own psychic to locate St.John-The-Psychic and some of the other critical defense witnesses floating around the US.

What odd orbits Planet Baez and Planet Anthony have!

I think the defense needs the additional 300 hours of investigation so that somebody can get the addresses and phone numbers of their own defense witnesses. I'm choosing to laugh rather than cry. Poor BP!!

Ooooh, good find, Nums!! Why would she need a white-collar criminal defense attorney???!!! :innocent:

Not unless she's trying to redefine temporary insanity and needs his health law knowledge hehe :devil:

OT - MM, I almost linked your docs before you posted them here :crazy:, I check your docstoc at least twice a day!

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all you do for us!

Not unless she's trying to redefine temporary insanity and needs his health law knowledge hehe :devil:

OT - MM, I almost linked your docs before you posted them here :crazy:, I check your docstoc at least twice a day!

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all you do for us!

Awww...:blowkiss::blushingsmiley:

Once I put it on Docstoc, WS follows within moments. :rocker:

I bet LDB did not use one single color to help her keep track of defense additions, as challenging as that may have been. WIN
:woohoo:

Yet JB cant even produce a list of the witnesses that he so desperately needed an extension for. FAIL. HUGE FAIL.
:slap:

WOW...I can't wait until trial to listen to the prosecutor's put their case on.
A motion that make's sense is a pleasure to read.
It also seems to me that it says a whole lot without actually saying a lot. KWIM?

Thank you so much nums24 and Muzikman, you both are incredible.

Comin' right up!! Thanks for noticing! :)

Hi, MM! As always, thank you for all you do for us here! :blowkiss: Could you possibly post a link to the LKB withdrawal from your docstoc? (I haven't figured out how to do that yet.) I would like to know if I am the only one who thinks that KC's signature looks like a heart and a J flowing together.

Thanks, Nums! It just strikes me as odd that her fancy, shmancy, "I am too busy and important to take the time to sign my name" new jailhouse signature appears to contain a heart. A heart not unlike the one pressed so hatefully to the duct tape that sealed Caylee's airways and hopefully KC's fate.

It's definitely different.

I think it's hysterical that all the defense witnesses had to retain attorneys. I also feel her first point is the most important! The defense is in court asking for more PI hours, yet of the alleged dozens or hundreds (depending on which channel you listened to) searchers that are new witnesses have yet to be disclosed! I'm guessing that HHJP will not be too kind to the defense this Friday.

WOW...I can't wait until trial to listen to the prosecutor's put their case on.
A motion that make's sense is a pleasure to read.
It also seems to me that it says a whole lot without actually saying a lot. KWIM?

Thank you so much nums24 and Muzikman, you both are incredible.

Yes, it is beautifully understated, professional, I especially liked number 11.

I wonder what the excuse for number 7 will be?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back