2011.07.14 HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoSueMe

Former Member
Reaction score
Please discuss HLN New Coverage concerning the Anthony case here.

that was a short visit! weird!:waitasec: he is telling her he is done with her? :rocker:

Maybe he just told her he'd catch up with her later, when all the heat dies down.....about 31 days or so, give or take.

I didn't recognize ole JB without the suit and pocket square. Now we know what he spend the ABC picture money on.....a BMW Coupe!

Justice of Sweet Angel CAYLEE!

HLN - Vinnie Politan is saying that if she has to go to the deposition she will plead the 5th. He says Casey's new lawyer said she is mentally and physically exhausted. I say boo hoo, bi___ch.jmo

she can do that but would then lose the case against her

she can do that but would then lose the case against her

Most of the TH's say with the 'double jeopardy' at play here, there's no reason for her to plead 5th or not answer.

I say turn John "THAT'S HOW YOU LIKE IT! YES OR NO??" Morgan loose!!

Did anyone hear Leonard Padilla on HLN?

He accuses Baez of lying to him, and telling him a story to get him to put up the bail. He said Baez convinced him that Casey had hid the baby from her parents because they 'overparented' the child, and if Casey was bailed out then she could go and get the child back.
He said Baez also tried to convince LP that Jessie G. was somehow involved.

So LP wants to sue them both because he says he was deceived from the start. And he would not have gone there with 3 investigators, whose salary and expenses he paid, just to try and help find Caylee.

He accuses Baez of lying to him, and telling him a story to get him to put up the bail. He said Baez convinced him that Casey had hid the baby from her parents because they 'overparented' the child, and if Casey was bailed out then she could go and get the child back.

So LP wants to sue them both because he says he was deceived from the start. And he would not have gone there with 3 investigators, whose salary and expenses he paid, just to try and help find Caylee.

Sorry LP, I'm not buying it. IF Casey had Caylee hidden away somewhere, all she had to do was tell her lawyer or her parents where she was, then she wouldn't have needed someone to put up bail money. You lose.

How can I watch this coverage right now online? If I can't get a link, updates as people have been posted are great! I appreciate it! :)

Everyone wants on the money train don't they?

LP said that Caylee would be found dead in a dumpster near the AMSCOT.

Leonard Padilla said he is filing a lawsuit against Casey, and that either Casey's attorney can accept service for her, or he will hunt her down and serve her.

Leonard loves to be in the spotlight. How fitting for Casey to have a bounty hunter on her tail.

:bananalama: :bananalama: :bananalama:
Headlines: LP heads up a posse to follow Tot Mom out of Or-lawn-doh!

Al Taylor, on his million dollar offer;

"We are going to double our money by syndicating it around the world. "
" I already have deals in Germany, Sweden, Italy..."
"We will give it away to the US but sell it internationally first. "

I don't think it will get him anywhere but good old Lennie - I'll bet he has a bucket of gossip to spill - hell hath no fury like a man you've made a fool of!!!

Bring it on Lennie! :skip: :skip: :skip:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members